Brave Conservative Pastor Totally Triggers The Libs And Calls For Mass Executions Of Gays

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Pastor Dillon Awes said that the "solution" to gay people is presented in the Bible: "They should be lined up against the wall and shot in the back of the head." In a Sunday sermon titled "Why We Won't Shut Up," Awes of Stedfast Baptist Church said that "every single" gay person in America should be executed by the government. On Sunday, Awes suggested that those who disagreed with his sermon were not real Christians because the killings of gay people "is what God says."

In a statement sent to Newsweek, the church's main pastor Johnathan Shelley saidShelley said that even though homosexuality is no longer illegal in the state of Texas, "The Bible teaches that God's laws have not changed on this issue." "The Bible also teaches Christians should not kill, murder, or take the law into their own hands," he said.
"Therefore it is the civil government's authority to punish criminals. This is not murder but capital punishment." "The state of Texas still has the death penalty for many crimes, and this is not advocating murder," he added."

One thing is for certain, this is a great way to get attention if you are a church looking to grow your congregation with messages of God's love and grace......even tho the messages that get the most excitement and participation from Bible thumpers are messages of punishing the gays....nothing gets the crowd pumping like the monthly sermon about the need to exterminate gays.......I mean, it says it right there in Leviticus...I mean yea, there is no proof that God actually said or wrote anything in the Bible... but still...it says in the Bible gays should be put to death...why do you think we had anti-sodomy laws to begin with?? Now we already know the fags and the libs will claim this is hate speech and this rhetoric will influence someone to go and kill gays.....no true Christian is going to kill anyone..that is not what Christ teaches....can gays say the same?? Does their flamboyant Gay God condemn murder? No....as the pastor said in his sermon; when those kids were killed in Uvalde, the gays celebrated it....there is footage of hundreds and hundreds of gays on rooftops, celebrating the massacre....

And you don't really need to be a Christian to have this belief....Muslims know that gays need to die...Jews know that gays need to all be exterminated...Catholics know this...Mormons know this, including Mitt......even the Daila Lama hates gays.... so why are we afraid to stand up to them??? They have already waged war against us, when are we going to fight back?? ....according to reports, just in the past 5 years, gays have murdered at least 16,000 to 18,000 Christians; or turned them gay or whatever..same thing.....so any calls for the execution of fags isn't really unwarranted...it is basically self-defense at this point......nothing says small government, like empowering your government to exterminate all gays.. Even if you aren't really all that religious and you are on the fence about whether or not mass executions of gays is the solution -- just think of how triggered the libs would be if you campaigned on it? That alone, makes it all worth it...

R.d5e59c6bcca64e744af594af12b6782a

Well, pedophiles should be lined up and shot.

But we all know who stands for pedos…..the Pedocrats.
All gays are pedos tho....so therefore, you should support the mass murder of all gays....

Why Republicans so afraid to run on this??

Are you a real Christian or not??

All gays are pedos tho....so therefore, you should support the mass murder of all gays....

Why Republicans so afraid to run on this??

Are you a real Christian or not??
All my life I never cared about homos. They were to be mocked and laughed at. Now they have been elevated to Sainthood status within the Church of the Left. We gave in and let them have “gay marriage”. Now their degeneracy is celebrated and taught at schools. Now the left are grooming kids at school to become trans-gender-queer lunatics. So yea, I’m beginning to think our Muslim friends in the Middle East have it right.

All my life I never cared about homos. They were to be mocked and laughed at. Now they have been elevated to Sainthood status within the Church of the Left. We gave in and let them have “gay marriage”. Now their degeneracy is celebrated and taught at schools. Now the left are grooming kids at school to become trans-gender-queer lunatics. So yea, I’m beginning to think our Muslim friends in the Middle East have it right.
This why we need a robust Second Amendment.

So in the future....when I see you morons acting like you aren't in favor of stripping away Civil Rights from people because they are gay -- I know you are lying, correct??

There are problems with Christians quoting things out of the Old Testament, because it's not their book, it's actually from the Jewish theology.

