CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

I don’t need details. Give me the 30,000 foot view.

If you want me to believe they interfere in every election, tell me what they did in 2012. Otherwise, just admit you’re making it up.
I'm not the one claiming there was something special about the 2016 election. Tell us how or shut the fuck up.

Why would the Russians want Trump elected? Our economy soared during his tenure pre-COVID. His policies towards Russia were much stiffer than Biden's or Obama's. Biden just removed sanctions on Norstrom. Yeah, the left is brilliant I tell ya.
Because Trump made our country much weaker by damaging faith in our institutions, propagating conspiracy theories, stoking anger and rage.

We are at each other’s throats. Trump thrived on this. It was a source of power for him.

The laws of economics work the same no matter what the date is.
Yep an we were in the middle of the Great Depression. While there was great wealth in the country, most of the population was poor and malnourished before the war. (That's how we got the NSLP monster we have today). The entire country had to pull together enough resources to support the two front war. Planes, tanks and ships take a lot of resources to build en mass. My parents told me stories of what they went through.

Because Trump made our country much weaker by damaging faith in our institutions, propagating conspiracy theories, stoking anger and rage.

We are at each other’s throats. Trump thrived on this. It was a source of power for him.
You can blame the Dims for all that. People have lost faith in our institutions because they suck. Trump just pointed it out.

You can blame the Dims for all that. People have lost faith in our institutions because they suck. Trump just pointed it out.
Trump didn't just point it out. He fabricated whole cloth conspiracies against him to cover for his bullshit.

Yep an we were in the middle of the Great Depression. While there was great wealth in the country, most of the population was poor and malnourished before the war. (That's how we got the NSLP monster we have today). The entire country had to pull together enough resources to support the two front war. Planes, tanks and ships take a lot of resources to build en mass. My parents told me stories of what they went through.
Bottom line, we had the largest economy in the world with the largest production capacity. The only thing FDR did was convert it to war production.

Trump didn't just point it out. He fabricated whole cloth conspiracies against him to cover for his bullshit.
Trump fabricated nothing. The whole "Russia! Russia! Russia! thing was a conspiracy by Dim minions in the FBI

Trump fabricated nothing. The whole "Russia! Russia! Russia! thing was a conspiracy by Dim minions in the FBI
He fabricated the conspiracy by "Dim minions in the FBI".

At one point in time, he fabricated a conspiracy against him from the damn weather service.

Everyone was out to get him.

And then we "stole the election". Total fabrication.

Trump constantly invented conspiracies to cover for his bullshit. You guys went along with it because it felt good.

He fabricated the conspiracy by "Dim minions in the FBI".

He fabricated nothing

At one point in time, he fabricated a conspiracy against him from the damn weather service.

No he didn't. He just noted that they were a bunch of leftwing hacks, like most people that work for the government.

Everyone was out to get him.

Everyone in the government is a leftwing hack who will smack him whenever they can.

And then we "stole the election". Total fabrication.

You did, douchebag. It's a great big swindle.

Trump constantly invented conspiracies to cover for his bullshit. You guys went along with it because it felt good.

As I already noted, he invented nothing.

Yeah that really effected the election lol.
An election in which 80,000 votes spread over three states determined the outcome.

Russian Facebook ads that were microtargeted using algorithms designed to affect viewers with ads that would "move" them.

Ads seen by one hundred and twenty five million people....

Bottom line, we had the largest economy in the world with the largest production capacity.
And still most folks barely had pots to piss in. Thank the Powers that Be for the two oceans and abundant natural resources! Thank FDR for getting it all working together to defeat the Nazi Fascist coalition.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” he said, referring to the Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s deleted messages. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

He fabricated nothing

No he didn't. He just noted that they were a bunch of leftwing hacks, like most people that work for the government.

Everyone in the government is a leftwing hack who will smack him whenever they can.

You did, douchebag. It's a great big swindle.

As I already noted, he invented nothing.
Anytime he was caught, he made a conspiracy to deflect from it. The low information, gullible losers like yourself believed him.

Forum List

Back