CIA Joins FBI In 'Proven Traitor / Threat To US Democracy Status', Involved In JFK Assassination

I love me some fun. I do it because I enjoy these idiots. I like exposing their stupid.
For all the other paid shills on here that’s okay but again this is the grandson of Allen Dulles and he is just here seeking attention,the worst thing on the planet to do is give him the attention he seeks.same with agent candyass.Allen is so lonely that this is not the only board he trolls at.the sad thing is he does this on multiple sites as well proving with all that time he has on his hands he is a paid shill.,candyass as well goes to multiple sites to shill fir his boss at Langley.

1671477918806.png

From your link, photo couldn't have been Oswald since he supposedly left Mexico City at 0830!!! This one piece negates anyone saying he was actually there when he wasn't . If the person on 10/2 was the same guy as 9/28, then neither is Oswald!!!! It says it right here.

That indeed is the best book ever written on the jfk assassination and Allen the third is pissed it got written. :abgg2q.jpg: You just KNOW he was throwing chairs against the wall in anger when this documented book came out.:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:releasing the jfk files is joke because they aren’t going to release the important ones.the important ones they do realise are always blacked out so that’s why it’s a joke to have them released.

Kennedy was so correct about the cia and our government institutions when he said the word secrecy was repugnant,:thup:our government and Allen Dulles the third do not of course agree in having an open transparent government that jfk said we always should have.Obama biden bush,Clinton they all don’t believe in a open transparent government that’s fir sure and Allen loves them for that.
no demofk wants to be transparent, but, they want everyone else to be. It's hilarious to say the least.

I would check out Ultimate Sacrifice.

Book my Lamar Waldron and Thom Hartman.

Does not get into the actual shooting but looks at the higher level stuff that went on.

Describes how and why the FBI covered up a lot that went on. And it wasn’t because they were part of it.

It also gets deeply into the Mob and rogue CIA agent connections

I would check out Ultimate Sacrifice.

Book my Lamar Waldron and Thom Hartman.

Does not get into the actual shooting but looks at the higher level stuff that went on.

Describes how and why the FBI covered up a lot that went on. And it wasn’t because they were part of it.

It also gets deeply into the Mob and rogue CIA agent connections
I enjoyed this documentary.

The piece I enjoyed began at the 11:00 mark, goes through the shots and ends with the skull shot. The dimension of the hole in his head from the supposed bullet was too small for metal jacket bullet size that was recovered. ooops!!!!!!!!! So what does that imply, another gun!!!!!!

no demofk wants to be transparent, but, they want everyone else to be. It's hilarious to say the least.
You do agree with me that Allen has a severe farting problem right? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: I never visit those other sites that he shills at anymore because I can’t get away with my fart jokes there as I can her when I have fun with him.at those sites when I make my fart jokes he always goes whining to the mods like the crybaby he is.

we now know WHY they have released the documents they have.there are over 4,000 that have still not been released and they wont because unlike the 13,000 or so that have been released,they have too many certain facts about the corruption of the CIA for them to be released. IF they somehow ever WOULD get released,as i said earlier before,they would just be blacked out,we ALL here know that. so while lying Biden is saying his administration is being transparent on the files of the JFK assassination,that is complete bullshit as evidenced in these facts below here.

Maybe you missed it in the blizzard of news last week: While the Biden administration released “most” of the government’s remaining records on the JFK assassination, more than 4,300 remain off limits to you and me.

Under the 1992 JFK Records Act, documents can still be withheld if there is “clear and convincing evidence” that release would cause “an identifiable harm” to “military defense, intelligence operations, law enforcement or conduct of foreign relations.”

“On the street, they call it a shell game,” tweets journalist Jefferson Morley. “In Washington they call it a CIA document dump.”

mail

“The preponderance of evidence indicates the president was killed by enemies who had the skills and impunity to lay responsibility for the crime on a ‘patsy,’ whose political personality and foreign contacts were well known to the CIA’s leadership,” Morley writes.

“That the intellectual authors of this operation are still protected by official secrecy is scandalous yet predictable given the dysfunctional culture of ‘national security’ in Washington.”

Morley used to be with The Washington Post. In more recent years, he was editor of a nonprofit project called Deep State. He wrote a biography of James Jesus Angleton, the CIA’s infamous chief of counterintelligence from 1954–74.

These days, Morley has a Substack page called JFK Facts. He exercises extreme care not to jump to conclusions.

He is no kook — nor can the mainstream dismiss him as one. He was interviewed respectfully last week by MSNBC and CNN — outlets that otherwise retail Deep State propaganda 24/7, often with “analysts” who used to be on the payroll of one or another three-letter agency.

The latest revelations — or lack thereof — prompt us to revisit some of our past musings about the Deep State…

Back to Bill Bonner: “In other words, the generals, foreign policy experts, politicians and bureaucrat lifers (all aided and abetted by crony capitalists, campaign donors and lobbyists) have their own plans for stomping around the globe; they don’t want the White House butting in.”

Certainly not Joe Biden — who nonetheless crowed about the JFK documents that were released last week: “This significant disclosure reflects my administration’s commitment to transparency.”

Nonsense. Back to where we began, with Jefferson Morley: “What remains to be done is the complete declassification of the historical record of the assassination, including disclosure of the [CIA]’s still unacknowledged activities involving [Lee Harvey] Oswald while JFK was still alive.”

