College Football Coach Wears OAN Shirt- Star Player Refuses to Play

Well, bye. Revoke the scholarship.
He'll just get another one thank you very much.

Let him.

A coach is going to tell his team that they are adding a player that basically decides what you can and can't wear ?

That will go over well.
Why would a coach tell his team that if he wants to win?

Because he wants to win.

These guys were all treated as gods in High School. They have egos too.

Figure it out.

If they all want to control what the coach does, then he's got a problem.

This is way beyond stupid.

Yup, everyone on the field was a god in High School. When you get to D1 EVERYONE is good. It is a VERY rude awakening
Yeah but he was the leading rusher in the whole entire nation. Hes on a different level.

Was....
Come to think of it no top Black player will ever play for them while this dude is the coach. They pretty much gotta fire him or he has to come out with a sincere apology.
Who appointed you Black Spokesman?
I did. You got a problem with that?

You going to beat him up?
Only if he comes to see me like you were afraid to do.
You wanna beat me up, get your ass off your couch and come find me. I suppose if I went to you you'd demand I beat myself up.
Dont let his fear of coming to see me stop you. You can come on down.

So you'll give permission to post the messages, right? What are you afraid of?
Getting arrested.

So you are giving me permission to post the 2 messages right?
I'd rather you come see me.

What do you have to lose here man? The messages will simply show the truth. Why are you afraid to give me permission?
The truth is that you are afraid to come see me.

The truth is you know that the messages will not show you being truthful here. In fact you will be shown as the liar you are. Just say the word, either I'll be shown as a liar or you will. I'm willing to take that chance, are you?
I'm being truthful. I invited you down. You were afraid to come.

You trying to make up for you little dick.
The truth is you know that the messages will not show you being truthful here. In fact you will be shown as the liar you are. Just say the word, either I'll be shown as a liar or you will. I'm willing to take that chance, are you?

I'll take the chnce, will you?
I gave you a chance to come see me. You declined Obviously I cant take you seriously.

You're a cowardly, sad caricature of man child.
You give Blacks everywhere a very bad name.
Dont be mad bro. Save some of that so it will turn to courage. Maybe then you wont be afraid to come see me.
Give him permission. I'd like the see the messages.
when he comes to see me we can discuss it. Unless you want to take his place?
I'd thought I'd made it quite plain that you're as intimidating as a wet paper towel. Do I need to make it clearer?
Sure but lets do it in person. Come see me. You down?
You just don't get it, do you? You're really that stupid.

Oh, and hey, way to dispel the stereotype that black people are violent. Good job, Champ!
Oh I get it. Both of you are afraid.

I'm not trying to dispel any myths. I am violent. I been trying to work on it but too much racism.

Let him.

A coach is going to tell his team that they are adding a player that basically decides what you can and can't wear ?

That will go over well.

Because he wants to win.

Figure it out.

Yup, everyone on the field was a god in High School. When you get to D1 EVERYONE is good. It is a VERY rude awakening
Yeah but he was the leading rusher in the whole entire nation. Hes on a different level.

Was....
Come to think of it no top Black player will ever play for them while this dude is the coach. They pretty much gotta fire him or he has to come out with a sincere apology.

You wanna beat me up, get your ass off your couch and come find me. I suppose if I went to you you'd demand I beat myself up.

Getting arrested.

What do you have to lose here man? The messages will simply show the truth. Why are you afraid to give me permission?

I gave you a chance to come see me. You declined Obviously I cant take you seriously.

Dont be mad bro. Save some of that so it will turn to courage. Maybe then you wont be afraid to come see me.

Here's where it is kid. I know that you know that I not only know what you are, but most importantly what you aren't . Here's a tip kid, take you ego out of it. Assuming you ever had any integrity you and I know it's gone.
Well you know all this talking on a forum is just so many words. Put your money where your mouth is and come see me. No need for talk then right?

Please show examples of where OAN has been dishonest?
haha, no, that's okay. I have no delusions I could ever convince an OAN fan of ANYTHING. You watch OAN for self affirmation. And attack on them is an attack on you, in your eyes. I might as well try to convince you that your baby jesus wasn't real.

I don't have cable and can not watch OAN, also I am not at all religious. Any more stereotypes you want to address? :rolleyes:

Let him.

That will go over well.

Because he wants to win.

Figure it out.

Was....

Getting arrested.

I'd thought I'd made it quite plain that you're as intimidating as a wet paper towel. Do I need to make it clearer?

Oh, and hey, way to dispel the stereotype that black people are violent. Good job, Champ!

I'm not trying to dispel any myths. I am violent. I been trying to work on it but too much racism.
You refused to come to my house.

Pussy.

Let him.

That will go over well.

Because he wants to win.

Figure it out.

Was....

Getting arrested.

Here's where it is kid. I know that you know that I not only know what you are, but most importantly what you aren't . Here's a tip kid, take you ego out of it. Assuming you ever had any integrity you and I know it's gone.
Well you know all this talking on a forum is just so many words. Put your money where your mouth is and come see me. No need for talk then right?
Put your money where your mouth is and give him permission to post the messages.

Let him.

That will go over well.

Because he wants to win.

Figure it out.

Was....

Getting arrested.

You refused to come to my house.

Pussy.
Thats probably true. On the other hand you are afraid to come to mine.

Let him.

That will go over well.

Because he wants to win.

Figure it out.

Was....

Getting arrested.

Put your money where your mouth is and give him permission to post the messages.
Is that going to get him to come see me?

Let him.

That will go over well.

Because he wants to win.

Figure it out.

Was....

Getting arrested.

Doubtful. But given your refusal to give him permission, it pretty much ends the debate on what the messages said.

I'm going with his interpretation.

Let him.

That will go over well.

Because he wants to win.

Figure it out.

Was....

Getting arrested.

Doubtful. But given your refusal to give him permission, it pretty much ends the debate on what the messages said.

I'm going with his interpretation.
I wasnt debating anything. Dont really care who you believe either. I just want you or him to come see me. But youre both afraid.

Racist whites gone learn. Good luck with recruiting next year.
I just hope most blacks aren't as big of a pussy as you.
Most Black guys are very big on pussy. I think we have more testosterone or something.

Racist whites gone learn. Good luck with recruiting next year.
I just hope most blacks aren't as big of a pussy as you.
Most Black guys are very big on pussy. I think we have more testosterone or something.

Dumbass.
All you are good for is bullshit.
How does that make you feel? You inferior cave monkey?

Can I ask what is so bad about the guy's shirt of the OAN really does stand for One America News and not Off A N----- like my first guess is? By the way, I do apologize for that! (nods)

God bless you and both guys always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back