Colorada And Virginia Snatching Guns From Law-Abiding Citizens As Of Jan 1st

I am so relieved. They will confiscate a person's legal guns, but the person is able to keep their illegal guns.
As long as they don't get the Fentanyl, all is good
MAGA

No many retards realize it takes an invisible sized gran of it to kill someone it goes rigt the fk over the heads what dangers there are to that shit and how it's coming into the country really bad and guess where it's coming from 'CHINA".
Jumping off a a tall building will do a guy in too. They should give free elevator rides( Chinese made elevator---of course)

I'd really like to know why the hell the SCOTUS hasn't taken this "red flag" issue up yet. It's one of the most blatant due process violations ever conceived.

The 2nd amendment baby.
If it was a good thing every country would want one....baby.

Whether it's a good thing or not is irrelevant. Until you are able to pass a Constitutional Amendment it is the law.

The 2nd amendment baby.

Whether it's a good thing or not is irrelevant. Until you are able to pass a Constitutional Amendment it is the law.
I know it`s the law but the second amendment is still a disaster.

The 2A is not a law. It is an inalienable right that the government is expressly forbidden from taking away.

Good Fucking luck in Colorado. I lived there for 3 years. The only liberals are in Denver and Boulder. There are thousands of square miles of farms and ranches that won’t take kindly to this.

Colorado is the only place I ever saw actual cowboys with sidearms in plain sight on their hip and I felt MORE SAFE seeing this.

Sedalia, CO. Look it up.
I lived in steamboat springs for a while. When you left the main downtown area it was basically just cowboys.

I'd really like to know why the hell the SCOTUS hasn't taken this "red flag" issue up yet. It's one of the most blatant due process violations ever conceived.
Because the lower courts strike it down before it can reach there. That’s why POTUS is putting so much effort into getting all of his judges confirmed

Because someone actually has to have their rights violated to bring a case. 50 laws can be passed but until the law is used the courts aren't interested.

The 2nd amendment baby.

It's not a disaster, it is a Right that all men and women have. It is a disaster if you want to murder your enemies without them shooting back.

The 2nd amendment baby.

It's not a disaster, it is a Right that all men and women have. It is a disaster if you want to murder your enemies without them shooting back.

Someone needs to get the government to understand this. Seems we get upset at people shooting back.

The 2nd amendment baby.

Someone needs to get the government to understand this. Seems we get upset at people shooting back.

They'll understand it real quick when they kick down the wrong door and a bunch of them leave in a tarp.

Oh my heavens the lunatic fringe right all up in arms over a law that protects the public from maniacs and lunatics with guns who may wish to harm themselves or shoot up others.

I suppose some of these posters sobbing over this, fear they fall under this law.

Oh my heavens the lunatic fringe right all up in arms over a law that protects the public from maniacs and lunatics with guns,

I suppose some of these posters fear they fall under this law.

Removing the right of someone that has broken a law and is dangerous from legally owning a gun is not a bad thing. Doing it while ignoring due process is.

Oh my heavens the lunatic fringe right all up in arms over a law that protects the public from maniacs and lunatics with guns,

Removing the right of someone that has broken a law and is dangerous from legally owning a gun is not a bad thing. Doing it while ignoring due process is.
There are already 12 states or so with these laws. The law only temporarily removes the guns from the person's possession. If a person threatens to shoot up his family or a movie theater, and there is some evidence that he plans to do so, what is the harm in removing his weapons for a time. I see none whatsoever. Due process is present as a Court must sign an Order to seize the weapons.

"In the United States, a red flag law is a gun control law that permits police or family members to petition a state court to order the temporary removal of firearms from a person who may present a danger to others or themselves. A judge makes the determination to issue the order based on statements and actions made by the gun owner in question.[1] Refusal to comply with the order is punishable as a criminal offense.[2][3] After a set time, the guns are returned to the person from whom they were seized unless another court hearing extends the period of confiscation.[4][5][6]

Red flag law - Wikipedia

Oh my heavens the lunatic fringe right all up in arms over a law that protects the public from maniacs and lunatics with guns who may wish to harm themselves or shoot up others.

I suppose some of these posters sobbing over this, fear they fall under this law.
I don't know anyone affected by this law but it still makes me feel safer.

There are already 12 states or so with these laws. The law only temporarily removes the guns from the person's possession. If a person threatens to shoot up his family or a movie theater, and there is some evidence that he plans to do so, what is the harm in removing his weapons for a time. I see none whatsoever. Due process is present as a Court must sign an Order to seize the weapons.

"In the United States, a red flag law is a gun control law that permits police or family members to petition a state court to order the temporary removal of firearms from a person who may present a danger to others or themselves. A judge makes the determination to issue the order based on statements and actions made by the gun owner in question.[1] Refusal to comply with the order is punishable as a criminal offense.[2][3] After a set time, the guns are returned to the person from whom they were seized unless another court hearing extends the period of confiscation.[4][5][6]

Red flag law - Wikipedia

With Red Flag laws I could say you were dangerous and they'd pay you a visit.

There is no such thing as due process without you being able to be there to defend yourself.

Red flag law - Wikipedia

All well and fine as long as a person can represent themselves at these proceedings.

Forum List

Back