CNN or Trump ?

CNN needs to start Tweeting and get those #'s down.

0eb47a2545fc4a6b664e55b37a3d2f2a.jpg

its about how his constant berating the media bit him on the ass just like everything else he does.

I can post a Rasmussen poll if you like and show you how well he's doing in RW bellweather polling ?

An "online poll". Didn't you liberals tell us those don't count when they were showing Trump beating the living shit out of Hillary during the debates?

Nothing like a Fake News Poll to prop up Fake News. :lmao:

The latest figures for Trump include 27% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 48% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -21. (see trends).

Right Wing Rasmussen ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

MINUS TWENTY ONE ..

Hes doing great !

Keep Tweeting Tweetie Pie

Democrat Fake News 'Polls' touting Democrat Fake News. Gee, go figure? I've seen other polls concluding that most Americans despise the MSM far more than the President.

But polls are a joke. When will Americans realize that? Their only purpose is brainwashing conditioning. They serve no other purpose.

Your source:
"The survey comes one day after one from NPR/PBS Marist College that reported 37 percent of all Americans have faith in the Trump administration, compared to only 30 percent for the media."

You can always find a poll that shows what you would like it to.

Your source:
"The survey comes one day after one from NPR/PBS Marist College that reported 37 percent of all Americans have faith in the Trump administration, compared to only 30 percent for the media."

I wasnt hunting for a poll that said what I wanted it to. I just wanted to "trigger" a RW malestrom of excuses.

Your source:

I wasnt hunting for a poll that said what I wanted it to. I just wanted to "trigger" a RW malestrom of excuses.

"I wasnt hunting for a poll that said what I wanted it to. I just wanted to "trigger" a RW malestrom of excuses"

And so you picked a poll that said what you wanted said to get that result. Who are you trying to bullspit?
As noted, no "excuses" are needed.

Forum List

Back