CNN Medical Analyst Admits After Two Years There's Been 'Overcounting' of COVID Deaths

Lord you leftists with your terrible comprehension skills. Why don't you people try reading slower or have somebody else read these posts to you to explain what was written?
No, it’s your terrible lack of critical thinking.

You had dozens of people come to see him, and can’t figure out that one of them gave him COVID.

No, it’s your terrible lack of critical thinking.

You had dozens of people come to see him, and can’t figure out that one of them gave him COVID.

Again, try reading slower. I stated that all members that visited him were tested or quarantined including my father. Nobody had any signs of covid.

Again, try reading slower. I stated that all members that visited him were tested or quarantined including my father. Nobody had any signs of covid.
Tests can give false negatives (especially at home tests). People can be infectious without symptoms. People can be infectious before their test comes back positive.

Use some common sense. You had dozens of people see him and can’t figure out that’s one of them got sick.

Tests can give false negatives (especially at home tests). People can be infectious without symptoms. People can be infectious before their test comes back positive.

Use some common sense. You had dozens of people see him and can’t figure out that’s one of them got sick.

I never said dozens. Again, your public education failed you when it comes to comprehension. I said nearly a dozen and I also said that people were quarantined or tested. None of them had any symptoms of covid. And given these stories were reported by the dozens all over the country, why don't you try using some common sense which I know many leftists are void of.

I never said dozens. Again, your public education failed you when it comes to comprehension. I said nearly a dozen and I also said that people were quarantined or tested. None of them had any symptoms of covid. And given these stories were reported by the dozens all over the country, why don't you try using some common sense which I know many leftists are void of.
Common sense says that someone gave him COVID and it was one of the many people who saw him.

The reason you don’t see that is because you don’t want your family to feel responsible. That’s human nature, but you gotta use logic to figure out that’s what happened.

Facts you refuse to accept:
Tests can be falsely negative
People can spread COVID when asymptotic.
Quarantine means total isolation for two weeks

Blaming someone else when it was obviously family that gave him COVID is the type kind of refusal to accept personal responsibility that many on the right are void of.

Let’s make the list
Beside you, me. Jct,
Who said this was crap at about July of 2020 ?

I only joined this board in August of last year.

But I was a Democrat (I apologize!) from 2004 to March of 2020. I started drifting away during the Trump years, but the COVID lockdowns and Antifa/BLM riots had me switch over to the Republican party by May.

Then I started watching FOX on YouTube, which led me to independent right leaning sources like Tim Pool and Salty Cracker. (And now many many more.)

I had already been reading RealClearPolitics (which is actually pretty balanced, but has a lot of great Right leaning editorials and such); and then I started looking at Right Wing sources online. (American Greatness, PJ Media, Townhall, Gateway Pundit, Zero Hedge...way too many to name, you get the point). I quickly realized that, regardless of politics, these sources were all much more honest with the facts despite their bias, and the more I read the more I realized how utterly in the dark I had been for so many years. (Although one could legitimately argue the Right has changed significantly over the past few years, I assure you if we were still running Bush/McCain/Romney candidates I would not be in this camp.)

But I digress. :)

The point is there was a healthy ecosystem of content all over the internet questioning the status quo of the medical tyrants as early as April/May 2020, and has not only grown substantially since, but has been proven absolutely correct on 99% of everything.

And it's yet another truth nuke flying in the faces of the mainstream Left.

Their power in terms of fooling the mass populace is shrinking, don't let these dark times convince you otherwise.

Last edited:
So it turns out that even the Left are now admitting that those of us who pointed out the death numbers were BS (which was obvious given the mortality rates), were completely right; and the Branch Covidians were completely fucking wrong.

Of course, this comes as rotten/stale news to anyone with a functioning brain with the ability to question the "Narrative".

But now even fucking CNN is owning up to the grift. Blue states decimated their schools, terminated state employees, and bankrupted businesses all for a grandiose lie.

And we tried to warn you.

Wren acknowledged that “90 percent of patients diagnosed with COVID are actually in the hospital for some other illness.”

“Since every hospitalized patient gets tested for covid, many are incidentally positive,” Wren wrote, citing Robin Dretler, an attending physician at Emory Decatur Hospital.

The CDC claimed that the U.S. is experiencing at least 400 deaths from Covid every day. However, Wren questioned whether those deaths were directly from the virus itself or another illness.

