College Football Coach Wears OAN Shirt- Star Player Refuses to Play

Poor little snowflake can’t handle life in the real world. Probably thinks he’s some sort of star too. How is this kid ever going to function in society with that attitude? Makes you want to see the team do well without this prima donna.

Apparently, Hubbard doesn't believe in the Constitution of the United States that makes it clear that we have not only a Freedom of Speech, which protects the written word, but also a "Freedom of the Press," not a freedom of the Marxist and/or pro-black activist press only. HEY HUBBARD....Ghana is asking (oh wait, let's make it more understandable....axing) for black Americans to come live there. Pack your bags and head on out.

Remember when I said:
I hate to tell you but you guys are in for a rough ride.
Shit is about to change....finally.
I was right.
Yes, very rough. A college football game will still happen.

the howwah.jpg

Well, bye. Revoke the scholarship.
He'll just get another one thank you very much.

Maybe, maybe not. But if you're on Scholarship you have no bargaining power. You play or else.
Nope. If you dont want to play and youre the star player you can tell the coach to go fuck himself. Another team in the conference will pick him up.

Grambling maybe, no school with any integrity. You overestimate any lone persons worth. First, a kid like that will poison the entire team. Nobody will touch him. Kapernick has shown you that.
As a once was D1 Wrestler NOBODY is above the team.

Forum List

Back