CNN's Cooper lets Khan lie his ass off.Khizr Khan: ‘There Is No Such Thing’ as Sharia Law

You watch CNN? What for?

Hell no.I stopped watching CNN years ago after Judy Woodruff called Florida for Gore and the Panhandle polls hadn't even closed.

:lol: It was great live television because Karl Rove called up live on air to let her know the Panhandle was in a different time zone. I swear Bernie Shaw turned pure white for just a minute.

I don't have television now.

Sorry Trumpies, but the damage has been done. Had Trump the maturity and self restraint to simply say to the Khans "I respect and mourn your loss. The sacrifice your family has made is an honorable one and this nation and I salute you for it.", all the flub bub would have been over last week.

But your boy is too much a demagogue to do that. His bluster, his huckster buffoonery caused the match to be thrown into the gasoline. And that's why he is unfit to be our president.

Now, go ahead. I know your 'thinking'. If you attack the messenger you get to control the lies. You've attacked the Khans to no avail. You will now turn your shallow thinking on me, without learning a bit of the lesson I laid out for you.

Last edited:
Sorry Trumpies, but the damage has been done. Had Trump the maturity and self restraint to simply say to the Khans "I respect and mourn your loss. The sacrifice your family has made is an honorable one and this nation and I salute you for it.", all the flub bub would have been over last week.

But your boy is too much a demagogue to do that. His bluster, his huckster buffoonery caused the match top be thrown into the gasoline. And that's why he is unfit to be our president.

Now, go ahead. I know your 'thinking'. If you attack the messenger you get to control the lies. You've attacked the Khans to no avail. You will now turn your shallow thinking on me, without learning a bit of the lesson I laid out for you.
You mean the fact you just lied?

But your boy is too much a demagogue to do that. His bluster, his huckster buffoonery caused the match top be thrown into the gasoline. And that's why he is unfit to be our president.

Try reading. Perhaps a remedial course could help.

You don't get it...we see the Muzzie for what he is...a POS liar

Oh the part you wrote about Daddy Khan being a muslim brotherhood member? Or the part you wrote about Daddy Khan selling citizenship to terrorists?

Damn! You forgot right?

You don't get it...we see the Muzzie for what he is...a POS liar
You are absolutely right. I do not share your peculiar myopia. For, you see, I'm a thinking American, not a reacting American.

Oh the part you wrote about Daddy Khan being a muslim brotherhood member? Or the part you wrote about Daddy Khan selling citizenship to terrorists?

Damn! You forgot right?
I do not repeat lies.

...yawn. You libtards are puking up garbage as fast as you can. Sorry you have such a shitty candidate, it's only only hope to make him look like a worse option. Your masturbation might pleasure you but it has no effect otherwise.

trump's reaction was idiotic-------the vulgar Khans should have gotten what they deserved-----a very bland response and trump's back. He was TRAPPED by those two dogs

...yawn. You libtards are puking up garbage as fast as you can. Sorry you have such a shitty candidate, it's only only hope to make him look like a worse option. Your masturbation might pleasure you but it has no effect otherwise.
Right. Dissing a Gold Star Family is probably the best way to go. At least that way is consistent with trump's lack of character.

Lying is considered a virtue to Muslims. A military tactic.

Speaking of which, our lying Muslim is about to hold a press conference on the 400 million he gifted to Iran. Listen for the ah,ah ah tell. It is always followed by a lie. So here's the speech:
Ah, ah, blah blah blah Not a ransom payment.ah, ah, ah, it wasn't money laundering, ah some Republican person, blah blah I just found out about it on the news, just like you guys, blah ah,ah, Trump. Ah, ah, not a ransom payment, but ah, a mortgage pmt, a gambling debt, ah, it was to unsure democracy ah, ah, and for building an orphanage because that's who we are, blah blah that's all it was. blah blah Trump...

Last edited:

Right. Dissing a Gold Star Family is probably the best way to go. At least that way is consistent with trump's lack of character.
Enough with the Gold Star family bullshit. What was the worse thing he said about them? You stupid assholes have nothing else to offer.

Enough with the Gold Star family bullshit. What was the worse thing he said about them? You stupid assholes have nothing else to offer.
What's the best thing Trump said and what is the worst thing you all edged American Conservatives said?

You cannot help but reinforce you sad image of bullies. Can you see that at last?

But your boy is too much a demagogue to do that. His bluster, his huckster buffoonery caused the match to be thrown into the gasoline. And that's why he is unfit to be our president.

Khan lied in his speech. In essence he called Trump an asshole for not knowing the Constitution and went as far as suggesting a wall on the Mexican border and a temporary ban on Muslims were unconstitutional.

That Trump would be breaking the laws of the USA.

The asshole is a liar. And he lied in from of millions of people. Gold Stars have no right to lie and not expect blow back.

Forum List

Back