Maybe then we’d get some idea of what JFK’s special assistant Arthur Schlesinger Jr. was getting at in a June 1961 memo to the president. It’s still heavily redacted, including all of Page 9.

mail

In the last 15 years — especially with the publication of books like JFK and the Unspeakable by James W. Douglass — it’s become fashionable to suggest the Deep State had it in for JFK because he was determined to put an end to the Cold War.
In this telling, JFK signed his own death warrant with his commencement speech at American University in June 1963 — informed by his experience during the Cuban Missile Crisis the previous year.
Like Jefferson Morley, we don’t want to jump to conclusions about the precise who and why. But until all the documents are public… the JFK peace narrative seems way more credible than anything that came out of the Warren Commission.
Best regards,​
Dave Gonigam
Dave Gonigam
The 5 Min. Forecast

Last edited:
we now know WHY they have released the documents they have.there are over 4,000 that have still not been released and they wont because unlike the 13,000 or so that have been released,they have too many certain facts about the corruption of the CIA for them to be released. IF they somehow ever WOULD get released,as i said earlier before,they would just be blacked out,we ALL here know that. so while lying Biden is saying his administration is being transparent on the files of the JFK assassination,that is complete bullshit as evidenced in these facts below here.

Maybe you missed it in the blizzard of news last week: While the Biden administration released “most” of the government’s remaining records on the JFK assassination, more than 4,300 remain off limits to you and me.

Under the 1992 JFK Records Act, documents can still be withheld if there is “clear and convincing evidence” that release would cause “an identifiable harm” to “military defense, intelligence operations, law enforcement or conduct of foreign relations.”

“On the street, they call it a shell game,” tweets journalist Jefferson Morley. “In Washington they call it a CIA document dump.”

mail

“The preponderance of evidence indicates the president was killed by enemies who had the skills and impunity to lay responsibility for the crime on a ‘patsy,’ whose political personality and foreign contacts were well known to the CIA’s leadership,” Morley writes.

“That the intellectual authors of this operation are still protected by official secrecy is scandalous yet predictable given the dysfunctional culture of ‘national security’ in Washington.”

Morley used to be with The Washington Post. In more recent years, he was editor of a nonprofit project called Deep State. He wrote a biography of James Jesus Angleton, the CIA’s infamous chief of counterintelligence from 1954–74.

These days, Morley has a Substack page called JFK Facts. He exercises extreme care not to jump to conclusions.

He is no kook — nor can the mainstream dismiss him as one. He was interviewed respectfully last week by MSNBC and CNN — outlets that otherwise retail Deep State propaganda 24/7, often with “analysts” who used to be on the payroll of one or another three-letter agency.

The latest revelations — or lack thereof — prompt us to revisit some of our past musings about the Deep State…

Back to Bill Bonner: “In other words, the generals, foreign policy experts, politicians and bureaucrat lifers (all aided and abetted by crony capitalists, campaign donors and lobbyists) have their own plans for stomping around the globe; they don’t want the White House butting in.”

Certainly not Joe Biden — who nonetheless crowed about the JFK documents that were released last week: “This significant disclosure reflects my administration’s commitment to transparency.”

Nonsense. Back to where we began, with Jefferson Morley: “What remains to be done is the complete declassification of the historical record of the assassination, including disclosure of the [CIA]’s still unacknowledged activities involving [Lee Harvey] Oswald while JFK was still alive.”

Maybe then we’d get some idea of what JFK’s special assistant Arthur Schlesinger Jr. was getting at in a June 1961 memo to the president. It’s still heavily redacted, including all of Page 9.

mail

In the last 15 years — especially with the publication of books like JFK and the Unspeakable by James W. Douglass — it’s become fashionable to suggest the Deep State had it in for JFK because he was determined to put an end to the Cold War.
In this telling, JFK signed his own death warrant with his commencement speech at American University in June 1963 — informed by his experience during the Cuban Missile Crisis the previous year.
Like Jefferson Morley, we don’t want to jump to conclusions about the precise who and why. But until all the documents are public… the JFK peace narrative seems way more credible than anything that came out of the Warren Commission.
Best regards,​
Dave Gonigam
Dave Gonigam
The 5 Min. Forecast
You realize of course that Trump was supposed to release all of these docs back on 2017 and refused to release ANY.

You realize of course that Trump was supposed to release all of these docs back on 2017 and refused to release ANY.
Again, there’s a higher governance dc is afraid of

I enjoyed this documentary.

The piece I enjoyed began at the 11:00 mark, goes through the shots and ends with the skull shot. The dimension of the hole in his head from the supposed bullet was too small for metal jacket bullet size that was recovered. ooops!!!!!!!!! So what does that imply, another gun!!!!!!

That is a waste of time, watching that video. I suspect it’s CIA disinformation. You know? They liked to put out all sorts of theories for the JFK coup with lots of accurate details, then throw in an absurd twist. All in an effort to discredit all theories, but the bs Warren Commission report.

Ask Allen. His grandpa Dulles and godfather Angelton were experts at disinformation.

View attachment 740062

From your link, photo couldn't have been Oswald since he supposedly left Mexico City at 0830!!! This one piece negates anyone saying he was actually there when he wasn't . If the person on 10/2 was the same guy as 9/28, then neither is Oswald!!!! It says it right here.
It negates NOTHING

They merely confiused someone else with OSwald

That was established decades ago

Whiuch you claim was pulled by Hoover before the assassination

\
Make up your mind dumbass
I did not claim that, you stupid moron.

Try some reading comprehension sometime.

For that matter, try studying the subject matter sometime.

You wouldn't last 3 seconds in the JFK forums

There were 17 intelligence agencies back then

And they didn't talk to each other
I thought a secret service agent in the car behind JFK admitted to accidentally firing the emergency rifle after one of the shots from behind. The rifle was in his vehicle in the event of trouble, hence he picked it up and the safety was supposedly off and a round went off and there was talk that was the killer shot.

Forum List

Back