College Football Coach Wears OAN Shirt- Star Player Refuses to Play

Oh, you mean logic, which demands a claim be supported with evidence? That logic?
haha, no idiot, that's not what logic is, nor what it demands. Thank you for making my point for me. Will you be my little assistant all evening?

The problem here -- that a crybaby like you just can't seem to wrap his last brain cell around -- is that I don't give a shit if you agree with my claim. Nor do I have any delusion that right wing retards like you guys would ever be convinced by any amount of evidence.
Boy, you would not recognize logic if it crawled up your nose and did the can-can.
Ah yes, the marble-sharp wit of a trump cultist.

Oh, you mean logic, which demands a claim be supported with evidence? That logic?
haha, no idiot, that's not what logic is, nor what it demands. Thank you for making my point for me. Will you be my little assistant all evening?

The problem here -- that a crybaby like you just can't seem to wrap his last brain cell around -- is that I don't give a shit if you agree with my claim. Nor do I have any delusion that right wing retards like you guys would ever be convinced by any amount of evidence.
Oh, so we just get to make up shit and have a hissy fit when people disagree?

Pfffft. If I'd known it was that easy, I'd have been an internet leftist years ago.

Well, bye. Revoke the scholarship.
He'll just get another one thank you very much.

Let him.

A coach is going to tell his team that they are adding a player that basically decides what you can and can't wear ?

That will go over well.
Why would a coach tell his team that if he wants to win?

Because he wants to win.

These guys were all treated as gods in High School. They have egos too.

Figure it out.

If they all want to control what the coach does, then he's got a problem.

This is way beyond stupid.

Yup, everyone on the field was a god in High School. When you get to D1 EVERYONE is good. It is a VERY rude awakening
Yeah but he was the leading rusher in the whole entire nation. Hes on a different level.

Was....
Come to think of it no top Black player will ever play for them while this dude is the coach. They pretty much gotta fire him or he has to come out with a sincere apology.
Who appointed you Black Spokesman?
I did. You got a problem with that?

You going to beat him up?
Only if he comes to see me like you were afraid to do.
You wanna beat me up, get your ass off your couch and come find me. I suppose if I went to you you'd demand I beat myself up.
Dont let his fear of coming to see me stop you. You can come on down.

So you'll give permission to post the messages, right? What are you afraid of?
Getting arrested.

So you are giving me permission to post the 2 messages right?
I'd rather you come see me.

What do you have to lose here man? The messages will simply show the truth. Why are you afraid to give me permission?
The truth is that you are afraid to come see me.

The truth is you know that the messages will not show you being truthful here. In fact you will be shown as the liar you are. Just say the word, either I'll be shown as a liar or you will. I'm willing to take that chance, are you?
I'm being truthful. I invited you down. You were afraid to come.

You trying to make up for you little dick.
The truth is you know that the messages will not show you being truthful here. In fact you will be shown as the liar you are. Just say the word, either I'll be shown as a liar or you will. I'm willing to take that chance, are you?

I'll take the chnce, will you?
I gave you a chance to come see me. You declined Obviously I cant take you seriously.

You're a cowardly, sad caricature of man child.
You give Blacks everywhere a very bad name.
Dont be mad bro. Save some of that so it will turn to courage. Maybe then you wont be afraid to come see me.
Give him permission. I'd like the see the messages.
when he comes to see me we can discuss it. Unless you want to take his place?

Perhaps, but you're a fucking idiot, so your opinion can safely be discarded as worthless.
Sure, by an uneducated slob like you who thinks the educated people of the world are all idiots, because they know things that don't align with your pathetic cultism. Which is most fact, pretty much.. So, color me honored. I am in excellent company.
Most educated people are indeed very intelligent.

Sadly for you, you're just a fucking idiot.

And man, you sure are angry that I'm not kissing your ass! It's really rather pathetic that you're so desperate for validation from internet strangers.
Oh boy, it's tantrum time for wittle davey again. Every time with you.

So, remember when you tried to accuse the democrats of not accepting election results, when it was actually you retards who wouldn't accept the 2016 election results... and you actually WON that election?

That was hilarious.
Yeah, that didn't happen. Not out here in the real world, anyway.

Let him.

A coach is going to tell his team that they are adding a player that basically decides what you can and can't wear ?

That will go over well.

Because he wants to win.

Figure it out.

