Zone1 There really is no such thing as " My body ....my choice ".....

Well, somebody's triggered,..

Jesus Christ on a Cracker. You guys and your "triggered" accusation!

You know what really triggers me? Seeing you lot who can't even use basic punctuation!

Did you guys make it through elementary school???

and I might hold opinions for things I don't know anything about but at least I can admit it,..

like english punctuation?

and at least I can speak proper English.

LOL. Says the guy who uses ",..." after every third sentence?

HILARIOUS!

Irrelevant and doesn’t address your scientifically false statement, which stands corrected and needs to be retracted.

Absurd histrionics and hyperbole. Moreover, irrelevant even if true - as the risk was consented to when the sex was consented to.

The time to decide that would be before doing the thing that makes kids. If you make kids, take care of your kids, and don’t be a deadbeat, let alone a monster.
I disagree with you.

I have no problem with first trimester abortions and never will

You disagree with reality, and you have no rebuttal and no way of backing up the insane, bigoted lie you spewed earlier, and you won’t even try.

This is your concession, I recognize your failure and accept your surrender.
I don't care if a woman ends a pregnancy. It's none of my business what a woman does to her body to anything that resides in her body. I care more about the children who have actually been born and are being abused, mistreated and killed.

It has nothing to do with anything you said.

I never denied a fetus was human so there was no concession but you seem to need that internet validation don't you?

I don't care if a woman ends a pregnancy. It's none of my business what a woman does to her body to anything that resides in her body. I care more about the children who have actually been born and are being abused, mistreated and killed.
Arbitrary and bigoted. You shouldn’t care if born kids get shot in the head either, then, as there is no reason to care if killing them is “none of your business.”

I never denied a fetus was human
Lie. You said they were parasites.

Maybe you just don’t know what words mean, but a lie out of illiterate ignorance is still a lie.

Arbitrary and bigoted. You shouldn’t care if born kids get shot in the head either, then, as there is no reason to care if killing them is “none of your business.”

Lie. You said they were parasites.

Maybe you just don’t know what words mean, but a lie out of illiterate ignorance is still a lie.
I said "basically" a parasite.

I said "basically" a parasite.
FYI the word parasite can also be applied to humans as per the definition

: someone or something that resembles a biological parasite in living off of, being dependent on, or exploiting another while giving little or nothing in return

Technically speaking there really is no such thing as “ my body …my choice “ it’s nothing more than a fantasy, a day dream to make people believe that they are actually totally independent….which is another misconception ( no pun intended but hey).

Gravity says you have no choice…doubt what I say? Jump off of a high roof and test it out. Can you choose to boycott oxygen? I mean after all that evil gas is the reason why we produce so much Co2…why don’t you refuse to take in any Oxygen? It’s a worthy cause right? It’s my body and I say NO MORE OXYGEN! It’s my choice!!

Can you choose to defecate on your neighbor’s lawn? Sure you can….but can you do it with Impunity? After all it’s your body no? So have at it and try that line on the police officers that show up. Soooo…..what is this “My Choice” stuff? Does it apply to vaccines? Does it apply to abortions?

When does the option to choose become an issue? We have the argument that a fetus is not a person but there is no person alive today who was not first a fetus… yeah maybe Michelle Obama…not sure but she’s just different. So the actual and intrinsic truth here is that you cannot have a person without a fetus and I maintain that the reverse is also therefore true…you cannot have a fetus without also having a person.

So yeah….I guess that’s the big argument here. But to me it’s pretty clear. Can anyone think of any examples of anything at all as complicated as the human genome outside of the human body? I doubt it. That complete set of instructions embodied in the fetus is unique just like every finger print is unique.

So to the women who decide to ignore the fact that a life is in the womb and not just a chunk of fancy looking meat I say that you are ignorant of the greater social aspects of who you are and where you came from and what your moral and ethical obligations are.

I probably have some reservations about forcing a rape victim to give birth but that would be a totally different issue…more for the legal pages than here.
I also understand the termination of a pregnancy where the fetus has been determined to be fatally deficient and totally incapable of life outside the womb.
But for the idiot females who get pregnant just to have an abortion for the sake of it.

You deserve the death penalty IMO.

JO
Typical leftist hate. We all control our bodies.

Technically speaking there really is no such thing as “ my body …my choice “ it’s nothing more than a fantasy, a day dream to make people believe that they are actually totally independent….which is another misconception ( no pun intended but hey).

Gravity says you have no choice…doubt what I say? Jump off of a high roof and test it out. Can you choose to boycott oxygen? I mean after all that evil gas is the reason why we produce so much Co2…why don’t you refuse to take in any Oxygen? It’s a worthy cause right? It’s my body and I say NO MORE OXYGEN! It’s my choice!!

Can you choose to defecate on your neighbor’s lawn? Sure you can….but can you do it with Impunity? After all it’s your body no? So have at it and try that line on the police officers that show up. Soooo…..what is this “My Choice” stuff? Does it apply to vaccines? Does it apply to abortions?

When does the option to choose become an issue? We have the argument that a fetus is not a person but there is no person alive today who was not first a fetus… yeah maybe Michelle Obama…not sure but she’s just different. So the actual and intrinsic truth here is that you cannot have a person without a fetus and I maintain that the reverse is also therefore true…you cannot have a fetus without also having a person.

So yeah….I guess that’s the big argument here. But to me it’s pretty clear. Can anyone think of any examples of anything at all as complicated as the human genome outside of the human body? I doubt it. That complete set of instructions embodied in the fetus is unique just like every finger print is unique.

So to the women who decide to ignore the fact that a life is in the womb and not just a chunk of fancy looking meat I say that you are ignorant of the greater social aspects of who you are and where you came from and what your moral and ethical obligations are.

I probably have some reservations about forcing a rape victim to give birth but that would be a totally different issue…more for the legal pages than here.
I also understand the termination of a pregnancy where the fetus has been determined to be fatally deficient and totally incapable of life outside the womb.
But for the idiot females who get pregnant just to have an abortion for the sake of it.

You deserve the death penalty IMO.

JO

While I agree with your point your arguments and examples sound a lot like the people you're arguing against. They tend to use extreme examples and verbage to make a point without actually saying anything.

It came off as bad as they do. Like someone saying they have the right to free speech and can say what they wish and someone else saying "you can't say anything you want. You can't produce ultra sonic sound waves imperceptible to the human ear and can only be picked up with a million dollar oscilloscope. So no you can't say anything you want".

Let's try to be less extreme like the super progressive types are.

Placing that 19-year-old's life in danger is "pro-file"? That's what occurs when you allow these religious folks to determine government policy.​

Forum List

Back