Civil war?

Yeah me too. Used to be everyone on both sides of the isle agreed to the principles of liberal democracy and accepted the wins by their loyal opposition, and compromise was not a dirty word. Not anymore.

It hasn't been the fringe.......like I said.....Conservatives have been jerking off to fantasies about Civil Wars since they lost the last Civil War...

Do I have to remind you of all of the efforts to secede from the union by butthurt reactionary right-wing morons??

The whole OKC bombing was an effort to start a Civil War...before that, there were other right-wing morons who thought they were going to be starting Civil Wars....and it wasn't because they believed they were the fringe either....

The rest of us just want basic policies advanced ...because we don't believe a Civil War is necessary to protect Social Security or Medicare or protect labor rights...if people think a Civil War is going to address food shortages, how about they wage war on late Capitalism......that is more responsible for the shortages than anything else...
:icon_rolleyes:
:rolleyes:
:rolleyes-41:

The OKC bombing was in response to the murder committed by the Clinton administration on the Branch Davidians in Waco.

I'm not sitting here defending that action or justifying it. But if you're going to bring up OKC, at least get the motive right.

It blows my mind when I see people saying "oh, it's always been like this".

As our political spectrum becomes more polarized, each end (evidently unknowingly) feeds into the other with its own behaviors. That's a function of a political system that incentivizes and rewards the very worst impulses of its participants.

It appears that many of us are just fine with this.
And all your Trump orange man bad is a huge reason we have this shit.

Stop polarizing others and maybe, just maybe it will slow down.

:icon_rolleyes:
:rolleyes:
:rolleyes-41:

The OKC bombing was in response to the murder committed by the Clinton administration on the Branch Davidians in Waco.

I'm not sitting here defending that action or justifying it. But if you're going to bring up OKC, at least get the motive right.
He wanted to start a Civil War...most of these reactionary right-wing dic suckers think their terrorist act would be the spark to set off a Civil War......

"Is a Civil War imminent? Do we have to shed blood to reform the current system? I hope it doesn't come to that! But it might."

From Timothy McVeigh himself...shut yo bitch ass up...

I don't know what you intend by saying this but it appears like you were ridiculing him for… something.

Keep Fanning those flames and pretending you're not part of the problem.
I look for the Left to keep pushing and pushing against the right, taking away gun right after gun right, and eroding freedom after freedom. Also, if those on the right feel that they are on the verge of a political breakthrough and their candidate is murdered like Kav almost was or the entire GOP Congress almost was, it is these types of actions that will contribute to potential violence

And once violence has sprung, it will provide justification for sending in the troops, so to speak.

With all the various militias in the US, this could get ugly if they go after them.

Then you will wind up with those awkward Tiananmen Square moments.

1654800805127.png

Meanwhile, if you are on the Left, you have a license to protest and destroy cities and lives as the police are told to stand down.

Last edited:
Yeah me too. Used to be everyone on both sides of the isle agreed to the principles of liberal democracy and accepted the wins by their loyal opposition, and compromise was not a dirty word. Not anymore.
Ironically, our Constitution was the result of communication, cooperation, collaboration, innovation.

If a politician suggests that today, they're primaried out of office faster than shit through a goose.

"Those OTHER guys! They won't COMPROMISE!"

:spinner:

These "wars" are happening only in your paranoid, hyperbolic thought processes.

Disagreements are not wars. WARS are wars.
Anytime a group attempts to defy the constitution, and then works to take away the "GOOD" citizen's rights, then they are at war with those citizen's, and to see it otherwise is as irresponsible as it gets.

Ironically, our Constitution was the result of communication, cooperation, collaboration, innovation.

If a politician suggests that today, they're primaried out of office faster than shit through a goose.

Compromise for the Left is, which gun regulation will you vote for?

Meanwhile, if ask the same democrats what abortion regulations you will vote for, their heads will spin round and they will spew bile at you.

