Christians what happens during the end times and what will be the final end??

Uranus

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2022
I don't want to see just citations from the Bible. Feel free to quote it, but I want your personal explanation (or a quotation from someone else) that explains clearly and literally what will happen during the end times, what it means and how will the end come? What is the end?

I don't want to see just citations from the Bible. Feel free to quote it, but I want your personal explanation (or a quotation from someone else) that explains clearly and literally what will happen during the end times, what it means and how will the end come? What is the end?
The temple was destroyed which brought an end to temple Judaism and animal sacrifice.

The microscopic bacteria and viruses will get us first, if climate change doesn't kill us.
1646739718718.png

--OK OP-- to the topic.

First things first, Jesus only returns ONCE.

So there will be no rapture.

He doesn't pop through the space time continuum kinda...grab up all the believers, and then come back again for the 'almost after party'.

He comes ONCE.

He comes back because if he doesn't come there won't be anyone left living to come back for.

and when he does return...window licking atheists like the one above me are gonna get this

"As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age. The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. They will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear." (NIV, Matthew 13:40-43)

AGAIN FOR PENELOPE AND THE OTHER SMUG LEFTIES!

They will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
(NIV, Matthew 13:40-43)

fire-dumpster.gif

ETERNITY.

The temple was destroyed which brought an end to temple Judaism and animal sacrifice.
I don't know if this is a joke or not but we're talking about the end of the world/life and not the end of animal sacrifice which has definitely not ended.

View attachment 612401

--OK OP-- to the topic.

First things first, Jesus only returns ONCE.

So there will be no rapture.

He doesn't pop through the space time continuum kinda...grab up all the believers, and then come back again for the 'almost after party'.

He comes ONCE.

He comes back because if he doesn't come there won't be anyone left living to come back for.

and when he does return...window licking atheists like the one above me are gonna get this

"As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age. The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. They will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear." (NIV, Matthew 13:40-43)

AGAIN FOR PENELOPE AND THE OTHER SMUG LEFTIES!

They will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
(NIV, Matthew 13:40-43)

View attachment 612409

ETERNITY.
Thank you. Muslims also believe Jesus comes back, once.

If the term of identifying deity in Christianity (Yahweh) is to be taken seriously, our limited human projections on what will happen cannot be taken seriously.

that explains clearly and literally what will happen during the end times
We each will face our own "end time". For people of faith, it will be like it was for Stephen in his end time...he saw Jesus at the right hand of God.

The misinterpretation of "rapture" will not happen. Apocalyptic Literature painting an end times of disastrous warfare may not happen, either, although I don't doubt we will still be warring til the end. One thought I do have is that it is possible that the earth or moon be hit by an asteroid(s), changing the earth's orbit and eventually ending life here on earth, which may be a slow process just as easily as it could be instantaneous.

I believe it is better to think about how we will face our own end time and stop with the idea it will be something we watch as if it will happen on a stage. Stephen saw Jesus come again. And so shall we. Individually.

The 66 books of the Bible, old and new testaments are ALL about Messiah. He said that when He returns, if He did not come at that time there would be "no flesh saved alive".
My belief is that the "tribulation" will be in two parts. Each will last 3 1/2 years. That 7-year period will begin when Israel signs a peace deal with "many" nations. That treaty will be broken by the world leader we know as the AntiChrist, at the mid-point of that 7 years. When that treaty is signed, the final countdown begins for human-led government on this planet.

Israel will be invaded and occupied with great loss of life. The pre-tribulation population of the planet will be reduced by 2/3. Today that would mean roughly 5+ BILLION dead. All in less than 7 years.

I don't know if this is a joke or not but we're talking about the end of the world/life and not the end of animal sacrifice which has definitely not ended.
Who is practicing animal sacrifice for the amelioration of sin?

The 66 books of the Bible, old and new testaments are ALL about Messiah. He said that when He returns, if He did not come at that time there would be "no flesh saved alive".
My belief is that the "tribulation" will be in two parts. Each will last 3 1/2 years. That 7-year period will begin when Israel signs a peace deal with "many" nations. That treaty will be broken by the world leader we know as the AntiChrist, at the mid-point of that 7 years. When that treaty is signed, the final countdown begins for human-led government on this planet.

Israel will be invaded and occupied with great loss of life. The pre-tribulation population of the planet will be reduced by 2/3. Today that would mean roughly 5+ BILLION dead. All in less than 7 years.
The tribulation was over in 70 ad unless you prefer Scofield to scripture.

You'll have to pardon here, she doesn't believe in 3/4 of the Bible.

Our Messiah has not been here once, can't return.

If the term of identifying deity in Christianity (Yahweh) is to be taken seriously, our limited human projections on what will happen cannot be taken seriously.
What if the Bible was the word of God and it told you what will happen? I'm not asking for any imaginary stories from anyone.

Forum List

Back