CNN's Cooper lets Khan lie his ass off.Khizr Khan: ‘There Is No Such Thing’ as Sharia Law

Sorry Trumpies, but the damage has been done. Had Trump the maturity and self restraint to simply say to the Khans "I respect and mourn your loss. The sacrifice your family has made is an honorable one and this nation and I salute you for it.", all the flub bub would have been over last week.

But your boy is too much a demagogue to do that. His bluster, his huckster buffoonery caused the match to be thrown into the gasoline. And that's why he is unfit to be our president.

Now, go ahead. I know your 'thinking'. If you attack the messenger you get to control the lies. You've attacked the Khans to no avail. You will now turn your shallow thinking on me, without learning a bit of the lesson I laid out for you.

Khan lied in his speech. In essence he called Trump an asshole for not knowing the Constitution and went as far as suggesting a wall on the Mexican border and a temporary ban on Muslims were unconstitutional.

That Trump would be breaking the laws of the USA.

The asshole is a liar. And he lied in from of millions of people. Gold Stars have no right to lie and not expect blow back.

Yeah it's almost as if the "expert" isn't an expert at all....more like a lying Muzzie on an agenda....bought and paid for by the Clinton Machine.

Sorry Trumpies, but the damage has been done. Had Trump the maturity and self restraint to simply say to the Khans "I respect and mourn your loss. The sacrifice your family has made is an honorable one and this nation and I salute you for it.", all the flub bub would have been over last week.

But your boy is too much a demagogue to do that. His bluster, his huckster buffoonery caused the match top be thrown into the gasoline. And that's why he is unfit to be our president.

Now, go ahead. I know your 'thinking'. If you attack the messenger you get to control the lies. You've attacked the Khans to no avail. You will now turn your shallow thinking on me, without learning a bit of the lesson I laid out for you.
...yawn. You libtards are puking up garbage as fast as you can. Sorry you have such a shitty candidate, it's only only hope to make him look like a worse option. Your masturbation might pleasure you but it has no effect otherwise.
Right. Dissing a Gold Star Family is probably the best way to go. At least that way is consistent with trump's lack of character.
Enough with the Gold Star family bullshit. What was the worse thing he said about them? You stupid assholes have nothing else to offer.
What's the best thing Trump said and what is the worst thing you all edged American Conservatives said?

You cannot help but reinforce you sad image of bullies. Can you see that at last?
The question was what was the worse thing he said about them? Y'all make it sound like he made fun of the dead son.

But your boy is too much a demagogue to do that. His bluster, his huckster buffoonery caused the match top be thrown into the gasoline. And that's why he is unfit to be our president.

...yawn. You libtards are puking up garbage as fast as you can. Sorry you have such a shitty candidate, it's only only hope to make him look like a worse option. Your masturbation might pleasure you but it has no effect otherwise.
Right. Dissing a Gold Star Family is probably the best way to go. At least that way is consistent with trump's lack of character.
Enough with the Gold Star family bullshit. What was the worse thing he said about them? You stupid assholes have nothing else to offer.
What's the best thing Trump said and what is the worst thing you all edged American Conservatives said?

You cannot help but reinforce you sad image of bullies. Can you see that at last?
The question was what was the worse thing he said about them? Y'all make it sound like he made fun of the dead son.

Their entire narrative failed when Khan's background and ties came to light. I said last Monday by next week it will be a dead issue. I'm a fucking prophet, the media is abandoning this garbage as fast as they can

But your boy is too much a demagogue to do that. His bluster, his huckster buffoonery caused the match to be thrown into the gasoline. And that's why he is unfit to be our president.

Khan lied in his speech. In essence he called Trump an asshole for not knowing the Constitution and went as far as suggesting a wall on the Mexican border and a temporary ban on Muslims were unconstitutional.

That Trump would be breaking the laws of the USA.

The asshole is a liar. And he lied in from of millions of people. Gold Stars have no right to lie and not expect blow back.

Yeah it's almost as if the "expert" isn't an expert at all....more like a lying Muzzie on an agenda....bought and paid for by the Clinton Machine.

I almost blew a gasket when I read the Breitbart piece on Khan saying there's no sharia law.

This is the part that killed me. He says blatantly there is no sharia AND that Muslim countries only have a freaking hodgepodge of British and other laws.

For crying out loud how screwed up is that?

"These are laws of various Muslim countries which are hodgepodge of British laws, French laws, Portuguese laws.
In there, there is tremendous discrimination of genders which disqualifies them under the constitution of the United States, cannot be implemented, cannot be brought.

How can I be a person that has read this, I preach that, that I do not stand for any Sharia Law because there is no such thing."

Holy freaking ^%#(*&^% toledo!

Khizr Khan: 'There Is No Such Thing' as Sharia Law - Breitbart

This $%@(*&^%$ wrote this in 1983. Then claims there's no such thing and assholes tell me "well you know, he's Gold Star. Hush now". Fuck them.

From this article. Aye carumba he's even recognized as a scholar on sharia law and Cooper lets him get away with this shit?
August 3, 2016
Khizr Khan’s writings discovered subordinating US Constitution to sharia law
By Thomas Lifson

"Khan touted the supremacy of sharia:

Khan provides his own advocacy for Sharia law in a separate academic paper titled “Juristic Classification of Islamic Law,” which he also wrote in 1983, while studying in Saudi Arabia.

“The invariable and basic rules of Islamic law are only those prescribed in the Shari’ah,” Khan writes. “All other juridical works… must always be subordinated to the Shari’ah.”

He explains that Sharia is derived from the Quran and Sunnah, and that the Quran “is the absolute authority from which springs the very conception of legality and every legal obligation.”

Blog: Khizr Khan’s writings discovered subordinating US Constitution to sharia law

News? They know that the media is the programming interface to the mind. And Anderson cooper? His mother couldn't even find him a Christian name. These closet Muslims are gonna make it big.

Dead War Hero's Family v Orange Jesus

An ocean full of win.

What's with the orange Jesus shit? You keep repeating it even though I told you they were tinting him in the media photos.I've been on this like crazy because it shows how desperate the media is.

Hillary doesn't have a line on her face except the changers keep missing her neck and her hands that give away her age. AND they have been bizzarely tinting Trump's face and hair.

He doesn't look like that for crying out loud. I'm amazed and appalled you'd fall for this shit.

Dead War Hero's Family v Orange Jesus

An ocean full of win.

What's with the orange Jesus shit? You keep repeating it even though I told you they were tinting him in the media photos.I've been on this like crazy because it shows how desperate the media is.

Hillary doesn't have a line on her face except the changers keep missing her neck and her hands that give away her age. AND they have been bizzarely tinting Trump's face and hair.

He doesn't look like that for crying out loud. I'm amazed and appalled you'd fall for this shit.

Why? It's normal for progressive morons.

Khan the trader of dead son's honor for cash? Clinton Foundation connected to boot. Oh this is just too good for Trump long term. Of course Hillary knew all of this, so she's dealing on dead War heroes too.

Check out my signature.....

We are no longer fooled by the lies of the left. Hitlery dragged that family out into the public and the choice wasn't a good one.
To an American it would be like Clinton dragging Hitler on stage and asking the country to mourn the death of his son who served in the Navy. Sorry about the son, while still mistrusting the Father, and with good reason.

Check out my signature.....

X

Forum List

Back