C'mon guys.... seriously. This country has a LOT of problems right now. We can't have this man still in office.

You know they're not going to do that.

They're way, WAY too stupid to do anything that smart.

These leftards are fucked up. I've already tried asking them politely to stop, they're not going to stop. Then I warned them about exactly what would happen if they didn't stop, they're still not going to stop.

Well okay then, have it your way. Either way the leftards are leaving town, but I'm agnostic to how it happens
You're right the cult nut hugger leftists will never give it a rest they are wired with child like mentality.

Here we have dumb ass whiteness on full display. I don't give a damn what Hunter Biden is supposed to be doing. His father didn't make him staff and make people by pass his inability to get security clearances.
Hunter is of the community. He is ghetto. With many layers of private and public levels of protection for being a total scumbag. He makes scumbags look great. Having issues can be understood. But he has maxed them out and has not tried to improve himself.

The entire world is dealing with high gas prices, and supply chain shortages and yet somehow or rather you think that Trump would’ve done it better for the US?
Yep. Trump would have been prepared, expecting it as he tried to warn people of exactly that happening in 2020 as a result of the democrat shutdowns.

He had the WORST Covid pandemic in the free world.
BULLSHIT. You're always full of it.

The delusions of the Trump Cult are unending.

The entire world is dealing with high gas prices, and supply chain shortages and yet somehow or rather you think that Trump would’ve done it better for the US?

He had the WORST Covid pandemic in the free world. If Trump were in office, people would still be waiting for vaccines and those ships oils still be sitting in harbour to be unloaded.

The Southern Border is still closed leading to worker shortages, higher food prices and a mess on the Mexican side.

I can only conclude from your post, that what you’re complaining about is that Trump isn’t president to make things worse. Of course I expect that from you offshore trolls who want nothing more than the destruction of the United States.
Talk about being delusional. Cultist they are making you say stupid shit

Come on folks.... Even the most deluded, echo chamber Libs know that WaterHead Joe isn't running the show. Joe's placement into the White House was the dream of Soros, Obama, the WEF and others. Joe isn't making a single decision, other than listening to his puppeteers and following orders.

View attachment 671068

And he can't even always do that because he has trouble reading the teleprompter and not going off script.

Shut up bigots....

pedo pete can't resist to sniff some underage

Creep factor 9.5

When your own son calls you a pedophile ....it might be true

As much as I want to laugh at this it really isn't funny. He's an absent minded pedophile and that makes things a whole lot worse because God forbid he would ever rape a child and not even realize it. He knows not what he says and or does.

He had the WORST Covid pandemic in the free world. If Trump were in office, people would still be waiting for vaccines and those ships oils still be sitting in harbour to be unloaded.

The Southern Border is still closed leading to worker shortages, higher food prices and a mess on the Mexican side.

I can only conclude from your post, that what you’re complaining about is that Trump isn’t president to make things worse. Of course I expect that from you offshore trolls who want nothing more than the destruction of the United States.

1. Underneath Trump America had the greatest gas prices ever.
2. We never had supply chain shortages or the kind of inflation we do now until Biden took office.
3. The pandemic wasn't Trump's fault.
4. Stop bullshitting.

_119136395_optimised-rc_encounters-nc.png
Do you realize your graphs proved my assertion, that illegal immigration INCREASED under Trump, and yes, it is still increasing.

Do you realize your graphs proved my assertion, that illegal immigration INCREASED under Trump, and yes, it is still increasing.
Gee, kinda skyrocketed in early 2021 and is still climbing.

Notice the drop under Trump in 2019.....is when His actions as president started working.

They lead.
Or at least they used to.
They set motion and direction.
Or at least they used to.
The President has had one main power. No one else in Washington has it The ears of the American people.
The bully pulpit.
Or at least he use to.
The phrase was coined by Teddy Roosevelt. At that time the word "bully" had the meaning of "beautiful".
The beautiful platform. The President is a unique elected official. The only one in the government elected by the entire nation. And that gives him voice.
It was designed this way.
This man couldn't pull together any 2 or 3 people to listen to him. He hasn't the ability to persuade a gnat.
And this means his office has no power.
And all of his power is in the hands of the most corrupt governmental body in America.
When it comes to the economy, businesses and consumers determine it's course. A president's most important action regarding the economy is the appointment of the Federal Reserve Chairmen and the governors whose responsibility is to regulate the economy. Only when the president's party controls both Houses of congress does the president have any major input into the future course of economy and even then the president shares that power with the congress.

