Colin Powell has endorsed Hillary Clinton

How do you like the fact that General Colin Powell endorsed Hillary?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You'd a thunk that idiot Powell woulda' learned a lesson from that WMD in Irak fiasco and kept a low profile the rest of his life, but n-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!

Rush Limbaugh almost busted a vein ranting about how racist Colin Powell was for endorsing Obama.

Maybe he'll now do a rant about how non-racist Colin Powell is for endorsing Hillary Clinton.

Oh yeah, I forgot, gee, it's only the left who ever play the race card...

I didn't ever call Colin Powell a racist, and since I don't listen to Rush I don't know that he did either. Powell is a Democrat and always has been.

Thats some funny shit right there!!!
She tried to throw him under the bus and now he's voting for her?
Just how bad is the shit the establishment is so desperately trying to hide?

Try, for once in your comically pathetic existence, to stay on topic. The topic is, is Colin Powell a racist?

No,he's a sell out establishment prick.
Who proves it by supporting a globalist hag.

We're talking about Colin Powell, not Mike Pence.

Stay on topic.

Oh, so you're pissy because you bring up establishment Republican and get reminded that the guy you're in love with, Mike Pence,

is as establishment as it gets.

He's not running for president so i'm really not all that concerned about Pence,and if Trump were to mysteriously commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head twice i'd rather have Pence than hillary.

Remember when Powell got labeled a racist by the usual suspects on the Right when he endorsed Barack Obama?

My question to those people, what color is Hillary Clinton?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/26/us/politics/colin-powell-hillary-clinton.html
As many ******* as she's hugged in the past year....it's rubbed off.
As many ******* as she's hugged in the past year..

thankfully your ilk are toast

Try, for once in your comically pathetic existence, to stay on topic. The topic is, is Colin Powell a racist?

What exactly is a "globalist" hag? I have heard the term used extensively by the right but I have no idea what they mean. Would you explain?

Stay on topic.

Oh, so you're pissy because you bring up establishment Republican and get reminded that the guy you're in love with, Mike Pence,

He's not running for president so i'm really not all that concerned about Pence,and if Trump were to mysteriously commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head twice i'd rather have Pence than hillary.

Don't wear yourself out trying to come with contortions that will allow you to avoid the issue here,

is Mike Pence an establishment Republican or not?

What exactly is a "globalist" hag? I have heard the term used extensively by the right but I have no idea what they mean. Would you explain?
Apparently it's an outspoken, intelligent woman who acknowledges the rest of the world?

Stay on topic.

We both know that won't happen. His hands are too small to hold the gun.

Big deal I think I'm safe in saying the vast majority don't base their vote on who someone else endorses. He could have endorsed Trump or one of the third party candidates I still wouldn't care.

Apparently it's an outspoken, intelligent woman who acknowledges the rest of the world?
I am still waiting for that definition of "globalist". I notice the right likes to use these type of words, they hear them on talk radio but have no idea what they mean.

Yes, I don't get it? Why didn't he just say nothing, why the endorsement? He must be under some duress, could not possibly like the woman.

So the anti-war crowd of the 60's is now all googly-eyed about Colin Powell, eh? I wonder how many of them know that Powell was the Americal Division colonel who saved Lt.Calley from the gallows by covering up the My Lai massacre in '68?

My_Lai_massacre.jpg

BTW, my recon team was up in the area with the Americal boys that March and that ville was a communist shithole who constantly sniped and set grenade tripwire traps and man-falls to kill GIs....they got what they had coming.

So the anti-war crowd of the 60's is now all googly-eyed about Colin Powell, eh? I wonder how many of them know that Powell was the Americal Division colonel who saved Lt.Calley from the gallows by covering up the My Lai massacre in '68?

My_Lai_massacre.jpg

BTW, my recon team was up in the area with the Americal boys that March and that ville was a communist shithole who constantly sniped and set grenade tripwire traps and man-falls to kill GIs....they got what they had coming.

If Powell stays loyal, they'll ignore it no matter what. If he starts talking supply side economics, he's just another uppity spook again.

My_Lai_massacre.jpg

So apparently the answer to my question "Is there a rock bottom to this place?" is "not so far."

lol

Too funny.

If you’re not careful you’re going to run out of “sell out establishment pricks” and end up being the only ‘real’ Republican in the ‘GOP.’

Forum List

Back