CNN’s admits that evidence of Chinese funneling money to Biden family ‘doesn’t look good’

I did not use the word illegitimate ever, but the whole election was a bunch of baloney based on emails being spun out of all resemblance to reality, emails that were hacked by the Russians after Trump said that would be just fine in a speech LOL. then GOP James Comey basically threw the election by bringing it all up again for no reason against protocol about 10 days before the election. Your scumbag pundits and you are the only people who say an election process was stolen, against all evidence to the contrary... Everything you know is wrong, it's a total disgrace by your propaganda machine.
Really? Didn't Hillary erase all her emails before TRUMP! said what he did?

Oh well, you had your chance to convince me you knew what you were talking about. Instead, you lied about my position and ran away. C'est la vie.
silence-is-the-best-response-to-a-fool-M-S.png

Really? Didn't Hillary erase all her emails before TRUMP! said what he did?
She she only erased what she and five neutral lawyers said was her private messages, Super Duper Hater as she is allowed to do as secretary of state LOL. I believe the emails that the Russians hacked were from another close ally in the Cabinet. Can't remember his name...

She she only erased what she and five neutral lawyers said was her private messages, Super Duper Hater as she is allowed to do as secretary of state LOL. I believe the emails that the Russians hacked were from another close ally in the Cabinet. Can't remember his name...
So they didn't hack her emails then, which is what you were complaining about.

So they didn't hack her emails then, which is what you were complaining about.
they hacked her emails to and from this other guy DUHHH. I believe Hillary's server was one of the few that wasn't hacked to one extent or another. Too bad you don't watch any news stations...

they hacked her emails to and from this other guy DUHHH. I believe Hillary's server was one of the few that wasn't hacked to one extent or another. Too bad you don't watch any news stations...
And that was only through sheer dumb luck, as the server was not well protected or encrypted. IOW, it most likely WAS hacked before anyone here knew it existed and she destroyed the evidence before she could get in trouble. Too bad you watch TV news at all, and believe the talking heads reading their carefully prepared scripts that they had no hand in preparing.

i-Pk68FHP-M.gif

And that was only through sheer dumb luck, as the server was not well protected or encrypted. IOW, it most likely WAS hacked before anyone here knew it existed and she destroyed the evidence before she could get in trouble. Too bad you watch TV news at all, and believe the talking heads reading their carefully prepared scripts that they had no hand in preparing.
and every other respected journalist and media in the world. only Rupert Murdoch and Internet conspiracy nuts spread your crap- and will say anything they are told to, their emails prove it. They don't believe in election fraud end of story

and every other respected journalist and media in the world. only Rupert Murdoch and Internet conspiracy nuts spread your crap- and will say anything they are told to, their emails prove it. They don't believe in election fraud end of story
Do you believe her server was protected to the extent that the US government demands its computer assets be protected? After all, she used it for official Sec State business.

Do you believe her server was protected to the extent that the US government demands its computer assets be protected? After all, she used it for official Sec State business.

I do not see in that article where they address the protections her private server did or did not have. You know, things like firewalls, encryption, anti-malware, etc. Depending on what security measures were taken, her data was as protected as a kitten in a paper bag. I don't know, I'm asking because I haven't seen it addressed.

I do not see in that article where they address the protections her private server did or did not have. You know, things like firewalls, encryption, anti-malware, etc. Depending on what security measures were taken, her data was as protected as a kitten in a paper bag. I don't know, I'm asking because I haven't seen it addressed.
They hired a tech company to set up and secure the email servers they had.

She was not the first SoS to use a private email server and it was not illegal for her to do so in 2009.

They hired a tech company to set up and secure the email servers they had.

She was not the first SoS to use a private email server and it was not illegal for her to do so in 2009.
I didn't say it was illegal, I'm questioning how secure her server was when it had official government business on it.

The source I checked, CBS, said it was unclear who originally set it up. If that's the case, we simply don't know what security measures were in place when she was using for official Sec State business, which is a problem.

her server was more secure than any of the other ones that were hacked. there is no evidence hers was hacked. this is all just total discredited baloney, Super Duper.

her server was more secure than any of the other ones that were hacked. there is no evidence hers was hacked. this is all just total discredited baloney, Super Duper.
I asked a question that apparently you can't answer. Can you show evidence that her server was "more secure than any of the other ones that were hacked", or are you just hoping it was? See, we don't know how secure it was, heck, we don't even know who set it up. If it wasn't hacked, it was by sheer luck.

Can you show evidence that her server was "more secure than any of the other ones that were hacked", or are you just hoping it was?
The hacked ones were part of the DNC's virtual network with multiple user computers and servers with multiple access points to the network. Once they phished a user for his password they were able to gain access to the network and it's resources. The Clinton servers were real machines locked away in a computer closet. No virtual access made them much more secure, plus it was a stand alone email server and not part of the DNC or any other network with multiple users and access points.

Forum List

Back