“At that rate, there would be nearly 150,000 deaths a year. But are these Americans dying from COVID or with COVID?” She asked.

Wren admitted that hospitals are adding Covid to patients' death certificates, but often the virus plays no role at all in how they died.

Total disgrace.
Why is your link to a right wing blog talking about what the author said rather than actually reading for yourself what the author said?

images

~S~

My man:

You can't "get" something if you don't wanna "get" it.

By now anyone over the age of 18 who's still in the Covidian camp has severe mental blockage.

Common sense says that someone gave him COVID and it was one of the many people who saw him.

The reason you don’t see that is because you don’t want your family to feel responsible. That’s human nature, but you gotta use logic to figure out that’s what happened.

Facts you refuse to accept:
Tests can be falsely negative
People can spread COVID when asymptotic.
Quarantine means total isolation for two weeks

Blaming someone else when it was obviously family that gave him COVID is the type kind of refusal to accept personal responsibility that many on the right are void of.

So you are assuming it was the tests that were wrong and people that had zero symptoms must have had it. Hey, I have a bridge here for sale. You can buy it and put up toll booths and make a lot of money.

Speaking of which, hospitals did make a lot of money by determining a patient had covid. That's guaranteed big bucks. They were influenced by the money and that's what led to all these false claims of covid and covid deaths.

So you are assuming it was the tests that were wrong and people that had zero symptoms must have had it. Hey, I have a bridge here for sale. You can buy it and put up toll booths and make a lot of money.

Speaking of which, hospitals did make a lot of money by determining a patient had covid. That's guaranteed big bucks. They were influenced by the money and that's what led to all these false claims of covid and covid deaths.
I know for a fact that tests have a false negative rate (for people who lack common sense, that means the rest says no when they actually have it) and it’s way worse when you have people who don’t stick the swab WAY up their nose.

I also know for a fact that people who don’t have symptoms can have COVID and can spread it.

Your uncle didn’t get COVID until after he saw a bunch of people but you won’t accept that one of those people gave him COVID.

What’s your explanation for how he got COVID? Or do you think the VA made it up?

You guys are deluding yourself because you refuse to accept that actions have consequences.

Are you that dense?

Read it again...

'we have a really narrow window to tie in reopening policy with vaccination status...if everything is reopened, then what's the carrot going to be....the CDC and the Biden administration needs to say that if you are vaccinated you can do all of these things, here are all of the freedoms that you can have because otherwise, if everything is reopened, people are going to go out and enjoy these freedoms anyway" - Wen

Again, what did she say that is not true?

I know you've got some half-baked presumptions about INTENT, but what did she say that doesn't make sense?

Absolutely administration needs to say that vaccination will help lift restrictions. Because ITS TRUE.

Last edited:
...what did she say that doesn't make sense?

Oh, perhaps that little part about the electorate shouldn't be permitted to exercise their freedom without federal agencies and unelected bureaucrats unconstitutionaly setting the terms to limiting those freedoms?

She literally invoked a carrot and a stick. Are you blind? Or just stupid?

I imagine you're one of those first generation Americans who might not understand the traditional American heritage or possesses any respect for its roots and might rather choose to support the nature of her role in the coercion. Either that or your lack of self-awareness is completely off the charts.

Likely both scenarios...

Last edited:
Oh, perhaps that little part about the electorate shouldn't be permitted to exercise their freedom without federal agencies and unelected bureaucrats unconstitutionaly setting the terms to limiting those freedoms?

She literally invoked a carrot and a stick. Are you blind? Or just stupid?

I imagine you're one of those first generation Americans who might not understand the traditional American heritage or possesses any respect for its roots and might rather choose to support the nature of her role in the coercion. Either that or your lack of self-awareness is completely off the charts.

Likely both scenarios...

Aaaaahhh, so what's wrong with what she is saying is that she doesn't let on that ALL THE IN-PLACE RESTRICTIONS that local/federal governments and private business have enacted during a deadly pandemic are illegal.

You are in her head and you know for sure she considers them to be illegal. Right nutbag?

Last edited:
Either way, the quislings who promoted the fascist agenda are crawling back into their holes and forced to admit they were lying to the electorate in the interest of a carrot on a stick.
Admitted lying? That's a fantasy in your head.

Administration's job was to minimize deaths, get people vaccinated and end the deadly pandemic. Which is exactly what they've done while nutbags like you did exactly opposite and got people sick and killed needlessly.

Forum List

Back