College Football Coach Wears OAN Shirt- Star Player Refuses to Play

Well, bye. Revoke the scholarship.
He'll just get another one thank you very much.

Let him.

A coach is going to tell his team that they are adding a player that basically decides what you can and can't wear ?

That will go over well.
Why would a coach tell his team that if he wants to win?

Because he wants to win.

These guys were all treated as gods in High School. They have egos too.

Figure it out.

If they all want to control what the coach does, then he's got a problem.

This is way beyond stupid.

Yup, everyone on the field was a god in High School. When you get to D1 EVERYONE is good. It is a VERY rude awakening
Yeah but he was the leading rusher in the whole entire nation. Hes on a different level.

Was....
Come to think of it no top Black player will ever play for them while this dude is the coach. They pretty much gotta fire him or he has to come out with a sincere apology.
Who appointed you Black Spokesman?
I did. You got a problem with that?
Okay. So all black people have to think alike.

Are you that desperate for Joe Biden's approval?
They dont have to but they tend to think alike about racism.

Dont care much about Biden. I just want him to win.
Yeah, that's probably not going to happen, just so you know.
We will see. Wont we?
Indeed we will. The question is -- which one of us will accept the outcome if our favored candidate doesn't win?

And I think the answer to that is obvious.
It is obvious: you moron trump cultists will be the ones who won't accept. You retards had a hissy fit over fake fraud allegations in 2016, and you WON that election.

Yes, the answer is VERY obvious.
Perhaps, but you're a fucking idiot, so your opinion can safely be discarded as worthless.

Let him.

A coach is going to tell his team that they are adding a player that basically decides what you can and can't wear ?

That will go over well.

Because he wants to win.

Figure it out.

Yup, everyone on the field was a god in High School. When you get to D1 EVERYONE is good. It is a VERY rude awakening
Yeah but he was the leading rusher in the whole entire nation. Hes on a different level.

Was....
Come to think of it no top Black player will ever play for them while this dude is the coach. They pretty much gotta fire him or he has to come out with a sincere apology.

You going to beat him up?
Only if he comes to see me like you were afraid to do.
You wanna beat me up, get your ass off your couch and come find me. I suppose if I went to you you'd demand I beat myself up.
Dont let his fear of coming to see me stop you. You can come on down.

So you'll give permission to post the messages, right? What are you afraid of?
Getting arrested.

So you are giving me permission to post the 2 messages right?
I'd rather you come see me.

What do you have to lose here man? The messages will simply show the truth. Why are you afraid to give me permission?
The truth is that you are afraid to come see me.

The truth is you know that the messages will not show you being truthful here. In fact you will be shown as the liar you are. Just say the word, either I'll be shown as a liar or you will. I'm willing to take that chance, are you?
I'm being truthful. I invited you down. You were afraid to come.

You trying to make up for you little dick.
The truth is you know that the messages will not show you being truthful here. In fact you will be shown as the liar you are. Just say the word, either I'll be shown as a liar or you will. I'm willing to take that chance, are you?

I'll take the chnce, will you?
I gave you a chance to come see me. You declined Obviously I cant take you seriously.

You're a cowardly, sad caricature of man child.
You give Blacks everywhere a very bad name.

Perhaps, but you're a fucking idiot, so your opinion can safely be discarded as worthless.
Sure, by an uneducated slob like you who thinks the educated people of the world are all idiots, because they know things that don't align with your pathetic cultism. Which is most fact, pretty much.. So, color me honored. I am in excellent company.

Let him.

That will go over well.

Because he wants to win.

Figure it out.

Was....

So you fuckers love equality.

But this guy is above that.

Fucking hypocrites is what you are.
Racism will not be tolerated. Yall racist whites gone learn. Some of yall the hard way.
What about racist blacks?
No such thing.
Well, yeah, if you use the fake definition made up by two white sociologists used by racist non-whites to justify their racism.

According to the real one, however, you're full of shit.

