There Is No Such Thing As A Future The Antichrist.

The desert books are not false. How Gentiles interpret them, literally, is the problem, what is false. If you hope to get anywhere in your quest for good to triumph over evil, think Jewish.

Scripture was deliberately written in figurative language to both educate their own and divert their many more powerful, numerous, superstitious, and violent enemies hell bent on destroying them and by usurping those writings received the destruction intended for Israel.

So try to remember. Your argument is with those who have usurped scripture knowing nothing about what Jewish people have never hidden from anyone at least since Jesus came and revealed it and Maimonides confirmed it in 1190 c.e.. Scripture uses figurative language - metaphors, analogies, homonyms, similis, hyperbole, etc. - to teach so stop bitching about false desert books and desert dwellers and learn something already. Damn.
their 10 commandments an example. tablets that never existed.

who's kidding who, the jews murdered jesus and the followers of the 1st century events, liberation theology, self determination and hardly what is put in code to be found in any of their books.

how do you make for any meaning tablets and their 10 commandments that never existed - one's etched in the heavens. those alone make all three desert religions errant from their very beginning and their prophets deceivers if not outright liars.

who's kidding who, the jews murdered jesus and the followers of the 1st century events, liberation theology, self determination and hardly what is put in code to be found in any of their books.
That's the dumbest thing I've heard today. Congratulations!

"The Jews" were his followers and the only reason why anyone ever heard about Jesus.
All the people answered, “His blood is on us and on our children!” Matthew 27:24-25

you would never have heard of the 1st century - if they were jews ...

- as well your 10 comandments, have you found your heavenly tablets, yet.

- as well your 10 comandments, have you found your heavenly tablets, yet.

Yes. They were indelibly written on my mind ever since I learned to reason, a decade before I ever read the Bible.

That's when I discovered that I have always done and always do exactly as God commands.

Yes. They were indelibly written on my mind ever since I learned to reason, a decade before I ever read the Bible.

That's when I discovered that I have always done and always do exactly as God commands.

- im afraid that was fredie kruger during one of your naps ... such as you believe, never existed - from the heavens.

- im afraid that was fredie kruger during one of your naps ... such as you believe, never existed - from the heavens.

Manna, bread from heaven, is a metaphor for instruction from God. This is what sustained the people in the wilderness. This is what I live on. Bread from heaven that became the flesh of Jesus, a new metaphor for Divine instruction, freely given for the life of the world.

Without that instruction, the food of angels, you know can know nothing about the heavens.

The law, the basis and firmament of Heaven, stretches out way above your addled head from horizon to horizon like a crystal clear vault. I'm dreaming? pft. You're not even alive.

Last edited:
Manna, bread from heaven, is a metaphor for instruction from God. This is what sustained the people in the wilderness. This is what I live on. Bread from heaven that became the flesh of Jesus, a new metaphor for Divine instruction, freely given for the life of the world.

Without that instruction, the food of angels, you know can know nothing about the heavens.

The law, the basis and firmament of Heaven, stretches out way above your addled head from horizon to horizon like a crystal clear vault. I'm dreaming? pft. You're not even alive.

proofs in the pudding - tablets etched in the heavens, that never existed - tip of the iceberg, the desert religions. forgeries and fallacies on every page ...

doesn't mean hob has not found gold, just not found by what is written - rather learned, the spoken religion through honest living.

proofs in the pudding - tablets etched in the heavens, that never existed - tip of the iceberg, the desert religions. forgeries and fallacies on every page ...

doesn't mean hob has not found gold, just not found by what is written - rather learned, the spoken religion through honest living.

"The kingdom of Heaven is like hidden treasure lying buried in a field (scripture). The man who found it (Jesus H. Christ) buried it again."

Gold? No. What I have found, hidden and buried in scripture, is more valuable than the collective wealth of every nation. More valuable than Eldorado or the fountain of youth...

And in spite of the many things I have openly revealed here it amounts to chump change. I have held back the greater portion for all who know the only right course to take and do it.

Last edited:
"The kingdom of Heaven is like hidden treasure lying buried in a field (scripture). The man who found it (Jesus H. Christ) buried it again."

Gold? No. What I have found, hidden and buried in scripture, is more valuable than the collective wealth of every nation. More valuable than Eldorado or the fountain of youth...

And in spite of the many things I have openly revealed here it amounts to chump change. I have held back the greater portion for all who know the only right course to take and do it.

well the golden rule is not necessarily au -

you are wrong, heaven is not a hidden treasure, the journey set for a&e is to find their way to it they already knew what it is.

attaining purity, without sin - could be easy if enough people set their goals in the right directions - away from the desert.

well the golden rule is not necessarily au -

you are wrong, heaven is not a hidden treasure, the journey set for a&e is to find their way to it they already knew what it is.

attaining purity, without sin - could be easy if enough people set their goals in the right directions - away from the desert.

