CNN Demands WH Declare 'Media Not The Enemy' Despite Proven Lies / Biased Attacks

He's bashing Trump, idiot. You asked for an example of "venom, hatred, and false accusations." That's what you got. I could spend all day posting more of those, if you want.

From what I listened to, I didn't hear any venom or hatred snowflake. So you are saying CNN interviews and gets the opinion of people who have negative opinions of Trump? That is what you are crying about?

Obviously, you are immune to facts and logic. Nothing that counters your world view can penetrate your thick skull.

Hey you aren't really posting any venom or hatred as you claimed. Just a bunch of long fairly boring opinions of people. And again, Kellyanne Conway and other repubs are also represented on CNN. Seems like you are just being a baby.

My opinion of you is that you're an brain damaged treasonous leftwing douchebag. That's just my opinion. No venom or hate.

That's cute, good job completely failing to make your point with all the clips. Bravo! And like all unintelligent people you go right to name calling.

latest

It's amazing that repubs who used to pretend to be for small government now want state run media. Seem like a bunch of commies.
No Republican wants government to run the media. However, it's an indisputable fact that the government trains and brainwashes the media before they start their careers. That needs to stop.
Really? And where are these camps that the government trains future media at? Your stupidity really is funny.

From what I listened to, I didn't hear any venom or hatred snowflake. So you are saying CNN interviews and gets the opinion of people who have negative opinions of Trump? That is what you are crying about?
Obviously, you are immune to facts and logic. Nothing that counters your world view can penetrate your thick skull.
Hey you aren't really posting any venom or hatred as you claimed. Just a bunch of long fairly boring opinions of people. And again, Kellyanne Conway and other repubs are also represented on CNN. Seems like you are just being a baby.
My opinion of you is that you're an brain damaged treasonous leftwing douchebag. That's just my opinion. No venom or hate.
That's cute, good job completely failing to make your point with all the clips. Bravo! And like all unintelligent people you go right to name calling.
latest
From name calling to dumb pictures. Impressive.

It's amazing that repubs who used to pretend to be for small government now want state run media. Seem like a bunch of commies.
No Republican wants government to run the media. However, it's an indisputable fact that the government trains and brainwashes the media before they start their careers. That needs to stop.
Really? And where are these camps that the government trains future media at? Your stupidity really is funny.
They're called universities and public schools.

Really so all universities and public schools are brainwashing future media people? You have quite some imagination. Please link to media brain washing classes in public school. You think Anderson Cooper went to public schools?

I assume you didn't go to school so you didn't receive any of this brainwashing?

I think the fake news press and supporters of the fake news press are not understanding the people calling them fake news do so not because they expect outlets like CNN and MSNBC to be more like Fox, but simply for them to be more balanced in presenting the good things TRUMP is doing. I can turn on CNN or MSNBC at just about anytime and it's a one-sided attackfest. More often than not republican response is when the republican is in disagreement with TRUMP, seldom do they present a pro-TRUMP supporting view, and even on the occasion they do it is always a 5 to 1 line up.

No need for a link - their has been 2 years of non-stop venom, hatred, and false accusations...or perhaps you don't have a tv and radio and you can't read...
So you can't give a specific example? Only you nut jobs hear venom and hatred and false accusation. If it exists, link it!

I think the easiest way to get an example is to simply turn on the TV and put on CNN.
Seems like nobody can actually produce a specific example. Surprising.

You keep posting things that don't back up your claim. Why is that?

It is like asking for evidence the sky is blue on a sunny day. No need for any links, just take a look out the window.

I went to public schools and university and came out a Republican. Wasn't till I realized they are a joke that I became an independent.

Really so all universities and public schools are brainwashing future media people? You have quite some imagination. Please link to media brain washing classes in public school. You think Anderson Cooper went to public schools?
Yes they are. Liberal arts professors are all leftwing brainwashers. There simply isn't any doubt about that. No Republican could ever get tenure in a modern liberal arts department.

CNN is not news but rather target oriented “investigative” journalism

I went to public schools and university and came out a Republican. Wasn't till I realized they are a joke that I became an independent.
You, a Republican?

5206785927_f66a0d8e91.jpg

I think the easiest way to get an example is to simply turn on the TV and put on CNN.

I think what you want is state run media where they are only allowed to talk about how great the trump is. That isn't America, sorry.

I would say the press seems to want criticism of the press to be illegal.

Its a dangerous game when the government wants you do only believe them regardless of the facts.

I would say it's a more dangerous game when the media is used to promote government spin as fact as was done during the Obama administration. TRUMP continues to engage with the press, so if you like your press, you can keep your press.

I think the fake news press and supporters of the fake news press are not understanding the people calling them fake news do so not because they expect outlets like CNN and MSNBC to be more like Fox, but simply for them to be more balanced in presenting the good things TRUMP is doing. I can turn on CNN or MSNBC at just about anytime and it's a one-sided attackfest. More often than not republican response is when the republican is in disagreement with TRUMP, seldom do they present a pro-TRUMP supporting view, and even on the occasion they do it is always a 5 to 1 line up.
And what is something good that they have not covered?

You, a Republican?

5206785927_f66a0d8e91.jpg
Yes, given that I'm actually fiscally responsible the idea of being a republican is ridiculous. But sadly it was true. Then I watched them turn the balanced budget from Clinton into increased deficits. They are a joke.

So you can't give a specific example? Only you nut jobs hear venom and hatred and false accusation. If it exists, link it!

It is like asking for evidence the sky is blue on a sunny day. No need for any links, just take a look out the window.

Yes, you seem to have no need for facts.

How about when CNN claimed Comey was going to testify he didn't tell Trump he wasn't under investigation?

How about when CNN claimed Comey was going to testify he didn't tell Trump he wasn't under investigation?

Do you have a link so I can know what you are talking about? How this claim was reported is very important.

Do you have a link so I can know what you are talking about? How this claim was reported is very important.

You never heard this before?

And what is something good that they have not covered?

How much time did CNN or MSNBC spend on the ceremony to honor the remains of 50 service members received from North Korea?

Forum List

Back