CNN’s admits that evidence of Chinese funneling money to Biden family ‘doesn’t look good’

Most of the panic to obliterate Trump stems from keeping the focus off the China payola to Bidens

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

How many times are you going to repeat you have no idea what crime was committed?? And not for nuthin', but... anything a con says, "assumption," everything which follows is made up bullshit.
How would i know what crimes he has committed without first seeing all the evidence? :cuckoo:

Then why are you claiming he's guilty when you don't know what he's guilty of??
He is at the least guilty of corruption. The public has the right to know ALL the details of this corruption.

A US politician getting paid by the Chinese government is the text book example of corruption. What the fuck are you talking about?

LOL

Sounds like you're making up yet more bullshit. Post a link to a verifiable site showing the Chinese government paid Joe Biden, a U.S. politician...

However, her guest insisted that most likely, nothing "damaging legally" would come from these records, though they may be "possibly unethical."

Doesn’t “look good” but no laws were broken

Also, NOTHING connects to President Biden
Oh, we're well aware that the narrative from you guys has been "NOTHING connects to President Biden" for a long time now. We see it out here every day, and you usually say something about TRUMP!.

Hunter was paid for his work as a experienced educated international Business Consultant and shared it with his uncle and brother who knows? total baloney as always. Of course it doesn't look good on a bumper sticker which is about the type of coverage it gets on FOX.
Let me guess, Murdoch set the whole thing up to make Quid Pro Joe look bad. Change the channel.

LOL

Sounds like you're making up yet more bullshit. Post a link to a verifiable site showing the Chinese government paid Joe Biden, a U.S. politician...
They paid his family members millions. That is corruption. You might choose to ignore it, but the rest of us wont.

Corruption is a crime. Where's your evidence...? The article from the OP indicated Joe was NOT a recipient of any of that money.
Corruption is not a crime, at least not when it comes to "influence peddling".

They paid his family members millions. That is corruption. You might choose to ignore it, but the rest of us wont.

So Joe was not part of it. How many times are you going to point that out??

Hunter got a million from the Chinese, the Trumps got 2000 million from the Saudis....hello?!? by the way, all this Hunter stuff has been totally discredited by law enforcement and real journalists.... they have been investigating it for five years LOL....

^^^This is one of the liars who said the laptop was Russian disinformation. These people are enemies of the US.

^^^This is one of the liars who said the laptop was Russian disinformation. These people are enemies of the US.
I don't think I ever said that I don't know, but you should know that the Russians put out put out so much crap to confuse Americans and help trump It was ridiculous. trump told them in a speech to go ahead and hack Hillary And they did, that's how he won he won, the incredible scumbag. just because you collude in public doesn't mean you're not colluding, Super Duper Chump.....

I don't think I ever said that I don't know, but you should know that the Russians put out put out so much crap to confuse Americans and help trump It was ridiculous. trump told them in a speech to go ahead and hack Hillary And they did, that's how he won he won, the incredible scumbag. just because you collude in public doesn't mean you're not colluding, Super Duper Chump.....

You're an election denier and a threat to our democracy.

Forum List

Back