Let him.

That will go over well.

Because he wants to win.

Figure it out.

Was....

Racism will not be tolerated. Yall racist whites gone learn. Some of yall the hard way.
No such thing.
Well, yeah, if you use the fake definition made up by two white sociologists used by racist non-whites to justify their racism.

No this is your own white definition. Straight out of Websters.

The minute some troublemaker says I'm not going to put up with my coaches shit, he needs to be shown the gate. His talent isn't worth the trouble he brings.

It's really hard to imagine this situation makes some of you angry. Why and how does this bother you? I cannot relate as a white Christian fella.

Translation: "Being unable to actually back up my claim, I will therefore attempt to distract by flinging feces."
haha, what kind of moron thinks that, because someone won't spoonfeed them info, it doesn't exist? You guys really need to work on your grasp of logic.
Oh, you mean logic, which demands a claim be supported with evidence? That logic?

You should stop using words whose meanings you don't know.

Let him.

That will go over well.

Because he wants to win.

Figure it out.

Was....

You wanna beat me up, get your ass off your couch and come find me. I suppose if I went to you you'd demand I beat myself up.

Getting arrested.

What do you have to lose here man? The messages will simply show the truth. Why are you afraid to give me permission?

I gave you a chance to come see me. You declined Obviously I cant take you seriously.

Dont be mad bro. Save some of that so it will turn to courage. Maybe then you wont be afraid to come see me.

Oh, you mean logic, which demands a claim be supported with evidence? That logic?
haha, no idiot, that's not what logic is, nor what it demands. Thank you for making my point for me. Will you be my little assistant all evening?

The problem here -- that a crybaby like you just can't seem to wrap his last brain cell around -- is that I don't give a shit if you agree with my claim. Nor do I have any delusion that right wing retards like you guys would ever be convinced by any amount of evidence.

Sure, by an uneducated slob like you who thinks the educated people of the world are all idiots, because they know things that don't align with your pathetic cultism. Which is most fact, pretty much.. So, color me honored. I am in excellent company.
Most educated people are indeed very intelligent.

Sadly for you, you're just a fucking idiot.

And man, you sure are angry that I'm not kissing your ass! It's really rather pathetic that you're so desperate for validation from internet strangers.

Most educated people are indeed very intelligent.

Sadly for you, you're just a fucking idiot.

And man, you sure are angry that I'm not kissing your ass! It's really rather pathetic that you're so desperate for validation from internet strangers.
Oh boy, it's tantrum time for wittle davey again. Every time with you.

So, remember when you tried to accuse the democrats of not accepting election results, when it was actually you retards who wouldn't accept the 2016 election results... and you actually WON that election?

That was hilarious.

Let him.

That will go over well.

Because he wants to win.

Figure it out.

Was....

No such thing.

No this is your own white definition. Straight out of Websters.
I'm not a cowardly white leftist, afraid that a black person will call me names. You need to back up your claim.

Fort Fun can't do it. I'm betting you can't, either.

haha, no idiot, that's not what logic is, nor what it demands. Thank you for making my point for me. Will you be my little assistant all evening?

The problem here -- that a crybaby like you just can't seem to wrap his last brain cell around -- is that I don't give a shit if you agree with my claim. Nor do I have any delusion that right wing retards like you guys would ever be convinced by any amount of evidence.
Boy, you would not recognize logic if it crawled up your nose and did the can-can.

Let him.

That will go over well.

Because he wants to win.

Figure it out.

Was....

Getting arrested.

Dont be mad bro. Save some of that so it will turn to courage. Maybe then you wont be afraid to come see me.
Give him permission. I'd like the see the messages.

Oh boy, it's tantrum time for wittle davey again. Every time with you.

So, remember when you tried to accuse the democrats of not accepting election results, when it was actually you retards who wouldn't accept the 2016 election results... and you actually WON that election?

That was hilarious.

Are you on some sort of mind-altering drugs?

Forum List

Back