Climate change hoax COLLAPSES as new science finds human activity has virtually zero impact on globa

"I've looked at clouds from both sides now..."

Mods, please move to conspiracy theory section or the rubber room.

I think the members all did a FINE job of handling this.. Not for moderation staff to be "truth checkers".. That's YOUR job...

ANd by that I mean independent thinking, not just looking for crappy critiques on your browser...

I think the members all did a FINE job of handling this.. Not for moderation staff to be "truth checkers".. That's YOUR job...

ANd by that I mean independent thinking, not just looking for crappy critiques on your browser...
I think "fort fun indiana" may have a point even if it was unintentional, move all climate change threads [pro and con] to the "conspiracy or rubber room" forums where they belong.

There's another detailed debunking here:

Non-peer-reviewed manuscript falsely claims natural cloud changes can explain global warming

Needless to say, no denier will read it. And can you blame them? They want to avoid pain, and looking at sources that disagree with their religion causes them physical pain due to the cognitive dissonance.
H2O is a far more potent GHG than CO2. In fact, the AGW Bible, "Earth in the Balance" claims that CO2 drives water vapor that is responsible for the warming

Nah, you're providing over. On any other scientific topic about which such a ridiculous, deviant thread was started, it would have been moved immediately. But, I guess I get it. It's a political message board.

I think "fort fun indiana" may have a point even if it was unintentional, move all climate change threads [pro and con] to the "conspiracy or rubber room" forums where they belong.
Then no, you missed the point.

Nah, you're providing over. On any other scientific topic about which such a ridiculous, deviant thread was started, it would have been moved immediately. But, I guess I get it. It's a political message board.

"Deviant"?

Spoken like a true cultist.

"Deviant"?

Yes, deviant. Deviant from the evidence and the consensus. No different than evolution denial, in that respect. These specious appeals to emotion are all you have. You certainly don't have the evidence on your side.

The consensus has no evidence...they only have consensus...that it why when we skeptics ask for evidence, you guys start talking about consensus as if that were evidence.

Yes, deviant. Deviant from the evidence and the consensus. No different than evolution denial, in that respect. These specious appeals to emotion are all you have. You certainly don't have the evidence on your side.

I'd like to see your evidence of climate change ... pick any point on the Earth's surface, tell us what the climate was 100 years ago, what the climate is today and what you expect the climate to be in 100 years ...

If all three answers are the same ... then climate isn't changing ...

"Deviant"?

You do know science doesn't work by consensus, right? I know that goes against your dogma, but it's true.

Oh, and speaking of appeals to emotion:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: We’re All Going To Die From Climate Change

“The Official Lid List Of Stupid Things Blamed on Climate Change:”

1. Arab spring
  2. Incredible shrinking sheep,
  3. Destruction of Afghan poppies
  4. Invasion of jellyfish in the Mediterranean
  5. A surge in fatal shark attacks
  6. Boy Scout tornado deaths,
  7. Severe acne,
  8. Global conflict,
  9. Beer tasting bad
  10. Better Beer
  11. The suicide of farmers in Australia,
  12. End of the American Dream
  13. Bigger tuna fish,
  14. Fish shrinkage
  15. Longer days,
  16. Shorter days,
  17. The collapse of gingerbread houses in Sweden,
  18. Cow infertility,
  19. UFO sightings in the UK,
  20. Shortage of Hookers in the UK
  21. A rise in insurance premiums,
  22. Heroin addiction
  23. Bear attacks in Japan
  24. Frigid Cold Winters in Great Britain
  25. Cancer
  26. Death from heart disease, diabetes, stroke, respiratory disease, and even accidents,
  27. Homicide, suicide
  28. Coffee from Uganda
  29. Doggie Depression
  30. Waterborne disease outbreaks
  31. Bad relations with Russia
  32. A decline of Circumcision in Africa
  33. Heavier, wetter snowstorms treacherous for travel and ambulation,
  34. Lyme disease, swarms of allergy-inducing, stinging insects, along with mosquitoes and devastating pine bark beetle infestations and the spread of forest and crop pests
  35. Tigers eating people
  36. Fewer geese
  37. 40,000 dead crabs
  38. Shorter, higher pitched frog mating calls in the Middle East.
  39. Screwed-up love-making,
  40. The Japanese earthquake-tsunami,
  41. A horrible rash of tornadoes in the southeast United States,
  42. Extended severe allergy seasons, Lyme disease, malaria or dengue fever, trauma, depression, high blood pressure, and heart disease,
  43. Eye Disorders.
  44. An Increased threat of wars, violence and military action against the UK.
  45. Migration of possibly rabid Vampire bats from Mexico,
  46. Extreme weather, disappearing islands and less productive workdays
  47. Giant Snakes
  48. Armed robbery, prostitution, and drug abuse in Ghana will make you go nuts,
  49. The rise of terrorist group Boko Haram
  50. Caused the Seychelles snail to go extinct it’s alive and well),
  51. Rock Snot
  52. Increase anxiety, fear, and depression
  53. Expensive Olives
  54. Cannibals
  55. No more red-haired people, women will become pear-shaped, incontinent, impotent bald guys with extra hair growing from his toes.
  56. Global Cooling
  57. The sinking of The Titanic
  58. Illegal Immigration
  59. Prostitution
  60. ISIS
  61. Walrus “Convention”
  62. Shrinking Goats
  63. Diabetes
  64. Brexit
  65. It will make us crazy
You probably should just stop now.

