Unemployment rate drops to lowest since 2000

then it went way up in 2008 and 2009 and in 2011 its been a steady decline.

I wish people would do a town hall on these jobs numbers....most people I know, are working a full time and a part time. Most people I know are finding these jobs through temp services. Most people I know, aren't getting raises, aren't getting cost of living adjustments and have little to know savings. Most people I know are living from pay check to pay check and working longer hours. Most people I know are complaining about the high costs of gas, the new state taxes that are being imposed and the cost of things going up, not down and finally most of the people I know, never saw a dime of anything in the Trump tax cuts and never will.

I wish people would do a town hall on these jobs numbers....most people I know, are working a full time and a part time. Most people I know are finding these jobs through temp services. Most people I know, aren't getting raises, aren't getting cost of living adjustments and have little to know savings. Most people I know are living from pay check to pay check and working longer hours. Most people I know are complaining about the high costs of gas, the new state taxes that are being imposed and the cost of things going up, not down and finally most of the people I know, never saw a dime of anything in the Trump tax cuts and never will.
You need to expand your circle of people. Wages are up, unemployment is down and GDP is up.

Sounds like you may live in one of those shithole blue states.

I only wish, nope, our governor is a red white and vomit trash heap, a conservative.

Thanks to the Obama Recovery.

Hail, Obama.
26055766_928829357293741_5689253235221530614_n.jpg

Hail, Obama.
Now that's funny!
Obama's last 4 GDP numbers blows Trumps, current numbers out of the water.....Obama's employment numbers were and still are better than Trumps and news flash ass ho, Obama gave this monster a good economy, a sound market and allies....all of which Trump will soon destroy and I hope you and your kind are first on his hit list, when it happens.

Hail, Obama.
Now that's funny!
Obama's last 4 GDP numbers blows Trumps, current numbers out of the water.....Obama's employment numbers were and still are better than Trumps and news flash ass ho, Obama gave this monster a good economy, a sound market and allies....all of which Trump will soon destroy and I hope you and your kind are first on his hit list, when it happens.
I never saw the growth i see now under obama. Not matter how much bullshit you spew, obama will still be the worst president in history. The only good thing he did, was to get Trump elected.

Hail, Obama.
Now that's funny!
You must revel in being wrong. Current GDP is the best since 2014. Obamas last quarter was 1.9%. There were only four quarters out of Obamas 32 quarters that were higher. Food stamps went up under Obama by 36%, unemployment was 4.8% under Obama, Labor force participation rate went down from 65.8% to 62.8% under Obama, poverty rate under Obama went up 0.3% homeownership under Obama was at a 50 year low. The economy was doing ok when Obama left, however it is better now, the stock market is higher unemployment is lower Since you are terrible at understanding at the economy in the past, your economic prediction for the future must be completely ignored.

For workers in “production and nonsupervisory” positions, the value of the average paycheck has declined in the past year. For those workers, average “real wages” — a measure of pay that takes inflation into account — fell from $22.62 in May 2017 to $22.59 in May 2018, the Bureau of Labor Statistics said.

This pool of workers includes those in manufacturing and construction jobs, as well as all “nonsupervisory” workers in service industries such health care or fast food. The group accounts for about four-fifths of the privately employed workers in America, according to BLS.

Without adjusting for inflation, these “nonsupervisory” workers saw their average hourly earnings jump 2.8 percent from last year. But that was not enough to keep pace with the 2.9 percent increase in inflation, which economists attributed to rising gas prices.

For the biggest group of American workers, wages aren’t just flat. They’re falling.

The Obama recovery continues, thank God, and even more thanks that Trump has not blown it up.

……. or a trailer park.

The Obama recovery continues, thank God, and even more thanks that Trump has not blown it up.

Who had the best recovery on unemployment, and who had the worst recovery on unemployment on this list?

Reagan, Hitler, FDR, or Obama?
Who cut the Bush numbers in half and left office at 4.8. Obama, or Obama, or Obama?

We are fortunate that Trump has not blown the economy up yet.

The economy added 157,000 jobs in July, the Labor Department reported today, a sharp downturn from 248,000 in June.

Average hourly private-sector earnings were up 2.7 percent over the previous year, unchanged from June. The unemployment rate was 3.9 percent, down from 4 percent in June.

Analysts surveyed by Bloomberg had predicted the creation of 190,000 jobs.

—nearly 100,000 jobs less in July than in June. Employers are nervous about the trade war.

Hail, Obama.
Now that's funny!

Proof why the far left religion is the most dangerous religion on the planet!

gdp2q18_adv_chart3.png

News Release: Gross Domestic Product

Forum List

Back