Democrats derail stimulus a second time

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
The vermin care nothing for the people...

Tensions flared on the Senate floor Monday as lawmakers viscerally clashed on camera over phase three of a coronavirus response package, with Democrats blocking Republican efforts to advance the massive stimulus bill for the second day in a row.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer stressed he is continuing negotiations with Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin in hopes to secure a deal "today" -- as long as worker protections are included and a $500 billion fund for corporations has more oversight.

There is not a written copy of the bill, so we have she said and he said scenario, I for one believe the Dems.

• Banned
Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer stressed he is continuing negotiations with Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin in hopes to secure a deal "today" -- as long as worker protections are included and a $500 billion fund for corporations has more oversight.

There is not a written copy of the bill, so we have she said and he said scenario, I for one believe the Dems.
Mental illness noted.

The vermin care nothing for the people...

Tensions flared on the Senate floor Monday as lawmakers viscerally clashed on camera over phase three of a coronavirus response package, with Democrats blocking Republican efforts to advance the massive stimulus bill for the second day in a row.

OGGK0zM5.png

No written copy?

Just when I think you could not be possibly more stupid, you exceed all expectations.

How do you pass an unwritten bill?
g5000 We need you. What have you got? I don't know if I should be believing all these conservatives about what's in it or not.

g5000 We need you. What have you got? I don't know if I should be believing all these conservatives about what's in it or not.
You'd do better closing your eyes and saying beetlejuice three times.

republicans have been reading what the dems are trying to slide into the bill ...abortion ,emission taxes, green new deal crap ect.... the republicans are speaking in force in the Senate but it seems the dems are mostly absent .....they believe an economic disaster is good for them in Nov .....never let a crisis go to waste ! democrats are scum.

You don't really believe anything, you just do as you're told. In order to believe anything you'd have to first have a brain capable of forming an independent thought which all know you simply don't have.

This will help as they have the proposed bill in the article:

The Last Refuge

Democrats Blocking Emergency Relief Bill to Get More Windmills and Emission Standards…

Posted on March 23, 2020 by sundance

excerpt:

Democrats are blocking Senate Bill S.3548, The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act, or the CARES Act. House Speaker Pelosi is instructing Senator Schumer not to support any relief bill unless it includes: cancellation of college student debt, union protections, tax subsidies for windmills/solar, and new airline emission standards.

LINK

=================

Democrats wants to add a bunch of unrelated stuff into a bill that is written specifically for, Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act or the CARES Act

Forum List

Back