CNN’s admits that evidence of Chinese funneling money to Biden family ‘doesn’t look good’

oh we already know the business relationship from hunters laptop…the big guy gets his 10 percent

And even if that's true, and I don't know that it is ... so? Was Biden not allowed to do business with Chinese?

presidents and vps aren’t supposed to be getting paid by the CCP

He was neither president nor vice president when those alleged payments were made. He was a private citizen. Now I see once again, you have no idea what you're even batching about.

:abgg2q.jpg:

He was neither president nor vice president when those alleged payments were made. He was a private citizen. Now I see once again, you have no idea what you're even batching about.

:abgg2q.jpg:
haha what business was he doing? did it involve the stolen classified documents he was hiding?

You really suck at math. Walker received about $3 million and gave little over a million to James Gilliar and little over a million to 3 Bidens.
Oh, James Gilliar you say. Who might he be? Is he just some random guy who isnt connected to Biden at all, or is he the business partner (now former) of Hunter? :laugh:

And even if that's true, and I don't know that it is ... so? Was Biden not allowed to do business with Chinese?
What business?

Are they selling influence?

Allowing China to send high-altitude spy balloons from one end of our country (Alaska) to another (off the Carolina coast).

Oh, James Gilliar you say. Who might he be? Is he just some random guy who isnt connected to Biden at all, or is he the business partner (now former) of Hunter? :laugh:
"House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer revealed on Thursday that on March 1, 2017 — less than two months after Joe Biden left office as Barack Obama’s vice president — State Energy HK Limited, a firm affiliated with Chinese Communist Party-backed energy company CEFC China Energy, wired $3 million to Biden family associate Rob Walker."

"The windfall was subsequently divvied up over a period of about three months to at least three members of the Biden clan, and two Biden family associates."

"Here’s how the $3 million from China was distributed, according to Comer (R-Ky.):"

"James Gilliar: $1,065,000"

"Gilliar, a former British special forces officer with ties to UK intelligence services, was a business partner of Hunter Biden’s."

###

There are emails between the parties agreeing that the payment was to be made after Vice President Biden left office.

Last edited:
you are totally brainwashed with total BS and and disrespect every institution in law we have in the United States because emails and the Orange Clown... you believe that the FBI the DOJ all the pedophiles Democrats and Rhinos are in a conspiracy against your heroes who have admitted they lie all the time and Murdoch is a proven scumbag. Wake up and smell the coffee, change the channel someday, buffoon.

You said the 2016 election was illegitimate. That makes you an election denier, and thus a threat to our democracy.

Unless, of course, you don't believe that denying an election is wrong. Is that it?

haha what business was he doing? did it involve the stolen classified documents he was hiding?

I don't know what business he was doing if he was doing any business at all. But you claimed he was either president or vice president when he was neither at the alleged time. So? What's the problem with a private citizen doing business with Chinese?

So? Not all the money went to the Biden's as you falsely claimed. Why do you think anyone's going to believe anything you say when it's such a struggle for you to be honest?

Like I always, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

What influence? Joe Biden was a private citizen during that alleged period.
As you know, there are emails between the participants that the money would have to be distributed AFTER Vice-President Biden left office.

Oh, and there is no "alleged period". It is a REAL period of time and a real occurrence. There are documents proving it happened and no one is denying that it happened.

Perhaps you should find something you can really whine about?

Last edited:
As you know, there are emails between the participants that the money would have to be distributed AFTER Vice-President Biden left office.

No, I don't know that. Feel free to post those emails...

"House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer revealed on Thursday that on March 1, 2017 — less than two months after Joe Biden left office as Barack Obama’s vice president — State Energy HK Limited, a firm affiliated with Chinese Communist Party-backed energy company CEFC China Energy, wired $3 million to Biden family associate Rob Walker."

"The windfall was subsequently divvied up over a period of about three months to at least three members of the Biden clan, and two Biden family associates."

"Here’s how the $3 million from China was distributed, according to Comer (R-Ky.):"

"James Gilliar: $1,065,000"

"Gilliar, a former British special forces officer with ties to UK intelligence services, was a business partner of Hunter Biden’s."

###

There are emails between the parties agreeing that the payment was to be made after Vice President Biden left office.
this stuff happened 5 years ago.
Trump could have pursued this stuff.
Just the fact that it takes so long to go after this stuff suggests there is no there there.

You said the 2016 election was illegitimate. That makes you an election denier, and thus a threat to our democracy.

Unless, of course, you don't believe that denying an election is wrong. Is that it?
I did not use the word illegitimate ever, but the whole election was a bunch of baloney based on emails being spun out of all resemblance to reality, emails that were hacked by the Russians after Trump said that would be just fine in a speech LOL. then GOP James Comey basically threw the election by bringing it all up again for no reason against protocol about 10 days before the election. Your scumbag pundits and you are the only people who say an election process was stolen, against all evidence to the contrary... Everything you know is wrong, it's a total disgrace by your propaganda machine.

Biden said, “it did not happen!” That is a lie as the committee has the bank records and more records are coming.

The Usurper of the United States is a liar, charlatan, grifter, and corrupt. In all, he is compromised by China, Ukraine, etc. His days are numbered.

MAGA Macho Man is a RINO who watches CNN. :auiqs.jpg:

Not only that, he's citing them as a legit source.
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

#FakeMAGA

No, I don't know that. Feel free to post those emails...
You refused to consider any of the emails already published from the Hunter laptop. Why would you consider anything else? You've kept your head in the sand all this time, why change now?

The Biden family is in deep doo-doo.

this stuff happened 5 years ago.
Trump could have pursued this stuff.
Just the fact that it takes so long to go after this stuff suggests there is no there there.
Just the tip of the iceberg my friend.

2023%2003%2017%20China%20money%20to%20Biden-X3.jpg

As you know too, this is not an allegation, this is a demonstrable fact. You can continue to hold your fingers in your ears while shouting LA LA LA LA but it's not going to change.

1153198-S.png

Last edited:
You refused to consider any of the emails already published from the Hunter laptop. Why would you consider anything else? You've kept your head in the sand all this time, why change now?

The Biden family is in deep doo-doo.

Oh well, you had your chance to convince me you knew what you were talking about. Instead, you lied about my position and ran away. C'est la vie.

Forum List

Back