I'd like to see your evidence of climate change ...
Then you are a fool. If you wanted to learn about a cutting edge cancer treatment, would you find a nonscientists on an anonymous message board to learn about it? No. The politicization of this topic has warped your brain, causing bizarre behavior.

You do know science doesn't work by consensus, right?
I didn't imply that it does. I said this unpublished paper that failed peer review is deviant from the consensus and the evidence, which produced the consensus. Try to follow.

I didn't imply that it does. I said this unpublished paper that failed peer review is deviant from the consensus and the evidence, which produced the consensus. Try to follow.
Oh, your problem is I've followed this hoax for a long time now. Climate "science" isn't science, it's a tool for political and economic change. Always has been.

And you fell for it. Sucker!

Oh, your problem is I've followed this hoax for a long time now. Climate "science" isn't science, it's a tool for political and economic change. Always has been.

And you fell for it. Sucker!
The emotional cackling of uneducated slobs is not compelling.

The 7 month old paper that was spoon-fed to you? It never even went to peer review, as it was so thoroughly and immediately eviscerated.

You should take a moment to try to act like a rational adult and wonder why this is all you have, compared to the mountains of evidence which stand against your silly denial.

Climate change hoax COLLAPSES as new science finds human activity has virtually zero impact on global temperatures

Climate change hoax COLLAPSES as new science finds human activity has virtually zero impact on global temperatures

(Natural News) The climate change hoax has collapsed. A devastating series of research papers has just been published, revealing that human activity can account for no more than a .01°C rise in global temperatures, meaning that all the human activity targeted by radical climate change alarmists — combustion engines, airplane flights, diesel tractors — has virtually no measurable impact on the temperature of the planet.

Finnish scientists spearheaded the research, releasing a paper entitled, “No Experimental Evidence for the Significant Anthropogenic Climate Change.”

The paper explains that IPCC analysis of global temperatures suffers from a glaring error — namely, failure to account for “influences of low cloud cover” and how it impacts global temperatures. Natural variations in low cloud cover, which are strongly influenced by cosmic radiation’s ability to penetrate Earth’s atmosphere due to variations in the strength of our planet’s magnetosphere, account for nearly all changes in global temperature, the researchers explain.

As this chart reveals, more cloud cover is inversely related to temperature. In other words, clouds shield the surface of the Earth from the sun, providing shade cover cooling, while a lack of clouds results in more warming:

Chart-Low-Cloud-Cover-600.jpg

Cloud cover accounts for the real changes in global temperatures
This is further supported by researchers at Kobe University in Japan who published a nearly simultaneous paper that reveals how changes in our planet’s magnetic field govern the intensity of solar radiation that reaches the lower atmosphere, causing cloud formation that alters global temperatures.

That study, published in Nature, is called, “Intensified East Asian winter monsoon during the last geomagnetic reversal transition.” It states:

Records of suborbital-scale climate variation during the last glacial and Holocene periods can be used to elucidate the mechanisms of rapid climate changes… At least one event was associated with a decrease in the strength of the Earth’s magnetic field. Thus, climate records from the MIS 19 interglacial can be used to elucidate the mechanisms of a variety of climate changes, including testing the effect of changes in geomagnetic dipole field strength on climate through galactic cosmic ray (GCR)-induced cloud formation…

In effect, cosmic rays which are normally deflected via the magnetosphere are, in times of weak or changing magnetic fields emanating from Earth itself, able to penetrate further into Earth’s atmosphere, causing the formation of low-level clouds which cover the land in a kind of “umbrella effect” that shades the land from the sun, allowing cooling to take place. But a lack of clouds makes the surface hotter, as would be expected. This natural phenomenon is now documented to be the primary driver of global temperatures and climate, not human activity.​

So it looks like the Climate Change Cult doesn't know about clouds. Can't wait to hear how this attack on dogma is wrong simply because it's an attack on dogma.

looney tune sites only lacking>>>

~S~

"Deviant"?