Yeah those spoiled rotten leftist won't compromise, you are right... lol

Anytime a group attempts to defy the constitution, and then works to take away the "GOOD" citizen's rights, then they are at war with those citizen's

Trump was at war with the majority of the electorate and the Constitution on Jan. 6th then. All 50 states certified their electors and there were no valid legal challenges in any state on Jan. 6th. Granted it's rhetorical, still......

All wars have been started by a democrat, except for "W", but then, he voted for Biden.

LOL.

Trump was the only US President in a very long time not to start a war

Japan attacked us first didn't they. That drug us into a war we didn't start.

Japan attacked us first didn't they. That drug us into a war we didn't start.
WW2 was just an extension of WW1.

The US got into WW1 on the false premise that the Germans attacked the Lusitania which carried only civilians, thus not a target for war.

Later divers found large amounts of ammunition on board the sunken vessel.

The botched peace afterwards set the stage for another inevitable war

Just one more accomplishment for Woodrow Wilson, who was the worst US President in history.

LBJ started the Vietnam war on a similar lie being that the Vietnamese first attacked the US.

This is how Dims roll.

Hilarious. I hope so. You guys can pull out your twitter feeds and call us names until we give up.

Then you can secede from the Union and create your own version of North Korea: an impoverished land under autocrat rule from a fat insecure leader who can pass it down to his nincompoop son.

Story writes itself. Blue States would still be the largest GDP in the world and the red states would drop below China and Japan ahead of Germany.
You will live in the dark ages. Green freak evs and blackouts. We will keep evil oil and you can live in the dark.

Last edited:
Trump was at war with the majority of the electorate and the Constitution on Jan. 6th then. All 50 states certified their electors and there were no valid legal challenges in any state on Jan. 6th. Granted it's rhetorical, still......
Regardless of states certifying, if an on going investigation was in play concerning fraud, then the certification should have been halted until that investigation was completed. Now it is trickling out the truth, but look at all the damage that's been done since the rush to make the process work was actually counter productive because of the lusting that Democrat's had to ignore anything as long as they got their way.

Regardless of states certifying, if an on going investigation was in play concerning fraud, then the certification should have been halted until that investigation was completed. Now it is trickling out the truth, but look at all the damage that's been done since the rush to make the process work was actually counter productive because of the lusting that Democrat's had to ignore anything as long as they got their way.
Election fraud happens every election cycle and always has.

The only question becomes, did it change the outcome?

Nonetheless, most fraud will never be caught either way

I think that Bloggo is the prime example of this, as he sold Obama's seat to the highest bidder.

It is rare that this sort of fraud is caught, let alone punished.

I used to laugh at people who said that the US was on the verge of Civil war, but after watching Left wing radicals try to assassinate conservative Supreme Court justices after being egged on by the Democrat party, and then the same party not coming out immediatly to condemn the incident, and then going so far as not support measures to protect those in the Supreme Court after the assassination attempt, and also supporting protests at the homes of these threatened justices, which is against the law, but not enforced by Merrick Garland and his partisan Brown shirts, I have to say, the US may be on the verge

James Buchannon is often referred to as the worst President in US history because he mismanaged the political strife of slavery during his day. And in like manner, Biden is mismanaging the political strife of the abortion issue during his day. In fact, he was on Jimmy Kimmel last night and did not say a word about the attempted murder of US officials on the Supreme Court

The message? I don't care. Not my problem. I actually approve.

We are at war.

At least James Buchannon could form complete sentences and walk without shuffling around like an Alzhiemeres patient.

At least he did not oversee an economy in decline and a border that is about to be breached by the largest illegal caravan in US history, and yes, I said ILLEGAL!! What they are doing is still illegal on the books, but then, democrats do as they please and expect the rest of us to abide by laws only they approve of.
I was thinking that when the right wing was saying we need to use violence against those that disagree with our policies. You didn't see a problem till somebody wanted to do the same to you guys.

Forum List

Back