CLUELESS obama even Weaker than jimmy carter!! = Pathetic.

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
CLUELESS obama even Weaker than jimmy carter!! = Pathetic. The entire World laughing.

Perhaps but he's nowhere near as weak and pathetic as your post.

TRUTH BOTHER YOU????? JUST FACE IT!!===CLUELESS obama even Weaker than jimmy carter!! = Pathetic. The entire World laughing.

TRUTH BOTHER YOU????? JUST FACE IT!!===CLUELESS obama even Weaker than jimmy carter!! = Pathetic. The entire World laughing.

No President can match baby Bush for weakness. Kissing Saudi 9/11 financiers, letting bin Laden live for another decade, lost the war in Iraq, AND allowed a city US to drown.

Last edited:

No President can match baby Bush for weakness. Kissing Saudi 9/11 financiers, losing two wars AND allowing a city US to drown.

We didn't lose either war.

Last edited:
truth bother you????? Just face it!!===clueless obama even weaker than jimmy carter!! = pathetic. The entire world laughing.

no president can match baby bush for weakness. Kissing saudi 9/11 financiers, losing two wars and allowing a city us to drown.

it is clueless obama that has cut and ran in iraq and afgan. Wastes the lives of our troops and billions$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

No President can match baby Bush for weakness. Kissing Saudi 9/11 financiers, losing two wars AND allowing a city US to drown.

We didn't lose either war you lying ahole. You have now set the standard for lying liberals.

Incorrect, though I edited my post. The goal of invading Afghanistan was to eliminate bin Laden, and Al Qaeda, baby Bush failed. The goal of invading Iraq was to remove a threat of WMDs and a nuclear program, baby Bush failed, as none existed.

Last edited:
truth bother you????? Just face it!!===clueless obama even weaker than jimmy carter!! = pathetic. The entire world laughing.

no president can match baby bush for weakness. Kissing saudi 9/11 financiers, losing two wars and allowing a city us to drown.

it is clueless obama that has cut and ran in iraq and afgan. Wastes the lives of our troops and billions$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Baby Bush cut and ran from al Qaeda to "take out" a personal enemy(.)

CLUELESS obama has wasted the lives of our TROOPS AND BILLIONS $$$$$$$$$$ AS obams cuts and runs in IRAQ AND AFGAN AND turned his back on i60,000 killed in syria and gave Iran the green light to build nukes!!! and STRONG MAN PUTIN kicks sand in weak skinny obama's face!!!=PATHETIC.

CLUELESS obama has wasted the lives of our TROOPS AND BILLIONS $$$$$$$$$$ AS obams cuts and runs in IRAQ AND AFGAN AND turned his back on i60,000 killed in syria and gave Iran the green light to build nukes!!! and STRONG MAN PUTIN kicks sand in weak skinny obama's face!!!=PATHETIC.

Settle down, your schizophrenia is showing.

What this mother president is going to do to the coal and the energy business is going to so screw the working man it ain't even funny. He is for some reason kissing the ass of his backers. The middle class is going to die with the new more expensive Obamacare in 2015 and now this, energy bills will skyrocket

We didn't lose either war. [/ QUOTE]

Incorrect, though I edited my post. the goal of invading Afghanistan was to eliminate bin Laden, and Al Qaeda, baby Bush failed. The goal of invading Iraq was to remove a threat of WMDs and a nuclear program, baby Bush failed, as none existed.

Iraq, remove Saddam as a threat instill democracy. Both accomplished.

Afghanistan, remove the Taliban and Al quada. Obama tried with his surge and failed. Bush had removed the Taliban and their support for terror so he was actually a success and the death toll under Bush was far less then under Obama. So if you think we lost that war it was Obama who did so.

No President can match baby Bush for weakness. Kissing Saudi 9/11 financiers, letting bin Laden live for another decade, lost the war in Iraq, AND allowed a city US to drown.

Damn you swallow really well, what flavor is the kool aid today. A commiecrat mayor and a commiecrat governor told the people of NO to get the hell out of there. Their commiecrat voters decided to ignore them and stay. They put themselves in harms way, no one bares the responsibility for their decisions but them. I guess if you stepped in front of a truck during Katrina it would also GW's fault. And don't give me any crap about what you heard or read, I was in the area before and just after that storm, I heard all the warnings and saw first hand what was happening.

We didn't lose either war. [/ QUOTE]

Incorrect, though I edited my post. the goal of invading Afghanistan was to eliminate bin Laden, and Al Qaeda, baby Bush failed. The goal of invading Iraq was to remove a threat of WMDs and a nuclear program, baby Bush failed, as none existed.

Afghanistan, remove the Taliban and Al quada. Obama tried with his surge and failed. Bush had removed the Taliban and their support for terror so he was actually a success and the death toll under Bush was far less then under Obama. So if you think we lost that war it was Obama who did so.

Incorrect again; I remember "....weapons of mass destruction, poised to strike!" & "....waiting on a mushroom cloud". Afghanistan, eliminate al Qaeda, not accomplished. It until Obama was in office to even kill bin Laden.

Incorrect again; I remember "....weapons of mass destruction, poised to strike!" & "....waiting on a mushroom cloud". Afghanistan, eliminate al Qaeda, not accomplished. It until Obama was in office to even kill bin Laden.

SO YOU IGNORANT LIBERAL DEMS HAVE LEARNED NOTHING!!! ALL READY TO VOTE FOR THE CLUELESS OLD BIMBO HAG BILLARY!!!! LOL!!! pathetic!!!

"Commiecrat"? Isn't that clever; look at the death tolls, that shows who is "weak". Saddam was going down, Bush opened the door for another Islamic government to take his place. He tried to blame 9/11 on the secular Saddam; Bush is a blithering idiot, but one that cost US lives, unlike his supporters. Yes, "commiecrats" vote for Iraq also, after the lies were told. The JCS said his war plan was "faulty", did Bush alter any part of the plans? Of Course not, he was "over it" after the flyboy photo op.

And has been explained to you and your ilk many times, Saddam fostered this impression. Also do you think that the nearly all if not all the major democrats were in on the lie with Bush? Do you? THEY are on your side they ought to be the ones you are pissed at.

Forum List

Back