Coming to a Red State near you....

You do realize that they have no intention of stopping at state's rights, right?
Who are the " They have ".
Let's not beat around the bush.Be clear.
Clarity is a conservative tenet.
Mucking around is the Democrats tenet.

Is your purpose to simply ban abortion and walk away?

Or does reducing unwanted pregnancies matter?
This goes to the core of conservative social reactionaryism – to return America to an idealized past that never actually existed; an idealized past where only married couples had sex and every pregnancy was planned and wanted.

It’s a ridiculous and pathetic fantasy, ruthlessly enforced by conservatives using the authority of the state.

I would think adopting out an unwanted baby in the womb by the baby's biological mother to its real mother 'to be', would certainly be better than dicing up an infant alive in the womb. On a lighter note below is a vid of a couple of baboos turned youngsters that might get a chuckle out of you!

😅 omg that is hysterical!

My birth control days are long gone, but it isn’t exactly cheap when factor in the doctors visits.

My opinion on abortion is it should be legal but rare. Now that it will likely be illegal in a significant swath of America, I would people would turn towards do everything they can to reduce unwanted pregnancies, but it seems to have the opposite affect. A sort of F-U woman, it’s your own fault, your problem, don’t expect us to help you or provide with means and education to prevent pregnancy.

The Guttmacher Institute did a study that found countries with the most restrictive abortion laws have the some of the highest abortion rates and easier access to birth control reduces abortion rates.

In the US the most effective contraceptives require a doctors visit and prescriptio. In Canada and much of Europe, women can get the pill without a prescription or over the counter. Not here.

Maybe (IF TRUE) the most restrictive states force women to ACT SOONER on deciding. Because if you give them 8 months to decide, maybe they'd rather carry to term rather than abort. But I really dont BELIEVE that at all. I think maybe you mixed up abortion and contraceptives.

The TOP 25 HERE are very mixed -- with a lot of "abortion until nearly birth" states at the VERY top of the list.

It’s about control of women, it’s about control of political power, it’s about compelling conformity and punishing dissent – it’s what conservatives are.
You just described what the illegitimate administration is doing. Are you proud of them?

Who are the " They have ".
Let's not beat around the bush.Be clear.
Clarity is a conservative tenet.
Mucking around is the Democrats tenet.
Not seeing much conservative "clarity" around here. "They" is the pro(some)life movement.

A reality where anortion is banned.

Please tell me what "anortion" is, I can't find it in the dictionary.

1656214221775.png

You just described what the illegitimate administration is doing. Are you proud of them?
Overturning Roe was never about ‘saving babies’ – it was about destroying 14th Amendment jurisprudence that protects the rights of American citizens residing in the states, that protects Americans – minority communities in particular – from the racism, bigotry, and hate of Republican state lawmakers.

This goes to the core of conservative social reactionaryism – to return America to an idealized past that never actually existed; an idealized past where only married couples had sex and every pregnancy was planned and wanted.

It’s a ridiculous and pathetic fantasy, ruthlessly enforced by conservatives using the authority of the state.
I get it.So current Today is a far better place than yesterday.
A better place to start a family,have a nice job and let kids
learn in school.Or even play sports.
Yer out of your friggin' gourd bub.
Yer not even smart enough to be stupid.

Maybe (IF TRUE) the most restrictive states force women to ACT SOONER on deciding. Because if you give them 8 months to decide, maybe they'd rather carry to term rather than abort. But I really dont BELIEVE that at all. I think maybe you mixed up abortion and contraceptives.

Not sure what you mean? Some of these politicians feel contraceptives that prevent the egg from implanting are abortive.
The TOP 25 HERE are very mixed -- with a lot of "abortion until nearly birth" states at the VERY top of the list.

There really is no abortion to nearly birth, at that time it is birth. But the reference I used was to countries not states (though I would have assumed states would be similar).

Roe granted a Constitutional right 50 years ago. Alito removed it. That is all that matters.

It was not ever a constitutional right. Nor does it destroy democracy.

Even Ruth knew this was bad.

Ginsburg was in essence disagreeing with Roe's base argument that the right to abortion was based on the privacy of a woman with her doctor, and not a violation of equal protection as guaranteed by the Constitution.

"Its reasoning was exceptionally weak, and the decision has had damaging consequences. And far from bringing about a national settlement of the abortion issue, Roe and Casey have enflamed debate and deepened division," Alito added.

He is correct as this was sold to be Safe, legal and RARE!

But you far lefty zealots wanted abortion on demand and messed it up for everyone.

So your own side caused this to happen and you can now look into the mirror and understand that the far left had this undone by pushing for abortion on demand paid for by the tax payer.

You should feel good that the far left did this for all women, even though they could never define a woman as of recent years.

Overturning Roe was never about ‘saving babies’ – it was about destroying 14th Amendment jurisprudence that protects the rights of American citizens residing in the states, that protects Americans – minority communities in particular – from the racism, bigotry, and hate of Republican state lawmakers.
hey moron boy.Last I checked Roe vs. Wade was Exclusively
ALL ABOUT BABIES. In the Womb.With little hearts,hands and
heads.Ticking hearts.
Go back to whatever Devils lair you occupy at nightfall.

Aren't you working on destroying the 1st and 2nd amendments?

Nothing protects minority communities in particular – from racism, bigotry, and hate like killing a lot of minority babies...........

There really is no abortion to nearly birth, at that time it is birth. But the reference I used was to countries not states (though I would have assumed states would be similar).
if theres no abortions up to birth then why are states making laws to allow it like colorado??

It was not ever a constitutional right. Nor does it destroy democracy.

Even Ruth knew this was bad.

Ginsburg was in essence disagreeing with Roe's base argument that the right to abortion was based on the privacy of a woman with her doctor, and not a violation of equal protection as guaranteed by the Constitution.

"Its reasoning was exceptionally weak, and the decision has had damaging consequences. And far from bringing about a national settlement of the abortion issue, Roe and Casey have enflamed debate and deepened division," Alito added.

He is correct as this was sold to be Safe, legal and RARE!

But you far lefty zealots wanted abortion on demand and messed it up for everyone.

So your own side caused this to happen and you can now look into the mirror and understand that the far left had this undone by pushing for abortion on demand paid for by the tax payer.

You should feel good that the far left did this for all women, even though they could never define a woman as of recent years.
Plus Biden made it clear in 2006 :
" I DO NOT VIEW ABORTION AS A CHOICE AND
A RIGHT.I THINK IT'S ALWAYS A TRAGEDY. "

Forum List

Back