All you have is hate

I’m very successful thank you
Jealousy is not a good look 👀

Oh, and you were AP then you quit that to substitute? Seems like an odd story.

If you are successful, why are you such a moron when it comes to politics?

I was an AP in Florida. Because I changed states, I would have to restart the process to certify as an administrator and that was simply too expensive, I was only a substitute for one year because the school districts were all instituting a hiring freeze. I did 3 long term substitute assignments simply because they were hiring no one. I did a high school Algebra II class, a 6th grade math class, and then a 7th grade math class for an Army Reserve officer who was deployed to Poland. The principal there promised me a position in the fall, but an opportunity came up to work for the Army as a contractor. Within 6 months, I was a shift supervisor.

Last edited:
When it comes to the economy, businesses and consumers determine it's course. A president's most important action regarding the economy is the appointment of the Federal Reserve Chairmen and the governors whose responsibility is to regulate the economy. Only when the president's party controls both Houses of congress does the president have any major input into the future course of economy and even then the president shares that power with the congress.
I don't agree... a good President sets tones. He can use his bully pulpit to speak directly to the American people.
Biden can't do that. He will read off of a teleprompter and mess up 7-8 times, get stuck, misspeak and otherwise highlite his mental handicap.
We essentially have no President right now.
Rice and Jill are running the White House.

“In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified army out of the revolutionary forces encamped around Boston and New York, named after the great George Washington, commander in chief. The Continental Army suffered a bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware and seized victory from Cornwallis at Yorktown. Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory."

And this is what YOU want back in office.

Really? What did the teleprompter say that he was reading?

Why are you such a fucktard?

STFU you stupid bitch! The vaccines were available before Trump even left officer! Biden got his before he was worn in!

My God, how fucking stupid are you?

I don't agree... a good President sets tones. He can use his bully pulpit to speak directly to the American people.
Biden can't do that. He will read off of a teleprompter and mess up 7-8 times, get stuck, misspeak and otherwise highlite his mental handicap.
We essentially have no President right now.
Rice and Jill are running the White House.
Voters may vote based on political rhetoric about the economy but businesses and consumers make decisions based actions not talk.

Really? What did the teleprompter say that he was reading?

Why are you such a fucktard?
Here’s tori trying to get others to accept his self appointed greatness. The teleprompter didn’t say “took over the airports”

Why are you such a sheep?

Every post you call someone a moron, fucktard, stupid, then you started using bitch AFTER you we called a bitch.

STFU you angry Bitch.

Here’s tori trying to get others to accept his self appointed greatness. The teleprompter didn’t say “took over the airports”

Why are you such a sheep?

Every post you call someone a moron, fucktard, stupid, then you started using bitch AFTER you we called a bitch.

STFU you angry Bitch.
From your left-wing media:

Trump explained his statements outside the White House on Friday by noting that the teleprompter he was using to deliver his speech had experienced some technical difficulties. “The teleprompter did go out and it was actually hard to look at anyway because there was rain all over it but despite the rain it was just a fantastic evening,” Trump told reporters.

You ever winged a speech before?

Trump explained his statements outside the White House on Friday by noting that the teleprompter he was using to deliver his speech had experienced some technical difficulties. “The teleprompter did go out and it was actually hard to look at anyway because there was rain all over it but despite the rain it was just a fantastic evening,” Trump told reporters.

Yes. Many times
I give out a yearly scholarship to a graduating senior based on Community Support. (17 years strong) At the year end Scholarship Banquet.
I talk about the student and what they have accomplished

The money comes from the Memorial Fund I started for my 11 year old son who passed from Cancer in 2005.

NOT, that fucking bad.
There wasn't rain all over the teleprompter, it was covered, just like Trump was.

There was plexiglass in front of Trump and the teleprompter.
They don't place teleprompters in the rain.

Yes. Many times
I give out a yearly scholarship to a graduating senior based on Community Support. (17 years strong) At the year end Scholarship Banquet.
I talk about the student and what they have accomplished

The money comes from the Memorial Fund I started for my 11 year old son who passed from Cancer in 2005.
Where and Why did tory disappear?
Admiral Rockwell Tory ??????

Forum List

Back