Very well said imoTHE MIRROR
Screen-Shot-2017-06-30-at-8.06.18-AM.png
Screengrab/MSNBC.
Donny Deustch’s CRAZY A** Rant Against Trump On ‘Morning Joe’ Is Everything

IMG_0276-e1468509447129.jpg

BETSY ROTHSTEIN
Reporter

8:10 AM 06/30/2017

In the pre-game show leading up to Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski‘s appearance on “Morning Joe” at 7 a.m., the show’s regular Donny Deutschcame out swinging Friday just after the crack of dawn.

And I mean almost literally swinging.

In essence, when President Trump goes low, “Morning Joe’s” Deutsch goes lower.

The whole performance came in reaction to Trump’s vicious tweets against Mika this week.

It's impossible to go lower than you liberals have already gone with all your chicken sh*t fake stories and "investigations" about the President of your country. You lost, wait 4 years and fight back, that would be at least decent and honest. But what do you liberals know about decency and honesty?????

upload_2017-7-4_11-26-33.png

I'll sum up the liberals for you, liberals can dish it out but they can't take it that's why Trump pisses them off to no end.

I'll sum up the liberals for you, liberals can dish it out but they can't take it that's why Trump pisses them off to no end.
We took it for 8 years under Obama seems to me you trumpettes have thinner skins

If I could I'd delete my first post and replace it with this
Morning Joe' Regular Donny Deutsch: Trump Is "A Vulgar Pig... He's Physically Disgusting To Look At"
Tim Hains
On Date June 30, 2017

(Video via Axios)

DONNY DEUTSCH, MSNBC: First of all, he picked the wrong schoolyard to come into, I'm not an employee of MSNBC so I'm going to go thug here... He's a vulgar pig. And I find what's ironic is... when he goes low, I'm going to go low. You guys take the high road, I'm going to take the low road. He's physically disgusting to look at. Thats what O find ironic about the way he starts to always go after other peoples' physical attributes... He's not mentally Okay. We have to start paying attention to look at. And, he's disgusting to look at. Enough is enough with this disgusting vulgar man...

You are a pig, you are a bully, and you are doing disgusting things to this countr

It's impossible to go lower than you liberals have already gone with all your chicken sh*t fake stories and "investigations" about the President of your country. You lost, wait 4 years and fight back, that would be at least decent and honest. But what do you liberals know about decency and honesty?????

View attachment 136959

You whine about chickenshit fake stories, and then add that picture to your post. Have you ever even heard the word irony?

Morning Joe and his bitch have to leave the NBC building at some point right?...think Princess Di and her arab boyfriend being pursued in a tunnel, at high speed,without functioning airbags.

Morning Joe and his bitch have to leave the NBC building at some point right?...think Princess Di and her arab boyfriend in a tunnel, without functioning airbags.
Damn Tom good work You go even lower Knew you repubs had it in you Get those 2nd amendment people on the job too

Morning Joe and his bitch have to leave the NBC building at some point right?...think Princess Di and her arab boyfriend in a tunnel, without functioning airbags.
Damn Tom good work You go even lower Knew you repubs had it in you Get those 2nd amendment people on the job too

Remember Alexandria? we owe ya one....or a dozen maybe?

Remember JFK ?

Sure do. And who did it...the mob and LBJ....Trump is tight with the 5 families and Pence is a loyal servant. FAIL.

You mean this?
Alexandria - Virginia Is For Lovers
Alexandria
Alexandria is located in the northeastern tip of the Northern Virginia region on the banks of the Potomac River. Just across from Washington, D.C., Alexandria ...

Remember JFK ?

Sure do. And who did it...the mob and LBJ....Trump is tight with the 5 families and Pence is a loyal servant. FAIL.
Let me get this straight You say the guy who is president now is tight with 5 mafia families who were responsible for jfk murder?

If Joe Scarborough is going to attack Fred Thompson's wife's appearance in an unprovoked attack, he is a pussy to whine when Trump does it to Joe's girlfriend.

Let me get this straight You say the guy who is president now is tight with 5 mafia families who were responsible for jfk murder?

That's correct....Trump Towers was built on a site that was a strip club owned by two mob bosses and construction was done in part by non-union labor in return for the price he paid them. As to the JFK hit....you brought it up without knowing shit about it. Don't waste my time.

That's correct....Trump Towers was built on a site that was a strip club owned by two mob bosses and construction was done in part by non-union labor in return for the price he paid them. As to the JFK hit....you brought it up without knowing shit about it. Don't waste my time.

I have 4 unrelated anonymous sources that have confirmed Trump is a space chicken in disguise. He won't prove he isn't...fucking liar.

If Joe Scarborough is going to attack Fred Thompson's wife's appearance in an unprovoked attack, he is a pussy to whine when Trump does it to Joe's girlfriend.
Can I attack that fat slob Christy who uses a beach while all of NJ can't because he said so?

Forum List

Back