CIA Joins FBI In 'Proven Traitor / Threat To US Democracy Status', Involved In JFK Assassination

That was pretty much established years ago on day one when he first came here,heads up,this is Allen Dulles grandson so you can understand his obsession of the jfk assassination and why he is desperate fir attention from others jbrownson0831 :abgg2q.jpg:
Iy was proven years ago you are a bitchy and a liar who runs and cries when you are proven wrong

See what I mean folks how Allen is desperate fir attention from everybody,so desperate he addresses someone in the first person who has had him on ignore fir years,that’s scary stuff I think you can all agree. :laughing0301: I mean I know people that have me on ignore I sure don’t address them in the first person.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

See what I mean folks how Allen is desperate fir attention from everybody,so desperate he addresses someone in the first person who has had him on ignore fir years,that’s scary stuff I think you can all agree. :laughing0301: I mean I know people that have me on ignore I sure don’t address them in the first person.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
If I were on ignore you would not respond.

See he keeps addressing me in the first person which means he is talking to himself,he is ready for the rubber room. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Possible Conspirators

Possible Conspirators
There's someone missing from your list.

The guy no one knows about. The guy no one ever talk about.

An army colonel who had the keys to the Dallas EOC on the day. And was seen engaging in some very strange behavior in the minutes after the assassination

Don't worry, you won't find him in any of the blogs or discussion forums. No one knows about him, no one's heard his name. All his bona fides have been wiped from Google. I found one they didn't catch though, in a 1947 newspaper. (Had to pay 49 bucks to get access to it). This guy had quite a career. Nation building from the ground up.

There's someone missing from your list.

The guy no one knows about. The guy no one ever talk about.

An army colonel who had the keys to the Dallas EOC on the day. And was seen engaging in some very strange behavior in the minutes after the assassination

Don't worry, you won't find him in any of the blogs or discussion forums. No one knows about him, no one's heard his name. All his bona fides have been wiped from Google. I found one they didn't catch though, in a 1947 newspaper. (Had to pay 49 bucks to get access to it). This guy had quite a career. Nation building from the ground up.
Lt Col Roy Pate

Forum List

Back