Collins: "Can Not Believe" Democrats Won't Pass Coronavirus Relief Bill; "Is This What We've Come To?"

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
She is one of the straighter shooters in Congress

the Democrats are playing politics and pushing agenda driven goodies when it is time to work together

they will be punished at the polls

Big League

Sen. Susan Collins said Monday on the Senate floor that she "can not believe that the answer" to the coronavirus crisis from Senate Democrats "is delay, delay, delay. No sense of urgency."

"Never have I seen Republicans and Democrats fail to come together when confronted with a crisis."

"Is that what we’ve come to?" Collins said, criticizing Democrats over the delay.

"We don’t have another day. We don’t have another hour. We don’t have another minute to delay acting."

the Democrats are playing politics and pushing agenda driven goodies when it is time to work together

Big League

Sen. Susan Collins said Monday on the Senate floor that she "can not believe that the answer" to the coronavirus crisis from Senate Democrats "is delay, delay, delay. No sense of urgency."

"Never have I seen Republicans and Democrats fail to come together when confronted with a crisis."

"Is that what we’ve come to?" Collins said, criticizing Democrats over the delay.

"We don’t have another day. We don’t have another hour. We don’t have another minute to delay acting."
Hey D. Does USMB remind you of anyplace else now ?

I hate government stimulus programs but since millions of workers have had their paycheck suddenly taken away largely by government action, this one is warranted. The Democrats have showed once again that they care about power above all else. They are using this crisis to jam through the green new deal and the student loan bailout which will push the country to bankruptcy.

I hate government stimulus programs but since millions of workers have had their paycheck suddenly taken away largely by government action, this one is warranted. The Democrats have showed once again that they care about power above all else. They are using this crisis to jam through the green new deal and the student loan bailout which will push the country to bankruptcy.

My dentist office called, the state has shut them down until May 18th. The appointment lady said everyone is being laid off today. Said she's never been laid off in her life. Meanwhile Pelosi is playing games.

My dentist office called, the state has shut them down until May 18th. The appointment lady said everyone is being laid off today. Said she's never been laid off in her life. Meanwhile Pelosi is playing games.
I'd be ok opposing Muchkins slush fund and not letting corps use bailout money for stock buybacks to enrich a few big shareholders, as the gop did with their tax cut. But collective bargaining, solar power and airline EMISSIONS? jfc, I hope she goes home and is hit by an asteroid.

Big League

Susan Collins is being a Republican first. I assume she has no issue with big corporations using taxpayer dollars for stock buybacks and raising CEO pay.

Forum List

Back