Colorada And Virginia Snatching Guns From Law-Abiding Citizens As Of Jan 1st

Oh my heavens the lunatic fringe right all up in arms over a law that protects the public from maniacs and lunatics with guns who may wish to harm themselves or shoot up others.

I suppose some of these posters sobbing over this, fear they fall under this law.
Fella, you got guys wearing dresses molesting little kids now. Its harder and harder to believe you.

Oh my heavens the lunatic fringe right all up in arms over a law that protects the public from maniacs and lunatics with guns who may wish to harm themselves or shoot up others.

I suppose some of these posters sobbing over this, fear they fall under this law.
Fella, you got guys wearing dresses molesting little kids now. Its harder and harder to believe you.

Those arent dresses. They are called albs, or cassocks.

So much for the bold-faced lies that Democrats/Communists didn't want all of our guns. After the actions of Virginia and now Colorado....there is no more mistaking what liberals have been planning all along. Creating a fascist state oppressing gun owners:

54e3d4454354b114a6da837ec32f2a7f1038d9ed5a51784b73_1280.jpg

It’s been causing controversy for months in Colorado, and now the state’s “red flag” law, or Extreme Risk Protection Order, is officially in effect. Beginning on January 1st, law enforcement and family members can petition a judge to issue an order requiring the surrender of all legally owned firearms, which, if granted, would require the subject of the order to hand over their firearms to police before they’ve ever had a chance to present their side in court.

Weld County Sheriff Steve Reams has said he’ll go to jail rather than enforce the statute, but even sheriffs that haven’t gone that far say there are real problems with the new law, as the Loveland Reporter-Herald recently noted. Colorado's "Red Flag" Gun Seizure Law Now In Effect

Communists want to render us defenseless so they can oppress us. Break into our homes and take what they want from us. Without the ability to defend ourselves shootings like this would have turned out much worse than it did.

Those damn communists......
"We must make sure that those judged to pose a grave risk to public safety do not have access to firearms and that if they do, those firearms can be taken through rapid due process," Trump said in televised remarks from the White House on Monday morning. "That is why I have called for red flag laws, also known as extreme risk protection orders."

So much for the bold-faced lies that Democrats/Communists didn't want all of our guns. After the actions of Virginia and now Colorado....there is no more mistaking what liberals have been planning all along. Creating a fascist state oppressing gun owners:

It’s been causing controversy for months in Colorado, and now the state’s “red flag” law, or Extreme Risk Protection Order, is officially in effect. Beginning on January 1st, law enforcement and family members can petition a judge to issue an order requiring the surrender of all legally owned firearms, which, if granted, would require the subject of the order to hand over their firearms to police before they’ve ever had a chance to present their side in court.

Weld County Sheriff Steve Reams has said he’ll go to jail rather than enforce the statute, but even sheriffs that haven’t gone that far say there are real problems with the new law, as the Loveland Reporter-Herald recently noted. Colorado's "Red Flag" Gun Seizure Law Now In Effect

Communists want to render us defenseless so they can oppress us. Break into our homes and take what they want from us. Without the ability to defend ourselves shootings like this would have turned out much worse than it did.

"We must make sure that those judged to pose a grave risk to public safety do not have access to firearms and that if they do, those firearms can be taken through rapid due process," Trump said in televised remarks from the White House on Monday morning. "That is why I have called for red flag laws, also known as extreme risk protection orders."

Which explains why Democrats are spreading the fake "White Terrorism" rhetoric.

Which explains why Democrats are spreading the fake "White Terrorism" rhetoric.

When did you decide that Trump was a communist?

They haven’t taken shit in Virginia. Virginia has 25 plus 2A sanctuary counties that aren’t giving up shit and more counties are following. There new Governor bit off more then he can chew and he is backpedaling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So.....you say that the simple fact that they haven't kicked in any doors....this is all harmless fun???

It’s not going to work. The Governor has backed off on some of his bills already. He doesn’t want to start a civil war in his state and the National Guard isn’t going to shoot citizens. The Governor is scum but he will be committing suicide if he tries to go with a ban.

The 2nd amendment baby.
If it was a good thing every country would want one....baby.

Whether it's a good thing or not is irrelevant. Until you are able to pass a Constitutional Amendment it is the law.

There should be no constitutional amendment. It’s perfect the way it is and has been for a very long time.

There won't be.

The 2nd amendment baby.

Whether it's a good thing or not is irrelevant. Until you are able to pass a Constitutional Amendment it is the law.
I know it`s the law but the second amendment is still a disaster.

You have no knowledge of guns, gun violence and how it works. Criminals get guns not matter what assholes like you think. Guns represent less then 1 % of deaths in the US. Guns save a 1000% more lives then they take. look at the Texas church shooting. An illegal gun owner goes in and starts shooting. If the armed parishioners weren’t there over a 100 people would have been killed before the police get there. Your to stupid to know that criminals don’t get permits and have background checks like the honest law abiding citizens do. Criminals steal them and get them on the black market, the dark web and other criminals. If you think strict gun la s work. Move to Chicago, Baltimore or St Louis. All Democrat run with strict gun laws and the are the murder capitals in the US.

The 2nd amendment baby.

The 2nd amendment baby.

I know it`s the law but the second amendment is still a disaster.

The 2A is not a law. It is an inalienable right that the government is expressly forbidden from taking away.

Thank you brother. Someone who understands. These libtards are brainwashed by there minions.

Moron. All the gun problems are caused by illegal gun owners. Maybe 1% are legal. When you start punishing the parents who do not secure there firearms correctly kids can get to them. See 99% of gun owners teach there kids and take away the curiosity. We also store them in safe so the kids can’t get to them. Your to stupid and brainwashed to understand how it works

The 2nd amendment baby.

There should be no constitutional amendment. It’s perfect the way it is and has been for a very long time.

There won't be.

That’s correct there won’t be any constitutional amendments. We won’t let that happen. Period

Funny thing, as I read the post Weld county was going through my mind. That's a pretty standard response from them. No way anyone acts on this. It would be political suicide.

Moron. All the gun problems are caused by illegal gun owners. Maybe 1% are legal. When you start punishing the parents who do not secure there firearms correctly kids can get to them. See 99% of gun owners teach there kids and take away the curiosity. We also store them in safe so the kids can’t get to them. Your to stupid and brainwashed to understand how it works

Apparently you haven’t a clue of what this law is all about and how it works.

Apparently you haven’t a clue of what this law is all about and how it works.

It strips someone of their Constitutionally protected rights without due process. What more would you like us to "know about it"?

Forum List

Back