Civil war?

You will live in the dark ages. Green freak evs and blackouts. We will keep evil oil and you can live in the fark.
I would love to see us separated like he speaks, because if it will be an on going indication of how blue states are operating as opposed to red states now, then Houston they will have a way bigger problem in their future.

They would be the most crime riddled, drug infested, rat infested states in the union.. Wait that is what they are now, so I guess they love doubling down on pain and suffering.. lol

What will be the most sad for them, is that they would no longer have the ability to lie and blame their bull crap on conservatives/republican's (damned rhino's not included), anymore.

I was thinking that when the right wing was saying we need to use violence against those that disagree with our policies. You didn't see a problem till somebody wanted to do the same to you guys.
I have neither condemned or agreed to any violence in this thread

Just making observations is all.

Naturally, you want to put words in my mouth.

It's what Leftists do.

Election fraud happens every election cycle and always has.

The only question becomes, did it change the outcome?

Nonetheless, most fraud will never be caught either way

I think that Bloggo is the prime example of this, as he sold Obama's seat to the highest bidder.

It is rare that this sort of fraud is caught, let alone punished.
Things need to change dramatically then, because look at what has happened now.

It's what Leftists do.
Never said you did. And you felt the need to defend yourself when I talked about those that have.

Why?

It's what Leftists do.
That's another tactic of theirs... They are the set up king's, but the truth gets in their way everytime.

Violence breeds violence. Trump glorified violence as a political tool. Enjoy the seeds you planted trump supporters.
Trump condemned the violence on January 6th

Who in the DNC condemned the man who tried to murder Kav?

I guess it's fair to wonder if the millions of us who wish these "warriors" would grow the fuck up are in danger of being shot in their "war".

In fairness, though, it's pretty unlikely they'll be actually shooting at ANYTHING outside of empty cheap beer cans in their back yard.

:rolleyes:
Tell that to the Families of the Ambushed & murdered Dallas Cops a few short years ago

Violence breeds violence. Trump glorified violence as a political tool. Enjoy the seeds you planted trump supporters.
It's another thing to talk the talk, but then walk the walk. Leftist have had absolutely no problem with leaving the talk behind, and walking the walk of violence.... But they quickly lie about it when they are caught.

Let's say the right wing wants to play ball or if they just want to give up.
You speak of the right as if they were some monolithic blob of resistance that all think and do the same thing, much like how Biden views blacks.

But once again, this is how democrats think. They just put labels on groups and walk away.

What bigots they are.

And I know, I know, they are all sheet wearing white supremacists.

LOL.

I used to laugh at people who said that the US was on the verge of Civil war, but after watching Left wing radicals try to assassinate conservative Supreme Court justices after being egged on by the Democrat party, and then the same party not coming out immediatly to condemn the incident, and then going so far as not support measures to protect those in the Supreme Court after the assassination attempt, and also supporting protests at the homes of these threatened justices, which is against the law, but not enforced by Merrick Garland and his partisan Brown shirts, I have to say, the US may be on the verge

James Buchannon is often referred to as the worst President in US history because he mismanaged the political strife of slavery during his day. And in like manner, Biden is mismanaging the political strife of the abortion issue during his day. In fact, he was on Jimmy Kimmel last night and did not say a word about the attempted murder of US officials on the Supreme Court

The message? I don't care. Not my problem. I actually approve.

We are at war.

At least James Buchannon could form complete sentences and walk without shuffling around like an Alzhiemeres patient.

At least he did not oversee an economy in decline and a border that is about to be breached by the largest illegal caravan in US history, and yes, I said ILLEGAL!! What they are doing is still illegal on the books, but then, democrats do as they please and expect the rest of us to abide by laws only they approve of.
Funny how you pluralize this "left wing radicals" when it was ONE nut who even called 911 on himself. Where were you when the Wisconsin judge was actually murdered?

I guess it's fair to wonder if the millions of us who wish these "warriors" would grow the fuck up are in danger of being shot in their "war".

In fairness, though, it's pretty unlikely they'll be actually shooting at ANYTHING outside of empty cheap beer cans in their back yard.

:rolleyes:
Always trolling. You gonna burn shit when Roe gets overturned. Lol

Forum List

Back