CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

E7kZ7D2WYAAG7N5

An election in which 80,000 votes spread over three states determined the outcome.

Russian Facebook ads that were microtargeted using algorithms designed to affect viewers with ads that would "move" them.

Ads seen by one hundred and twenty five million people....
Okay if that is true, than it would also apply to this last election in which old Joe barely won several battleground states. The MSM is much more guilty of influencing the election, with their biased reporting. They likely cost Trump lots of votes. Right?

Communism didn't exist when Washington was alive. What FDR built was not in any way communistic.

The USA declared independence from the class systems of Europe to build a land where all people are created equal, and they rise or fall on their own merits, not on the class they were born into.

Today's Republican Party wants a white ruled nation where white people get first crack at everything, and anyone who isn't born into wealth is subservient to those who were. And while they're at it, let's exclude as many non-whites as possible from those opportunities.
/———/ Thank you for your idiotic opinion. Always a laugh.

The MSM is much more guilty of influencing the election, with their biased reporting

The MSM includes right wing bias networks. The media in this country has always been free to be bias during political campaigns.

Okay if that is true, than it would also apply to this last election in which old Joe barely won several battleground states. The MSM is much more guilty of influencing the election, with their biased reporting. They likely cost Trump lots of votes. Right?
It would if you can find foreign actors microtargeting voters.

The MSM includes right wing bias networks. The media in this country has always been free to be bias during political campaigns.
Being censored and accounts closed is free to be biased? Lib please you people have zero tolerance for anyone who disagrees with the liberal narrative. :eusa_hand:

The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just toundermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton’s chances.

“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. “That’s the consensus view.”

Much more...

REPORT: CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

Obama Demands Answers

More proof that Hillary was swiftboated. Her popular vote lead is now over 2.8 million. Trump was not fairly elected. Putin, Wikileaks, and Comey all had their thumbs on the scale for Trump - including other idiots who were pumping out conspiracy theories and fake news for fun and profit to discredit Hillary.
But the they couldn't stop a soft coup in 2020 to do the same? Seems unlikely

And still most folks barely had pots to piss in. Thank the Powers that Be for the two oceans and abundant natural resources! Thank FDR for getting it all working together to defeat the Nazi Fascist coalition.
It doesn't matter what most folks had for your argument, you fucking moron. The question here is whether FDR did anything good for the economy. He didn't. Rationing and government management of the economy are not good for production. They hurt production. FDR was an economic moron, just like every left-winger in history.

Japan has no natural resources, and it was the 2nd largest economy on the planet until a couple of years ago. I've heard all these arguments where lefties try to give their government schemes credit for our economy, and they are all idiotic and obviously wrong.

FDR's economic program harmed our war effort, moron. The only thing that saved us is the fact that Germany's economic program was even worse.

Anytime he was caught, he made a conspiracy to deflect from it. The low information, gullible losers like yourself believed him.
"Caught" doing what?

You're a fucking moron.

We aren't required to accept your moronic version of the facts, asshole.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” he said, referring to the Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s deleted messages. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”
So?

"Caught" doing what?
Caught being a liar. Like when he said his campaign had no connections with any Russians.

Caught being a moron. Like when he said Hurricane Dorian was probably going to hit Alabama.

Caught being a loser. Like when he failed to win re-election.

I pointed out that Trump signaled publicly that he would accept Russian election help. You claimed he didn't.

I showed you that he did and your response was

So?
That's meaningless. How could he stop it? None of you TDS morons have explained that.

What WAS surprising was how they did it and how successful they were at it. Of course you tards buying into it the way you did and amplifying their agitprop was a big part of that so....
IOW, there are a surprising number of people whose vote for president can be bought by FaceBook ads. Those people shouldn't vote. Anyone with a functioning brain cell knew not to vote for Hillary.

you fucking moron. The question here is whether FDR did anything good for the economy.
It wasn't a question I asked.
Rationing and government management of the economy are not good for production.
Actually, during wartime, during that war of attrition, it was our outstanding production of planes, tanks, and all the other war material the allied needed to defeat the Axes, so production was great. Not bad for workers either.

No, Russian interference in our election was not normal. No amount of saying so would change that. They had not done anything like this in modern history.

I don’t know what you mean by “not a peep”. I’m pretty sure everyone heard about the Ukraine pseudo-scandal. Everything else was effectively countered.
1. I'm talking about interference in general. They, and we, have been doing it for a long time. Heck, we don't even wait for elections a lot of times. Just ask Ghaddafi.
2. By "not a peep", I mean that immediately after the election in '16, the Russia!, Russia!, Russia! drum beat started and we didn't hear the end of it until Mueller put a fork in it. This year, nothing, and again I post the question, what changed?

The answer, the democrat won, so there was no need to talk about interference. Don't want to stir up any doubts and what not.

They admitted to meeting Russians at Trump tower looking for help with their election. We have the emails.

There is nothing you can say. Trump was an asshole and was caught.

You guys will do anything to avoid admitting Trump lost.
And yet nothing came of it, even after the millions spent and years taken trying desperately to prove it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back