Colin Powell has endorsed Hillary Clinton

How do you like the fact that General Colin Powell endorsed Hillary?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Remember when Powell got labeled a racist by the usual suspects on the Right when he endorsed Barack Obama?

My question to those people, what color is Hillary Clinton?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/26/us/politics/colin-powell-hillary-clinton.html
As many ******* as she's hugged in the past year....it's rubbed off.

bigoted hack
Hillary is not bigoted...she just uses blacks as stepping stones and crutches.

Given your comments I don't know why anyone would listen to you about bigotry.

The only ones who would are his fellow trumpster bigot losers

How many stupid republican/teabaggers did "the donald" insult and they are voting for him.
You argument is stupid and doesn't hold water.
Try once again. if you have the intelligence to even make some real point.

Thats some funny shit right there!!!
She tried to throw him under the bus and now he's voting for her?
Just how bad is the shit the establishment is so desperately trying to hide?

Hmmm....he didnt insult me. And he didnt try and blame a criminal act on me either,unlike hillary did to Powell.

Robert Scheer: Now Powell Tells Us

On Monday, former Secretary of State Colin Powell told me that he and his department’s top experts never believed that Iraq posed an imminent nuclear threat, but that the president followed the misleading advice of Vice President Dick Cheney and the CIA in making the claim. Now he tells us.

The harsh truth is that this president cherry-picked the intelligence data in making his case for invading Iraq and deliberately kept the public in the dark as to the countervailing analysis at the highest level of the intelligence community. While the president and his top Cabinet officials were fear-mongering with stark images of a “mushroom cloud” over American cities, the leading experts on nuclear weaponry at the Department of Energy (the agency in charge of the U.S. nuclear-weapons program) and the State Department thought the claim of a near-term Iraqi nuclear threat was absurd.

----

I queried Powell at a reception following a talk he gave in Los Angeles on Monday. Pointing out that the October 2002 National Intelligence Estimate showed that his State Department had gotten it right on the nonexistent Iraq nuclear threat, I asked why did the president ignore that wisdom in his stated case for the invasion?

“The CIA was pushing the aluminum tube argument heavily and Cheney went with that instead of what our guys wrote,” Powell said. And the Niger reference in Bush’s State of the Union speech? “That was a big mistake,” he said. “It should never have been in the speech. I didn’t need Wilson to tell me that there wasn’t a Niger connection. He didn’t tell us anything we didn’t already know. I never believed it.”
Robert Scheer: Now Powell Tells Us: Robert Scheer

Why didnt he speak up sooner?
I'll tell you why,because he is another establishment asshole and it's also the reason he's voting for hillary.

How many stupid republican/teabaggers did "the donald" insult and they are voting for him.

Hmmm....he didnt insult me. And he didnt try and blame a criminal act on me either,unlike hillary did to Powell.

On Monday, former Secretary of State Colin Powell told me that he and his department’s top experts never believed that Iraq posed an imminent nuclear threat, but that the president followed the misleading advice of Vice President Dick Cheney and the CIA in making the claim. Now he tells us.

The harsh truth is that this president cherry-picked the intelligence data in making his case for invading Iraq and deliberately kept the public in the dark as to the countervailing analysis at the highest level of the intelligence community. While the president and his top Cabinet officials were fear-mongering with stark images of a “mushroom cloud” over American cities, the leading experts on nuclear weaponry at the Department of Energy (the agency in charge of the U.S. nuclear-weapons program) and the State Department thought the claim of a near-term Iraqi nuclear threat was absurd.

----

I queried Powell at a reception following a talk he gave in Los Angeles on Monday. Pointing out that the October 2002 National Intelligence Estimate showed that his State Department had gotten it right on the nonexistent Iraq nuclear threat, I asked why did the president ignore that wisdom in his stated case for the invasion?

“The CIA was pushing the aluminum tube argument heavily and Cheney went with that instead of what our guys wrote,” Powell said. And the Niger reference in Bush’s State of the Union speech? “That was a big mistake,” he said. “It should never have been in the speech. I didn’t need Wilson to tell me that there wasn’t a Niger connection. He didn’t tell us anything we didn’t already know. I never believed it.”

I'll tell you why,because he is another establishment asshole and it's also the reason he's voting for hillary.

He should have spoken up sooner.

