CNN starts fact checking Biden.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
I can't believe they actually fact checked all his horseshit lies this week!

Fact check: Biden’s midterms message includes false and misleading claims​

Daniel Dale
By Daniel Dale, CNN
Updated 9:00 AM EDT, Sat November 5, 2022

WashingtonCNN —

President Joe Biden has been back on the campaign trail, traveling in October and early November to deliver his pitch for electing Democrats in the midterm elections on Tuesday.

Biden’s pitch has included claims that are false, misleading or lacking important context. (As always, we take no position on the accuracy of his subjective arguments.) Here is a fact-check look at nine of his recent statements.

The White House did not respond to a request for comment for this article.

Biden lies link: Fact Checked !!!

Well Biden can't really run at the age of 112 years old in 2024.

So they must tactfully lead him out to pasture and find another idiot stooge worse than himself.

I can't believe you've rediscovered appreciation for facts after 4 years of shilling for Trump.

Yes, Biden gets some facts wrong, but the quantity and quality of his falsehoods are not even in the same universe of what Trump was pushing day in and out.
Every time Trump opened his mouth, it was fact checked. Where the hell have you been?

I can't believe they actually fact checked all his horseshit lies this week!

Fact check: Biden’s midterms message includes false and misleading claims​

Daniel Dale
By Daniel Dale, CNN
Updated 9:00 AM EDT, Sat November 5, 2022

WashingtonCNN —

President Joe Biden has been back on the campaign trail, traveling in October and early November to deliver his pitch for electing Democrats in the midterm elections on Tuesday.

Biden’s pitch has included claims that are false, misleading or lacking important context. (As always, we take no position on the accuracy of his subjective arguments.) Here is a fact-check look at nine of his recent statements.

The White House did not respond to a request for comment for this article.

Biden lies link: Fact Checked !!!
haven't read all this but just going by title alone

They are doing this bc they have seen that old weather vane and know which way the wind is blowing. They know people are fed up. They also know this little itty bitty insignificant factoid

People are not watching them anymore

(now I will read the rest)

I can't believe you've rediscovered appreciation for facts after 4 years of shilling for Trump.

Yes, Biden gets some facts wrong, but the quantity and quality of his falsehoods are not even in the same universe of what Trump was pushing day in and out.
as per usual with dimrats

not ONE citation to uphold slanderous post

no wonder things are looking a little red lately

Must be the "new and improved" CNN....Or so they would have us think. I suspect they just want to prod Tater into not running after the mid-terms.
yeh, that

I at first thought they just wanted to appeal to redvoters but I should have known..

should have known what you zero-ed in on:

POLITICS

the only thing libtard live for..

their god..

CNN starts fact checking Biden.​

What did they do, hire a couple thousand ex-Twitter employees?

They're gonna be busy. Are they going back two or three years through his backlog of lies?

Trump had the border secure
had us at energy independence

helped get rid of the Nazi-esque Roe

Go TRUMP

Let's get rid of the anti-America, anti-human-life.. crazies

and don't let them get back in

Did he really talk to the insulin discoveror who died before he was born?

Whole new standard. Most of the stuff Trump said that was included in the infamous catalog of "lies" were opinions with which one could agree or disagree. Biden says things that are obvious, provable lies.

Like all Democrats, he assumes that his audience is too stupid to know the difference. And referring to the Democrats, he's right.

Biden lies constantly. He may actually worse than Trump and his lies are so easy to debunk it's almost comical.

Forum List

Back