CNN starts fact checking Biden.

Sorry, but anyone who cannot see Biden's significant cognitive decline is either blind or retard level stupid.
Nice attempt at slight of hand, but far from all cognitive decline is dementia.

Trump lost to post-prime Biden and the more you inflate his mental decline the more you underscore just how badly Trump failed as a president.

Trump lost to post-prime Biden and the more you inflate his mental decline the more you underscore just how badly Trump failed.

Trump didn't lose. The election was stolen. We ALL know this to be true.

Trump lost to post-prime Biden and the more you inflate his mental decline the more you underscore just how badly Trump failed as a president.
Your imagining things.
And trying to inject what you think my opinion is, then admonish me for having it.
I don't want Trump in 2024. At all. I would waay rather have DeSantis.
Trump adds to the division in America just like Biden does, we don't need another divider-in-chief

Your imagining things.
And trying to inject what you think my opinion is, then admonish me for having it.
Trump adds to the division in America just like Biden does, we don't need another divider-in-chief

Who did you vote for? That's the bottom line isn't it?

Your imagining things.
The left is so fixated on Trump they don't seem to see De Santis coming...

Simple question, Anton! On a scale of one to ten...how secure was the border under Trump and how secure is it now under Biden?
First let's note the concession - you do admit that it's a matter degrees, not that border was actually secured.

Second, I haven't seen any evidence security had changed under Biden compared to Trump years. It's not suddenly more easy to cross the border.

He lost.

When you say he didn't you are just pissing yourself publicly. It's a sad sight.

I would long ago accept the facts and move on, but hey, that's your call.

The evidence of theft is overwhelming. Especially the response after the "victory"

Second, I haven't seen any evidence security had changed under Biden compared to Trump years. It's not suddenly more easy to cross the border.
For the 12 months ending Sept. 30, 2022, CBP stopped migrants more than 2,766,582 times, compared to 1.72 million times for fiscal 2021, the previous yearly high. The 2022 numbers were driven in part by sharp increases in the number of Venezuelans, Cubans and Nicaraguans making the trek north, according to CBP.

Biden's first two years in office saw record numbers of illegal aliens.

Is that because Biden made it harder to cross the border?

First let's note the concession - you do admit that it's a matter degrees, not that border was actually secured.

If you can say this with a straight face, you are a pathological liar.

Look it up.

Trump couldn't apprehend illegals who stayed in Mexico, eh?

For the 12 months ending Sept. 30, 2022, CBP stopped migrants more than 2,766,582 times, compared to 1.72 million times for fiscal 2021, the previous yearly high. The 2022 numbers were driven in part by sharp increases in the number of Venezuelans, Cubans and Nicaraguans making the trek north, according to CBP.

See this is what happens when you have no real intelectual integrity and are just jumping from one argument of convinience to another.

Todd, do you now accept that CBP arhensions data does in fact reflect on security at the border? You can't have it both ways where you deny this data proves border was not secure under Trump, but then turn right around and use it to make claims about border security under Biden.

See this is what happens when you have no real intelectual integrity and are just jumping from one argument of convinience to another.

Todd, do you now accept that CBP arhensions data does in fact reflact on security at the border?

CBP apprehensions are one data point.

One that shows Biden is doing a much worse job.
That's one of the reasons the dems are about to get smacked.

CBP apprehensions are one data point.

One that shows Biden is doing a much worse job.
But it DOESN'T show that Trump did a "much worse job" when his aprhentions shot up in 2019?

Right? You seriously think your duplicity will go by unnoticed?

Forum List

Back