I'm not suggesting that Powell is a hero. This isn't the first time he's lied for the powers that be. SEE: MyLai

That being said, at least he's not dumb enough to vote for and support a clown for president.

----

I'm not suggesting that Powell is a hero. This isn't the first time he's lied for the powers that be. SEE: MyLai

That being said, at least he's not dumb enough to vote for and support a clown for president.

Have you learned nothing from wikileaks? The bitch is insane!!

Yanno, from all I now know, I am not even sure Bush is/was a Rhino. He sure had a lot of people fooled.
All those Skull and Bones party boys are for OWG.

I don't know what OWG means??
One World Government. Or One World Order/New World Order. I mentioned it in post #94
But no thinking person actually believes in such a conspiracy, right? I mean, isn't it too ridiculous for words?
Actually, no. All those people, Obama, Clintons, Kerry, Bush often speak of the New World Order. All you have to do is fire up your Googler.
No, they do not speak of a 20th century conspiracy theory.

Try, for once in your comically pathetic existence, to stay on topic. The topic is, is Colin Powell a racist?
Who gives a fuck what Powell thinks. This moron went to UN with a vile of WMD after being duped by GWBush.

----

I don't rely on wikileaks for anything .. and nobody needs wikileaks to know that Trump is a clown and international embarrassment.

If you like Trump .. go vote for him. Obviously you don't know that he's never wanted to be president .. only to get his friend, Hillary Clinton elected.

He's done a marvelous job of that.

----

I don't rely on wikileaks for anything .. and nobody needs wikileaks to know that Trump is a clown and international embarrassment.

If you like Trump .. go vote for him. Obviously you don't know that he's never wanted to be president .. only to get his friend, Hillary Clinton elected.

Sorry but Trump isn't featured in wikileaks other than as a target.
Maybe this will help.... It's kinda the beginners guide to wikileaks and the Veritas videos.

What You Need To Know About WikiLeaks' Podesta Emails And Project Veritas Videos | Break.com

----

Maybe this will help.... It's kinda the beginners guide to wikileaks and the Veritas videos.

What You Need To Know About WikiLeaks' Podesta Emails And Project Veritas Videos | Break.com

Who needs wikileaks to know that Trump is a clown?

Remember when Powell got labeled a racist by the usual suspects on the Right when he endorsed Barack Obama?

My question to those people, what color is Hillary Clinton?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/26/us/politics/colin-powell-hillary-clinton.html
If he voted for Obama, why should it come as any surprise that he endorsed the hildabeast?

Keep up. He was accused of only voting for Obama because he was black.
Maybe he is voting for Clinton this time is because he likes white women

Nice to see you support corruption at the highest levels of government.

BlackAssHole indeed.....

BlackAssHole indeed.....

:0) Fuck you.

Go fight your own idiot battles. Stop whining.

BlackAssHole indeed.....

:0) Fuck you.

Go fight your own idiot battles. Stop whining.

HaHa...what irrelevant point were you trying to make with that statement BlackAssHole?

And the bombshells just keep on coming! First radical left-winger Susan Sarandon said that Hitlery Clinton as more dangerous than Donald Trump. Then radical left-winger Michael Moore echoed her sentiments and predicted Donald Trump will win big. And now we have radical left-winger Jill Stein of the Green Party declaring that Hitlery Clinton is more dangerous than Donald Trump.

Had Republicans nominated anyone other than Donald Trump, they would have won with 98% of the vote.

Jill Stein: Trump Is Less Dangerous; Clinton Will Start Nuclear War With Russia

Oh.....me too!!!!! Who is the adult??

Oh.....me too!!!!! Who is the adult??[

The one that doesn't talk about grabbing pussy.

The one who covers for her husband and slanders the women who he had extramarital sex with? That adult? The one who was never sorry or remorseful? That adult.

Let me repeat this brother .. she's running against a clown with no legislative experience and with the temperament of a petulant child.

That's not an adult I would trust my daughter's life with, nor would I trust him with the lives and futures of any of my family.

With Clinton, she will at least seriously address the issue of police terrorism, Trump would only exacerbate the problem.

In spite of my reservations about Clinton, and war is at the top of that list .. she's a far superior choice than Trump. Even if I wasn't voting for Clinton, I would never vote for Trump in a billion years.

We're soon going to find out.

You mean you don't know that Trump has already lost?

No, Im saying that you are going to vote for a neocon who will lead us into the third WW.

Forum List

Back