Yup, everyone on the field was a god in High School. When you get to D1 EVERYONE is good. It is a VERY rude awakening
Yeah but he was the leading rusher in the whole entire nation. Hes on a different level.

Was....
Come to think of it no top Black player will ever play for them while this dude is the coach. They pretty much gotta fire him or he has to come out with a sincere apology.

You wanna beat me up, get your ass off your couch and come find me. I suppose if I went to you you'd demand I beat myself up.

Getting arrested.

What do you have to lose here man? The messages will simply show the truth. Why are you afraid to give me permission?

I gave you a chance to come see me. You declined Obviously I cant take you seriously.

Dont be mad bro. Save some of that so it will turn to courage. Maybe then you wont be afraid to come see me.
I'd thought I'd made it quite plain that you're as intimidating as a wet paper towel. Do I need to make it clearer?

Let him.

That will go over well.

Because he wants to win.

Figure it out.

Was....

Getting arrested.

I'd thought I'd made it quite plain that you're as intimidating as a wet paper towel. Do I need to make it clearer?
Sure but lets do it in person. Come see me. You down?

You do it every day... are you in jail?

No?

there's your answer.

What I said was factual. Therein lies the difference. Gonna cry about it? Of course you are.
"Factual". Yet another word you don't know the meaning of.

I thought you said you were educated. Hope you got a receipt. You got a good chance of getting your money back.

No?

there's your answer.

What I said was factual. Therein lies the difference. Gonna cry about it? Of course you are.

I thought you said you were educated. Hope you got a receipt. You got a good chance of getting your money back.
yesss, cry it all out, davey. Today must have been a rough one for you.

Uncle FFI understands.

Let him.

That will go over well.

Because he wants to win.

Figure it out.

Was....

Getting arrested.

Sure but lets do it in person. Come see me. You down?
You just don't get it, do you? You're really that stupid.

Oh, and hey, way to dispel the stereotype that black people are violent. Good job, Champ!

RB Hubbard: Gundy's OAN shirt 'unacceptable'

Welcome to America in 2020. Having a different political opinion than a Black means you have to CHANGE. It means you are an ignorant racist. It is UNACCEPTABLE (as this snowflake put it) for the coach to have an opinion that is different than Hubbard's.

What an unreal society we live in right now.
Bench the little bastard. HE is the player not the coach, let the players dictate how things go and all hell will break lose and the coach will lose control of the team.

Yeah, that didn't happen.
Yeah, it sure did. Man, it was pretty odd watching you freaks do that.
Stamp your feet harder. Oooooh! I know! Threaten to hold your breath until you turn blue! That'll convince me of your little fantasy!
Oops, you made the same mistake again. See, you are an intellectually deviant moron, and no rational person would ever waste their time trying to convince you of anything. Like, me. I have a graduate degree. You couldn't pass a 10th grade science or history quiz. I should waste all of my effort trying to convince a moron like you of something?

No?

there's your answer.

yesss, cry it all out, davey. Today must have been a rough one for you.

Uncle FFI understands.
If you understood anything, you wouldn't be you.

Yeah, that didn't happen.
Yeah, it sure did. Man, it was pretty odd watching you freaks do that.
Stamp your feet harder. Oooooh! I know! Threaten to hold your breath until you turn blue! That'll convince me of your little fantasy!
Oops, you made the same mistake again. See, you are an intellectually deviant moron, and no rational person would ever waste their time trying to convince you of anything. Like, me. I have a graduate degree. You couldn't pass a 10th grade science or history quiz. I should waste all of my effort trying to convince a moron like you of something?
Good Gaea, man, get some self-respect. Look, you can eat all your own shit you like, just don't expect normal people to believe you when you say it's yummy.

Bench the little bastard.
Nope, sorry nazi. The coach actually had a talk with him and found common ground.
AKA coach kissed the monkey's ass. Not my problem either way, the left's hissy fits won't change how I do things,what I say, or who I say them to. I am also no a Oklahoma State Fan so whatever. Boy needs to taught he was given the PRIVILEGE of playing football there it's not a right.

Let him.

That will go over well.

Because he wants to win.

Figure it out.

Was....

Getting arrested.

Here's where it is kid. I know that you know that I not only know what you are, but most importantly what you aren't . Here's a tip kid, take you ego out of it. Assuming you ever had any integrity you and I know it's gone.

Forum List

Back