CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

Russia has tried to influence politics in this country before but their efforts were clumsy and ineffective and they never had a candidate so willing to accept their "help" before.

and then along came Facebook, Julian Assange, and Cambridge Analytica (thank you Steve Banon and Manafort)

Russia has tried to influence politics in this country before but their efforts were clumsy and ineffective and they never had a candidate so willing to accept their "help" before.

and then along came Facebook, Julian Assange, and Cambridge Analytica (thank you Steve Banon and Manafort)

So, I ask you to back up your shit, and to do that, you made another unsupported assertion?

That is pretty much exactly what I expected from you.

1627664920435.png

No, Russian interference in our election was not normal. No amount of saying so would change that. They had not done anything like this in modern history.

I don’t know what you mean by “not a peep”. I’m pretty sure everyone heard about the Ukraine pseudo-scandal. Everything else was effectively countered.

An American candidate willing to accept the Russians aid like ol'Trumpyberra did is what is most unusual about 2016.

Christ you're a dumbfuk

I read quite a ways down. About as substantial as a fog bank. Lot of talk about how this person or that person agrees with the idea, or similar shit.

NOTHING about what was actually supposedly done.

It is BULLSHIT.

You've got nothing.

It was a different world.

"During the Second World War, Americans were asked to make sacrifices in many ways. Rationing was not only one of those ways, but it was a way Americans contributed to the war effort."

"When the United States declared war after the attack on Pearl Harbor, the United States government created a system of rationing, limiting the amount of certain goods that a person could purchase. Supplies such as gasoline, butter, sugar and canned milk were rationed because they needed to be diverted to the war effort. War also disrupted trade, limiting the availability of some goods. For example, the Japanese Imperial Army controlled the Dutch East Indies (today’s Indonesia) from March 1942 to September 1945, creating a shortage of rubber that affected American production.

On August 28, 1941, President Roosevelt’s Executive Order 8875 created the Office of Price Administration (OPA). The OPA’s main responsibility was to place a ceiling on prices of most goods, and to limit consumption by rationing."
The laws of economics work the same no matter what the date is.

No, Russian interference in our election was not normal. No amount of saying so would change that. They had not done anything like this in modern history.

I don’t know what you mean by “not a peep”. I’m pretty sure everyone heard about the Ukraine pseudo-scandal. Everything else was effectively countered.
Russian interference in 2016 was no worse than it was in 2020, or in every election before 2016.

Only deluded leftwing Trump-hating morons deny that.

Then tell me how the Russians interferes in 2012 or 2008.
What does that even mean? They "interfere" in every election. The details are unimportant. There intereference used to be worse during the cold war, and none of you leftwing turds had a problem with it then.

You tell me how it was different in 2016.

Then tell me how the Russians interferes in 2012 or 2008.

Why would the Russians want Trump elected? Our economy soared during his tenure pre-COVID. His policies towards Russia were much stiffer than Biden's or Obama's. Biden just removed sanctions on Norstrom. Yeah, the left is brilliant I tell ya.

Their efforts were clumsy and ineffective in 2016, moron.

What did Trump do to "accept their help?" What could he have done to refuse their help?

What does that even mean? They "interfere" in every election. The details are unimportant
I don’t need details. Give me the 30,000 foot view.

If you want me to believe they interfere in every election, tell me what they did in 2012. Otherwise, just admit you’re making it up.

I never have seen a more polarizing candidate than Hillary until Trump came along.

Most people either like or dislike presidential candidates but many people honestly HATED Hillary with a passion. She acted like it was her turn to be president and she damn well deserved it for all she had done for our country as First Lady and Senator from New York.

Of course while half the nation despised Hillary the other half loved her.

I feel Hillary’s foolish comment calling half of Trump supporters a basket of Deplorables was the main reason she lost the election. Putin may have done everything he could to help Trump win and if I had been in his shoes I would have done the same. I don’t believe Putin had much if any effect on the results of the election.

Now if Bernie would have run instead of Hillary he might have beat Trump. Of course as usual Hillary made sure Bernie lost. Bernies supporters realized this and many decided to either not show up to vote or to vote for Trump.

Forum List

Back