Consensus is a Cult word that has no place in science. We're still testing Gravity and Relativity. It's beyond lunatic fringe that you Cultists INSIST you're 'science' is 'settled'

Sure, we're still testing relativity, but only because it lacks the AGW "Consensus"

(Natural News) The climate change hoax has collapsed. A devastating series of research papers has just been published, revealing that human activity can account for no more than a .01°C rise in global temperatures, meaning that all the human activity targeted by radical climate change alarmists — combustion engines, airplane flights, diesel tractors — has virtually no measurable impact on the temperature of the planet.

Finnish scientists spearheaded the research, releasing a paper entitled, “No Experimental Evidence for the Significant Anthropogenic Climate Change.”

The paper explains that IPCC analysis of global temperatures suffers from a glaring error — namely, failure to account for “influences of low cloud cover” and how it impacts global temperatures. Natural variations in low cloud cover, which are strongly influenced by cosmic radiation’s ability to penetrate Earth’s atmosphere due to variations in the strength of our planet’s magnetosphere, account for nearly all changes in global temperature, the researchers explain.

As this chart reveals, more cloud cover is inversely related to temperature. In other words, clouds shield the surface of the Earth from the sun, providing shade cover cooling, while a lack of clouds results in more warming:

Chart-Low-Cloud-Cover-600.jpg

Cloud cover accounts for the real changes in global temperatures
This is further supported by researchers at Kobe University in Japan who published a nearly simultaneous paper that reveals how changes in our planet’s magnetic field govern the intensity of solar radiation that reaches the lower atmosphere, causing cloud formation that alters global temperatures.

That study, published in Nature, is called, “Intensified East Asian winter monsoon during the last geomagnetic reversal transition.” It states:

Records of suborbital-scale climate variation during the last glacial and Holocene periods can be used to elucidate the mechanisms of rapid climate changes… At least one event was associated with a decrease in the strength of the Earth’s magnetic field. Thus, climate records from the MIS 19 interglacial can be used to elucidate the mechanisms of a variety of climate changes, including testing the effect of changes in geomagnetic dipole field strength on climate through galactic cosmic ray (GCR)-induced cloud formation…

In effect, cosmic rays which are normally deflected via the magnetosphere are, in times of weak or changing magnetic fields emanating from Earth itself, able to penetrate further into Earth’s atmosphere, causing the formation of low-level clouds which cover the land in a kind of “umbrella effect” that shades the land from the sun, allowing cooling to take place. But a lack of clouds makes the surface hotter, as would be expected. This natural phenomenon is now documented to be the primary driver of global temperatures and climate, not human activity.​

So it looks like the Climate Change Cult doesn't know about clouds. Can't wait to hear how this attack on dogma is wrong simply because it's an attack on dogma.

looney tune sites only lacking>>>

~S~

True. Natural News is a known dumping ground for all kinds of woo and horseshit.

Consensus is a Cult word that has no place in science.
100% wrong and idiotic, obviously. When overwhelming consensus exists, it is indicative of the overwhelming preponderance of evidence. While the strength of a scientific theory is not, itself, decided by consensus, it is a good "symptom" that helps point you in the right direction and should give you pause when claims that deviate from the consensus arise.

Consensus is a Cult word that has no place in science.
100% wrong and idiotic, obviously. When overwhelming consensus exists, it is indicative of the overwhelming preponderance of evidence. While the strength of a scientific theory is not, itself, decided by consensus, it is a good "symptom" that helps point you in the right direction and should give you pause when claims that deviate from the consensus arise.

Consensus is a Moonbat Cult word. All of the Flat Earth Societies had their "Consensus"

No sane person, and no real scientist ever claimed that the "Science is settled"

"We redistribute de facto the world's wealth by climate policy." ... Ottmar Edenhofer, a recent co-chair of the U.N.s IPCC

Save it for you Moonbat True Believers!

No sane person, and no real scientist ever claimed that the "Science is settled"
Nor am I. Please pay attention, you are embarrassing yourself.

Anyone and everyone is invited to conduct research and present the results. That includes you. But the research we have shows exactly zero published research that contradicts the current consensus. That's why it is the consensus. The evidence doesn't result from the consensus, ya moron. Stop implying such an idiotic thing.

Forum List

Back