CNN’s admits that evidence of Chinese funneling money to Biden family ‘doesn’t look good’

Missed the target?!!! This fully implicates Biden in a corruption scheme. If you think the public doesnt care about this, you are a fucking idiot.
Naw, Faun isn't an idiot. However, he is incredibly DESPERATE! Faun has blindly backed the wrong horse for so long and so vehemently that his pride and ego won't allow him to admit he is wrong. We both know that Faun would rather take a sharp stick in the eye than admit he was wrong about anything.

Naw, Faun isn't an idiot. However, he is incredibly DESPERATE! Faun has blindly backed the wrong horse for so long and so vehemently that his pride and ego won't allow him to admit he is wrong. We both know that Faun would rather take a sharp stick in the eye than admit he was wrong about anything.

Still waiting to see what was illegal about that money... none of you yahoos seem to know.

Also waiting to see where Joe got some. None of you yahoos seem to know anything about that either.

What corruption scheme? Who says they don't have a reason to get any of that money?
If they had a reason for it, Joe probably wouldnt have been denying that it existed. Furthermore, if he had a reason, he probably would have revealed it at this point. Would you keep quiet if you had a legitmate reason, but the whole world thinks its a corrupt scheme?

If they had a reason for it, Joe probably wouldnt have been denying that it existed. Furthermore, if he had a reason, he probably would have revealed it at this point. Would you keep quiet if you had a legitmate reason, but the whole world thinks its a corrupt scheme?

So no corruption. Just your imagination.

Thanks for confirming what I already suspected.
thumbsup.gif

Its obvious corruption and Biden isnt presenting a defense against the accusation. He has already been found guilty by the court of public opinion.

It's obvious to you because you're a nut. Case in point... I asked what law was broken but you can't even say. I asked what's wrong with doing business with Chinese, you can't say. I point out Joe was not a recipient according to the OP's link, you claim he's still guilty anyway.

It's obvious to you because you're a nut. Case in point... I asked what law was broken but you can't even say. I asked what's wrong with doing business with Chinese, you can't say. I point out Joe was not a recipient according to the OP's link, you claim he's still guilty anyway.
How can i tell you which law was broken before the investigation is complete?

How can i tell you which law was broken before the investigation is complete?

Like I said, you're accusing Biden of wrongdoing only you can't say what crime was committed OR that there was even a crime committed OR that Joe collected any of that money.

That's the definition of a nothing burger.

No, he has been found guilty by every single person who is being intellectually honest.
As if any intelligent and honest person would watch Fauxes Liars Club. Nah, Faux management made the decision to cater to the whims of the most insecure Faux viewers.

Like I said, you're accusing Biden of wrongdoing only you can't say what crime was committed OR that there was even a crime committed OR that Joe collected any of that money.

That's the definition of a nothing burger.
Well the assumption is that Biden is giving something VERY valuable to China, hence the millions of dollars. Whatever it is, it probably isnt good. It might even be illegal. Either way, the public should know about it.

Well the assumption is that Biden is giving something VERY valuable to China, hence the millions of dollars. Whatever it is, it probably isnt good. It might even be illegal. Either way, the public should know about it.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

How many times are you going to repeat you have no idea what crime was committed?? And not for nuthin', but... anything a con says, "assumption," everything which follows is made up bullshit.

Let's see...

They know President Biden is squeaky clean, so they tried the whole "Hunter Biden Laptop" B.S. - but that fell apart.

So now they've created a new scam.

Too bad President Biden isn't responsible for Hunter Biden's actions - but it'll give them something to talk about.

Geez, if these people were around in 1978 they would have wanted to impeach Jimmy Carter because Billy Carter got drunk!

Forum List

Back