Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
Capitalism, you got to love it...

COMEY TO GET $10 MIL BOOK DEAL
June 11, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
cmy.jpg

Think of Comey's memos as a book proposal. If they sounded rather overly descriptive, well beyond what plausible memos of a conversation would read like, this might be why.

By the time any such book would be ghostwritten and released, a year will have passed. By then the whole thing will be much more obscure. I'm sure the movie will be made nonetheless. Not because there's a great deal of public interest, but for the same reason that Hillary and Cuomo got huge advances on books that few were interested in, for political reasons.

In their cases, it was a positive statement of support. In Comey's case, it's about attacking President Trump. The only reasons the left has been interested in Comey is attacking Trump and protecting Hillary. It's only fitting that the same industries that have been in the business of handing out deals to Hillary, would be doing the same for Comey.

Comey to Get $10 Mil Book Deal

Everybody look, typical libtart spin or he can't read, f-ing moron...
Great response! You way smarter than any liberal, Ji.

June 11, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
cmy.jpg

Think of Comey's memos as a book proposal. If they sounded rather overly descriptive, well beyond what plausible memos of a conversation would read like, this might be why.

By the time any such book would be ghostwritten and released, a year will have passed. By then the whole thing will be much more obscure. I'm sure the movie will be made nonetheless. Not because there's a great deal of public interest, but for the same reason that Hillary and Cuomo got huge advances on books that few were interested in, for political reasons.

In their cases, it was a positive statement of support. In Comey's case, it's about attacking President Trump. The only reasons the left has been interested in Comey is attacking Trump and protecting Hillary. It's only fitting that the same industries that have been in the business of handing out deals to Hillary, would be doing the same for Comey.

He was fired w/o cause from a job that is a career maker. And probably very well paid. He deserves to be compensated for not giving his 'loyalty' to Trump and not stopping the investigation.

June 11, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
cmy.jpg

That was old since Saturday. Turns out Comey hired anPR guy ever since he worked for FBI.

June 11, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
cmy.jpg

He was fired w/o cause from a job that is a career maker. And probably very well paid. He deserves to be compensated for not giving his 'loyalty' to Trump and not stopping the investigation.

Na, as every investigation unfolds questions will arise about how long ago his PR guy had been talking to people about a book and movie deal. Wonder what other info he stole from the FBI?

Of course he got a book deal. He would have had a book deal even if Trump had never existed.

The circus of the last few months is just icing.

Not really. He is reallocate considered an arrogant douche . Had anPR guy way back in the booosh days. He has planned this for awhile.

Could you do me a favor and translate this to English?

Of course he got a book deal. He would have had a book deal even if Trump had never existed.

The circus of the last few months is just icing.

Not really. He is reallocate considered an arrogant douche . Had anPR guy way back in the booosh days. He has planned this for awhile.

Could you do me a favor and translate this to English?

Oh dang yeah. Comey was largely considered an arrogant douche lord and knew his time was coming for years, As he has had issues before, this is why he has had a press agent for most of his FBI career. Meh, he will need the bread. Lawyers are expensive

To some of the communist in this thread that all of a sudden are capitalist now can get fucked. I have always been a capitalist and have no problem with lefties or anyone else making money, got it, I knew that you would...:bye1:

Forum List

Back