President Trump at Davos says US to join one trillion trees initiative

What is wrong with you? Just a minute ago, you were trashing him. Go get yourself some therapy instead of posting on internet forums.
i'm fair and balanced. jealous?

You are confused and mentally/emotionally unbalanced is more like it. :blowup:is what will happen if you don't get yourself some help.

Either that or just a troll. Perhaps just a troll. :20:

What is wrong with you? Just a minute ago, you were trashing him. Go get yourself some therapy instead of posting on internet forums.

You are confused and mentally/emotionally unbalanced is more like it. :blowup:is what will happen if you don't get yourself some help.
your avatar says it all. crazy eyes like Schiff

And your postings say "crazy weird little man." :D

the truth hurts

you may not participate in my threads anymore, if you're just gonna trash me

the truth hurts

Well, stop being such a nutty gay little flip flop then! :D

the truth hurts

i'm consistent on the wall, i'm consistent on the travel ban, i'm consistent on the only issue that drives everything else: immigration

i'm proud of my record

the truth hurts

i'm consistent on the wall, i'm consistent on the travel ban, i'm consistent on the only issue that drives everything else: immigration

i'm proud of my record

One minute, you will say that Trump is our savior (which is quite outrageous - even for me who is a Trump supporter), the next you will say that he is selling us out! Lol! Curious.

the truth hurts

I just read the exchange between you and Chris L. Are you such an insecure snowflake that you can’t banter with someone who doubts you? Grow a pair and stand up for yourself instead of hiding from those who challenge you.

And you Chris L. - quit picking on the frail and weak.

the truth hurts

I just read the exchange between you and Chris L. Are you such an insecure snowflake that you can’t banter with someone who doubts you? Grow a pair and stand up for yourself instead of hiding from those who challenge you.

Meh, I'm thinking he is just a troll, trying to get a rise out of both sides for his own weird kind of pleasure. :D

the truth hurts

Meh, I'm thinking he is just a troll, trying to get a rise out of both sides for his own weird kind of pleasure. :D

I just got a very disturbing image of Basquebro choking himself in a closet as he types his trolling retorts to you. Thanks for that.

the truth hurts

I just got a very disturbing image of Basquebro choking himself in a closet as he types his trolling retorts to you. Thanks for that.

Yuck! :cheeky-smiley-018: Anyhow, he is gay, so it is more likely he would be thinking of you. :D

Forum List

Back