CIA Joins FBI In 'Proven Traitor / Threat To US Democracy Status', Involved In JFK Assassination

yep, Sylvia Duran. Yep, she's in my link, search under her name, you'll find it. She recanted.

here's some additional info from my link

The FBI cover-up

The FBI decided that “it was not advisable” to provide the Warren Commission the names of all the agents that worked on the Mexico City case. The Agency decided to inform the Commission only about those whose work was “substantive” and whose work caused a “definite interest” to be displayed among Commission members.

How could any of the Commissioners displayed “interest” if they didn’t know about the findings of Peck and Crawford? The relevant memo has no mention of Peck or Crawford.

The decision to conceal the FBI’s pre-assassination interest in Oswald is another example of how the investigation of JFK’s death was quickly narrowed to avoid information casting doubt on the White House’s preferred conclusion–reached on November 25, 1963, before the investigation had begun–that Oswald had acted alone and unaided.

Here are five of Peck and Crawford’s memos on the hunt for Oswald by date.
11/4/63, 11/6/63,11/6/63, 11/8/63, 11/23/63.

yep, Sylvia Duran. Yep, she's in my link, search under her name, you'll find it. She recanted.

here's some additional info from my link

The FBI cover-up

The FBI decided that “it was not advisable” to provide the Warren Commission the names of all the agents that worked on the Mexico City case. The Agency decided to inform the Commission only about those whose work was “substantive” and whose work caused a “definite interest” to be displayed among Commission members.

How could any of the Commissioners displayed “interest” if they didn’t know about the findings of Peck and Crawford? The relevant memo has no mention of Peck or Crawford.

The decision to conceal the FBI’s pre-assassination interest in Oswald is another example of how the investigation of JFK’s death was quickly narrowed to avoid information casting doubt on the White House’s preferred conclusion–reached on November 25, 1963, before the investigation had begun–that Oswald had acted alone and unaided.

Here are five of Peck and Crawford’s memos on the hunt for Oswald by date.
11/4/63, 11/6/63,11/6/63, 11/8/63, 11/23/63.
You are posting bald faced lies

Her name is NOT in the link you posted.

The link offers no evidence whatsoever to support your specific claims.

It has long since been known thast the FBI had an interest in OSwald before the assassination. That fact in no way suggests that they made up or " distributed " the story about Oswald's trip to mexico.

They did not

He did in fact go there as I have proven.

You are posting bald faced lies

Her name is NOT in the link you posted.

The link offers no evidence whatsoever to support your specific claims.

It has long since been known thast the FBI had an interest in OSwald before the assassination. That fact in no way suggests that they made up or " distributed " the story about Oswald's trip to mexico.

They did not

He did in fact go there as I have proven.
Then it’s obvious you don’t know how to use links

Neither does yours
For once you are correct.

my link does not prove he did not go to Mexico

It proves he did

They documented a great deal of his trip to include the specific bus he took and other people who were on the bus with him

For once you are correct.

my link does not prove he did not go to Mexico

It proves he did

They documented a great deal of his trip to include the specific bus he took and other people who were on the bus with him
To which it says nothing about him being there!!! You should actually open and read

You’re not bright
Yeah but if you keep feeding him your not either,he is desperate fir attention,this is Allen Dulles grandson,he has no friends and lives in his parents basement so he is desperate fir attention.he desperately seeks it.:trolls:he has a severe farting problem having farted on this thread dozens of times,he never reads links or videos you post andjust outright lies all the time.he is laughed at by the entire board.

Another problem was the voice of Duran on the tape. Duran had been working at the consulate all summer long. Duran was identified by name in the station’s photo logs back in 1962 and as recently as September 30, 1963. The monitors would have known her voice in late September.

A Cuban undercover agent, Luis Alberu, also known as LITAMIL-9, worked inside the Cuban embassy. Alberu would regularly meet CIA officer Robert Shaw in his car and talk with him about the people who were working at and visiting the Cuban embassy. Later, Robert Shaw said, I kept an eye on Duran. He knew who she was. Alberu would look at the CIA’s photos of visitors to the Cuban compound and identify who they were. If it wasn’t Duran’s voice on the tape, the wiretap monitors would have known it. Goodpasture would have known it. What would a reasonable CIA officer do in this situation?

There is no record of anyone identifying Duran’s voice on the September 28 tape. Until 1976, no one ever asked either of the Tarasoffs about this call from Duran and Oswald.

Yeah but if you keep feeding him your not either,he is desperate fir attention,this is Allen Dulles grandson,he has no friends and lives in his parents basement so he is desperate fir attention.he desperately seeks it.:trolls:he has a severe farting problem having farted on this thread dozens of times,he never reads links or videos you post andjust outright lies all the time.he is laughed at by the entire board.
I love me some fun. I do it because I enjoy these idiots. I like exposing their stupid.

Hey Allen, Why did your grandfather want JFK dead?

Oswald was CIA like your granddad.

You Oswald and the CIA: The Documented Truth About the Unknown Relationship Between the U.S. Government and the Alleged Killer of JFK
That indeed is the best book ever written on the jfk assassination and Allen the third is pissed it got written. :abgg2q.jpg: You just KNOW he was throwing chairs against the wall in anger when this documented book came out.:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:releasing the jfk files is joke because they aren’t going to release the important ones.the important ones they do realise are always blacked out so that’s why it’s a joke to have them released.

Kennedy was so correct about the cia and our government institutions when he said the word secrecy was repugnant,:thup:our government and Allen Dulles the third do not of course agree in having an open transparent government that jfk said we always should have.Obama biden bush,Clinton they all don’t believe in a open transparent government that’s fir sure and Allen loves them for that.

Forum List

Back