CNN Medical Analyst Admits After Two Years There's Been 'Overcounting' of COVID Deaths

Cool story nutbag...but who killed all the people in sync with Covid waves?

These are total weekly deaths. Notice anything going on since spring 2020?

WeeklyExcessDeaths.png
:yourpointsmile:

CDC has had a formal program in place since 2004 to push flu vaccines, which they put in place at pharma's request. This a well-documented fact.

That program gins up the the death numbers, uses the media to scare people, sends out the message that this flu season is going to be dangerous etc.

They followed the same program with Covid and the "vaccine" - to the letter. They've been lying to us for years. That people believe anything they say, knowing this, is incredible to me.

They knowingly, and with intent, constructed a formal program to lie to the American public, did it because pharma asked them to, and people still trust them. It would be hilarious if it weren't so damaging.

Last edited:
Moron, what's the disgrace?

Covid counts are correlated to total excessive deaths. As it happens death rates are very stable and it's pretty easy to spot a new mortality factor like Covid or 9/11 for example

When covid was a real problem my 94 year old Uncle got colon cancer. He couldn't take care of himself any longer and moved in with his son. When things looked bad my cousin called the family (my fathers side has a large one) and they came to say their final good-byes as at the time, there were visitation restrictions at most hospitals.

When he got to the VA they said he tested positive for covid. He died a few weeks later. When my cousins got the death certificate, his death was marked as a covid death instead of cancer.

So where did he get covid from? He never left the house. Anybody that was near him including the near dozen family members that visited all tested negative or were quarantined with no symptoms.

That's sad enough. What was really sad is that on his death bed in the hospital, he told his son to beg forgiveness of the family for possibly giving them covid. This WWII vet didn't die with honor, he died with guilt.

My cousin called the VA to complain about the conclusion of his fathers death. The doctor told him to take a number, a lot of other people complained about the same exact thing.

When covid was a real problem my 94 year old Uncle got colon cancer. He couldn't take care of himself any longer and moved in with his son. When things looked bad my cousin called the family (my fathers side has a large one) and they came to say their final good-byes as at the time, there were visitation restrictions at most hospitals.

When he got to the VA they said he tested positive for covid. He died a few weeks later. When my cousins got the death certificate, his death was marked as a covid death instead of cancer.

So where did he get covid from? He never left the house. Anybody that was near him including the near dozen family members that visited all tested negative or were quarantined with no symptoms.

That's sad enough. What was really sad is that on his death bed in the hospital, he told his son to beg forgiveness of the family for possibly giving them covid. This WWII vet didn't die with honor, he died with guilt.

My cousin called the VA to complain about the conclusion of his fathers death. The doctor told him to take a number, a lot of other people complained about the same exact thing.
Did anyone rule out Covid contributing to his death?

Wren acknowledged that “90 percent of patients diagnosed with COVID are actually in the hospital for some other illness.”

“Since every hospitalized patient gets tested for covid, many are incidentally positive,” Wren wrote, citing Robin Dretler, an attending physician at Emory Decatur Hospital.

Previous commentary by Wen...

''we have a really narrow window to tie in reopening policy with vaccination status...if everything is reopened, then what's the carrot going to be....the CDC and the Biden administration needs to say that if you are vaccinated you can do all of these things, here are all of the freedoms that you can have because otherwise, if everything is reopened, people are going to go out and enjoy these freedoms anyway" -
Wen

She's also the former head of Planned Parenhood, btw.

Previous commentary by Wen...

''we have a really narrow window to tie in reopening policy with vaccination status...if everything is reopened, then what's the carrot going to be....the CDC and the Biden administration needs to say that if you are vaccinated you can do all of these things, here are all of the freedoms that you can have because otherwise, if everything is reopened, people are going to go out and enjoy these freedoms anyway" -
Wen

She's also the former head of Planned Parenhood, btw.

What did she say that is wrong?

Most got vaccinated and everything got re-opened. What do you not like?

What do you not like?

Her intent.

Again...

'we have a really narrow window to tie in reopening policy with vaccination status...if everything is reopened, then what's the carrot going to be....the CDC and the Biden administration needs to say that if you are vaccinated you can do all of these things, here are all of the freedoms that you can have because otherwise, if everything is reopened, people are going to go out and enjoy these freedoms anyway" - Wen

Did anyone rule out Covid contributing to his death?

Our family certainly did because there was no possible way for him to catch covid. He didn't catch it at the hospital either since it takes 48 hours of having covid for the tests to pick it up.

During that time a lifelong friend of mine stopped over to announce he was becoming a grandfather. His son (a police officer) worked part-time as an EMT in a small town. He met an ER nurse and hit it off. In any case, he came back to Cleveland to introduce his new fiancee. She told him the hospital she worked at was in a panic. They ran out of tests and couldn't bill the government for potential covid cases. She told of one story of a guy who got into a serious motorcycle accident. When he died, they marked his death as a covid death. This went on at hospitals across the country.

Hospitals make money and lose money. But when government is paying for services, it's guaranteed money.

Her intent.

Again...

'we have a really narrow window to tie in reopening policy with vaccination status...if everything is reopened, then what's the carrot going to be....the CDC and the Biden administration needs to say that if you are vaccinated you can do all of these things, here are all of the freedoms that you can have because otherwise, if everything is reopened, people are going to go out and enjoy these freedoms anyway" - Wen
Intent is to get people vaccinated so we can get back to normal. What's wrong with intent?

Wait, a family member gave him COVID and killed him but they wanted to complain about the doctor at the VA?

Intent is to get people vaccinated so we can get back to normal. What's wrong with intent?

Are you that dense?

Read it again...

Forum List

Back