CNN’s admits that evidence of Chinese funneling money to Biden family ‘doesn’t look good’

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Biden said, “it did not happen!” That is a lie as the committee has the bank records and more records are coming.

The Usurper of the United States is a liar, charlatan, grifter, and corrupt. In all, he is compromised by China, Ukraine, etc. His days are numbered.

• The share of Americans who see China as our greatest enemy has doubled in the past year, from 22% to 45%.
  • Sixty-seven percent of Americans now have negative views toward China, up from 46% in 2018. This rising disapproval is politically broad-based — 22 percentage points among Republicans, 23 points among Democrats.

However, her guest insisted that most likely, nothing "damaging legally" would come from these records, though they may be "possibly unethical."

Doesn’t “look good” but no laws were broken

Also, NOTHING connects to President Biden

CNN has become a joke of a network, so who cares what they report. And since it is established fact that Fox News lies to their viewers on a daily basis, who cares what Fox says CNN supposedly said.
A lot more people than care what you say.

However, her guest insisted that most likely, nothing "damaging legally" would come from these records, though they may be "possibly unethical."

Doesn’t “look good” but no laws were broken

Also, NOTHING connects to President Biden
Everyone in his family is dirty, but he's clean as snow. lol
Pull your head out of the sand.

Biden said, “it did not happen!” That is a lie as the committee has the bank records and more records are coming.

The Usurper of the United States is a liar, charlatan, grifter, and corrupt. In all, he is compromised by China, Ukraine, etc. His days are numbered.

Just the usual political propaganda, Zero proof provided. Todays politics are built on lies and twisted information. Facts be dammed.
No matter who is doing the talking.

Just the usual political propaganda, Zero proof provided. Todays politics are built on lies and twisted information. Facts be dammed.
No matter who is doing the talking.
Joe Biden's explanations shift as each new fact is revealed. Typically that is what a liar does.

Is "sand" a new slang term for ass?
Because that's where progbots keep their heads until they pull it out just long enough to say something stupid & uninformed
You are the uninformed person here. Best to keep quiet than expose your ignorance.

You are the uninformed person here. Best to keep quiet than expose your ignorance.
Really?
Care to test me with a debate so you can inform me & cure my ignorance?

Or did I just hurt your feelers when I said the truth about progbots & you decided to pop off?

This ain't your safe space Nancy.
If you want to call me out you better be ready to back it up with your A game

The way things look don't matter to the left. Nothing will happen, it's just media theatrics to seem less bias. They'll spin it into something meaningless soon enough.
Hunter was paid for his work as a experienced educated international Business Consultant and shared it with his uncle and brother who knows? total baloney as always. Of course it doesn't look good on a bumper sticker which is about the type of coverage it gets on FOX.

I’m sure it was Trumps fault…

Forum List

Back