You seem to be coming undone. Do you want to take another crack at it? Take your time.

You seem to be coming undone. Do you want to take another crack at it? Take your time.

- you've yet to provide the tablets you claim were etched in heaven w/ 10 commandments ... the same for the forgeries and fallacies found on nearly every page of the desert documents.

too bad for you, there is no messiah to save you, you're just waiting your time.

Knowing what it is only increases the pain of knowing that they are not there and do not know the way back because they had lost the ability to reason rationally, what makes humans human, "for the rest of their days", "the sweat of their brow", (thinking) only producing thorns and thistles.

"So he drove the man out and to the east of Eden he stationed the cherubim, with flaming and flashing sword that turns in every direction, to guard the way to the tree of life."

- you've yet to provide the tablets you claim were etched in heaven w/ 10 commandments ... the same for the forgeries and fallacies found on nearly every page of the desert documents.

If you need to see a written tablet to know that misleading people in the name of God is wrong and amounts to murder that will have inescapable karmic consequences then you are the one who desperately needs a messiah without whom you will never find Eden.

attaining purity, without sin -

Sin is disobedience to the Law of God which has nothing whatever to do with diet fashion or the sexual preferences of consenting adults.

You can't claim that the law is bullshit and then talk about sin. Before the law was given the world was flat, there was no purity, no sin, no heights, no depths, no heaven and no hell.

"The world was without shape or form and void; and darkness covered the face of the deep"

Last edited:
all three desert religions have their similar beginning based on a lie - tablets etched in the heavens w/ 10 commandments - the source for their monotheism ... as well countless forgeries and fallacies on nearly every page of their self ingratiating documents dispelling any notion of religious accountability.

otherwise your random posts makes it difficult to respond to your multiple subject matter.

the prescribed religion of antiquity from the heavens is six words in length - the triumph of good vs evil - all that is required for judgement and admission to the everlasting ... best for your 10000 pg documents is fire wood in the winter.

the prescribed religion of antiquity from the heavens is six words in length - the triumph of good vs evil - all that is required for judgement and admission to the everlasting .

How is it even possible for good to triumph over evil without the instruction of the law which teaches the difference between the two regimes separating day from night, good from evil.

Seriously, those who have set the law aside think evil is good and good is evil. Some believe the way to everlasting life is by eating or abstaining from certain food. Others seek spiritual life from a lifeless matzo. Some believe that the greatest prophet of God was a lowlife pedophile.

Then there is you, all hung up on six words that mean nothing without knowledge of the law.

What then?

Last edited:
You sactimonious twit.

What makes you assume that I haven't had altered states of consciousness and near death experiences? When I see, hear, learn, think, and digest things while standing in the presence of God, whether in or out of body, I put that revelation into my own words that I speak in my own way and of my own accord. There is no "Us' that can teach me anything I don't already know or make me more human or a better person than I already am. Only I can do it myself.

No "Us" is speaking through me, and I don't need to host any "We' for me to know who I am.
Secular Jesus :rofl:

An interesting possibility that no one seems to consider with people like stann, or anyone 'hearing voices' or claiming that the devil or a malevolent entity, not of this world, has invaded their thoughts and is trying to possess their soul is that they may be telling the truth however confused they may be about what is actually happening to them. Much related behavioral aberrations in people are indications that they are resisting while others do not resist at all and even feel blessed like Stann believing the lies by which Us has gained entry.

Think about it. In NT "unclean spirits" cast out by Jesus spoke in the plural. "We are many"

If there was intelligent life elsewhere in the universe, whether good or malevolent, they would have noticed that this planet was teeming with life millions of years before the first human to wonder about a fart was born. Some might have taken advantage while others have taken pity as is what is described in the creation story and its teaching about the knowledge of good and evil, clean and unclean etc., concepts that did not exist on this planet before.

'The world was without shape or form (lawless) and void (astonishingly pointless); and darkness (superstition, ignorance) covered the face of the deep (the unknown)'

"And the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said "let there be light"
Amen, Secular Jesus, Amen!

Mod Message: I just put a "sticky thread" in this forum's listing that I forgot to place when Religion forum became "civil discussion" Zone 1. Please do not bump the older threads in this forum since they definitely dont comply with civil discussion. If the topic interests you -- start it anew according the rules of "civil discussion".

I'll leave this one open until the end of the day today so you can wrap it up.

Forum List

Back