CIA Joins FBI In 'Proven Traitor / Threat To US Democracy Status', Involved In JFK Assassination

I thought a secret service agent in the car behind JFK admitted to accidentally firing the emergency rifle after one of the shots from behind. The rifle was in his vehicle in the event of trouble, hence he picked it up and the safety was supposedly off and a round went off and there was talk that was the killer shot.

There was never any such admission

I did not claim that, you stupid moron.

Try some reading comprehension sometime.

For that matter, try studying the subject matter sometime.

You wouldn't last 3 seconds in the JFK forums
You absoolutely did in post # 71

Face it you are out classed aqnd I would hmilate and own you in that forum

I iknow FAR more about this subject than you

Of course there might be something they do not want us to know.

Which proves nothing as the government needs to keep secrets
It’s time Allen.
1671661887559.png

The term conspiracy theory was mentioned in the Warren report four times and it's the first time the American people ever heard it.
Bullshit

You never read the report and the term was in use LONG before that

Thanks for that opinion.

No one seals documents for decades ... especially about an assassination ... unless they have something to hide.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :TH_WAY~113: As always allen Dulles grandson gets checkmated with his ass handed to him on a platter,this is why he and all these other shills from Langley thst have penetrated this site hate trump fir releasing this.:abgg2q.jpg:

Same bleating bullshit from you as last time. You ain't scorin any points son. You're a mudslinging blowhard and you prove it with every post.

Same bleating bullshit from you as last time. You ain't scorin any points son. You're a mudslinging blowhard and you prove it with every post.
The bot ever sense it found this board through its programming,has never made a post that is not proven bullshit.

Forum List

Back