Civil war?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I used to laugh at people who said that the US was on the verge of Civil war, but after watching Left wing radicals try to assassinate conservative Supreme Court justices after being egged on by the Democrat party, and then the same party not coming out immediatly to condemn the incident, and then going so far as not support measures to protect those in the Supreme Court after the assassination attempt, and also supporting protests at the homes of these threatened justices, which is against the law, but not enforced by Merrick Garland and his partisan Brown shirts, I have to say, the US may be on the verge

James Buchannon is often referred to as the worst President in US history because he mismanaged the political strife of slavery during his day. And in like manner, Biden is mismanaging the political strife of the abortion issue during his day. In fact, he was on Jimmy Kimmel last night and did not say a word about the attempted murder of US officials on the Supreme Court

The message? I don't care. Not my problem. I actually approve.

We are at war.

At least James Buchannon could form complete sentences and walk without shuffling around like an Alzhiemeres patient.

At least he did not oversee an economy in decline and a border that is about to be breached by the largest illegal caravan in US history, and yes, I said ILLEGAL!! What they are doing is still illegal on the books, but then, democrats do as they please and expect the rest of us to abide by laws only they approve of.

I used to laugh at people who said that the US was on the verge of Civil war, but after watching Left wing radicals try to assassinate conservative Supreme Court justices after being egged on by the Democrat party, and then the same party not coming out immediatly to condemn the incident, and then going so far as not support measures to protect those in the Supreme Court after the assassination attempt, and also supporting protests at the homes of these threatened justices, which is against the law, but not enforced by Merrick Garland and his partisan Brown shirts, I have to say, the US may be on the verge

James Buchannon is often referred to as the worst President in US history because he mismanaged the political strife of slavery during his day. And in like manner, Biden is mismanaging the political strife of the abortion issue during his day. In fact, he was on Jimmy Kimmel last night and did not say a word about the attempted murder of US officials on the Supreme Court

We are at war.
You're at war. I'm not.

Just as I said to the Jihadis after 9/11.

You're at war. I'm not.

We are occupied by a political party who is out to illegally intimidate and murder their political rivals and not a word of condemnation about it.

We have a "president" on Jimmy Kimmel last night just cracking Trump jokes and said nothing about it.

What do you call it?

We are at war.

At least James Buchannon could form complete sentences and walk without shuffling around like an Alzhiemeres patient.

At least he did not oversee an economy in decline and a border that is about to be breached by the largest illegal caravan in US history, and yes, I said ILLEGAL!! What they are doing is still illegal on the books, but then, democrats do as they please and expect the rest of us to abide by laws only they approve of.
Attacking and eliminating most of the Prog media and entertainers would be a good opening salvo. At this point there is no real resistance.

We are at war.

Well you know what Biden said in so many words right ?

He basically said "hey American's, you can't go up against missiles and tank's and nuclear weapons and such".

Now why on earth would a president feel that he had to say such a thing to the American people ?

Has a president in the past ever said to the citizenry that they best behave, because if they don't, then the full force of the U.S. arsenal would be unleashed on them ?

Aside from the civil war time during the 1800s, I think it's unprecedented that a President had to address the nation in such a way.

So does Biden think of himself as Lincoln, and if he does, is the issue's the same now as they were back then ?? I don't think so at all. The issue's are far different now, and the right and wrong may have flipped depending on the issue's involved.

Think about the issue's from back then, and then think about who was right and who was wrong, and then fast forward to today, and then judge the issue's of now against the issue's of back then. Who is right and who is wrong ?

The race baiting seems to attempt to try and frame the issue's as being the same as it was back then, but the race baiting is only a tactic the left uses by drawing from the past in order to gain power from it, even if it shouldn't apply today they use it anyway.

Everything is tactics and strategies being used, even if the issue's are no where near the same, yet they are attempting to pull them together in order to make them the same as so to draw power from them, otherwise even if they don't apply or work in parallel together.

We are at war.

Sorry son, that honor belongs to Trump. And I wish your just and righteous outrage extended to all members of the SC, because I have a feeling that if it were Sotomeyer or Kagan, you'd find it funny, even make a joke about it. Some of you would even find it justified. So spare me your faux outrage. It was handled by the appropriate authorities. You members of Alt-Right Nation are DIRECTLY responsible for the bile and vitriol that contributes to the poisonous atmosphere we now enjoy in this country. Your side has been doing this kind of threatening since the night Barack Obama was declared the winner. Why are you outraged when the tactics you've been espousing and employing for years, get used on your side?

We are occupied by a political party who is out to illegally intimidate and murder their political rivals and not a word of condemnation about it.

We have a "president" on Jimmy Kimmel last night just cracking Trump jokes and said nothing about it.

What do you call it?
Something that the right wing has been doing for decades. Still doing it. All without condemnation.

The AG came out and said this type of behavior will not be tolerated. End of story.

Orange fantasy and paranoia.
Unfortunately it is the fantasy and paranoia from both extremes that could very well trigger another civil war. The rhetoric has become more radicalized and the use of the judiciary for political "assassination" of opponents is getting out of control. I'm 68 and I've never seen it this bad and it seems to be getting worse. I pray it doesn't happen but afraid it will.

Unfortunately it is the fantasy and paranoia from both extremes that could very well trigger another civil war. The rhetoric has become more radicalized and the use of the judiciary for political "assassination" of opponents is getting out of control. I'm 68 and I've never seen it this bad and it seems to be getting worse. I pray it doesn't happen but afraid it will.
It blows my mind when I see people saying "oh, it's always been like this".

As our political spectrum becomes more polarized, each end (evidently unknowingly) feeds into the other with its own behaviors. That's a function of a political system that incentivizes and rewards the very worst impulses of its participants.

It appears that many of us are just fine with this.

Yawn...

Another Second Civil War thread...

How d(t)roll...

Remind us, will you?

Which long-term divide-and-conquer Russkie or ChiCom "plant" are you again?

------

In truth, you pu$$ie$ aren't going to do jack-$hit...

But if, by some chance, you wanna "party", and overthrow the Republic, then...

"If you mean to have a war, then let it begin here."

Last edited:

We are at war.

We need to unite, not further divide ourselves. The elite/oligarchy wants us divided and resorting to violence. Violence begets violence and the elite/oligarchy benefits. The rest of us lose as they continue to limit our rights and impose tyranny.

You're at war. I'm not.

You're not, but are you speaking for you or the whole of the leftist agenda ? Otherwise is the leftist at war with the Republican's and Christian's in this country ? Many indicators are saying yes, because the two parties platforms won't lock in like a puzzle with each other, and probably never will. But who are the agressor's and who are the defender's ??

You're not, but are you speaking for you or the whole of the leftist agenda ? Otherwise is the leftist at war with the Republican's and Christian's in this country ? Many indicators are saying yes, because the two parties platforms won't lock in like a puzzle with each other, and probably never will. But who are the agressor's and who are the defender's ??
These "wars" are happening only in your paranoid, hyperbolic thought processes.

Disagreements are not wars. WARS are wars.

Forum List

Back