And, a lot of Christians don't understand that the Book of Leviticus is a book for Jewish Priests (the Levites). The reason that particular verse is simple............as we say in the Navy, "no frigging in the rigging", meaning don't have sex while on the ship (i.e. the job). ALL Jewish priests were male, so if they were getting frisky with each other in the Temple, that was an affront to God because they weren't tending to their duties like they should.

There are things that you can think, but you damn sure shouldn't say in public. Lookin' like a bargain bin hitler.

I used to have the same opinion, but now I've just changed to apathy.
but doesn't apathy take the joy away from wishing death on people because she prefers to be with a woman than a man??

Just kidding...I know you morons don't hate gay women like you hate gay men.....which makes you even more full of shit

"Pastor Dillon Awes said that the "solution" to gay people is presented in the Bible: "They should be lined up against the wall and shot in the back of the head." In a Sunday sermon titled "Why We Won't Shut Up," Awes of Stedfast Baptist Church said that "every single" gay person in America should be executed by the government. On Sunday, Awes suggested that those who disagreed with his sermon were not real Christians because the killings of gay people "is what God says."

In a statement sent to Newsweek, the church's main pastor Johnathan Shelley saidShelley said that even though homosexuality is no longer illegal in the state of Texas, "The Bible teaches that God's laws have not changed on this issue." "The Bible also teaches Christians should not kill, murder, or take the law into their own hands," he said.
"Therefore it is the civil government's authority to punish criminals. This is not murder but capital punishment." "The state of Texas still has the death penalty for many crimes, and this is not advocating murder," he added."

One thing is for certain, this is a great way to get attention if you are a church looking to grow your congregation with messages of God's love and grace......even tho the messages that get the most excitement and participation from Bible thumpers are messages of punishing the gays....nothing gets the crowd pumping like the monthly sermon about the need to exterminate gays.......I mean, it says it right there in Leviticus...I mean yea, there is no proof that God actually said or wrote anything in the Bible... but still...it says in the Bible gays should be put to death...why do you think we had anti-sodomy laws to begin with?? Now we already know the fags and the libs will claim this is hate speech and this rhetoric will influence someone to go and kill gays.....no true Christian is going to kill anyone..that is not what Christ teaches....can gays say the same?? Does their flamboyant Gay God condemn murder? No....as the pastor said in his sermon; when those kids were killed in Uvalde, the gays celebrated it....there is footage of hundreds and hundreds of gays on rooftops, celebrating the massacre....

And you don't really need to be a Christian to have this belief....Muslims know that gays need to die...Jews know that gays need to all be exterminated...Catholics know this...Mormons know this, including Mitt......even the Daila Lama hates gays.... so why are we afraid to stand up to them??? They have already waged war against us, when are we going to fight back?? ....according to reports, just in the past 5 years, gays have murdered at least 16,000 to 18,000 Christians; or turned them gay or whatever..same thing.....so any calls for the execution of fags isn't really unwarranted...it is basically self-defense at this point......nothing says small government, like empowering your government to exterminate all gays.. Even if you aren't really all that religious and you are on the fence about whether or not mass executions of gays is the solution -- just think of how triggered the libs would be if you campaigned on it? That alone, makes it all worth it...

That guy does not speak for Christ. I wonder how many of the OT laws he's breaking every day that would put him up against a wall? If he wants to obey the law, do we smell the burning of animal flesh every Saturday afternoon from his church?

That guy does not speak for Christ. I wonder how many of the OT laws he's breaking every day that would put him up against a wall? If he wants to obey the law, do we smell the burning of animal flesh every Saturday afternoon from his church?
Seeing as tho -- most of the "Christians" on this thread are 100% in favor or at least, support it privately....I would say that this guy does speak for Christ.......

Seeing as tho -- most of the "Christians" on this thread are 100% in favor or at least, support it privately....I would say that this guy does speak for Christ.......
Of course, one could ask for something Christ said that indicated He wanted those caught in sexual sin to be killed. I would wait, but I would just counter with what He did for the woman they caught in adultery (wonder where the man was?). Anyway, it's clear that you're doing nothing more than trolling, trying to gin up the hate you so decry.

Forum List

Back