America needs an Aryan religion

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
It recently dawned on me that America is an absolutely Aryan country. American culture, spirit, paraphernalia, absolutely everything reproduces Aryan culture.

Cult of superman and individualism = Indra - Aryan hero

The supreme god of the Aryans, Dyaus Pitar - the heavenly father - is the Aryan Great Bull. This is the Babylonian Bell, to which high towers were dedicated, hence the traditional skyscrapers in America. The word Devil means "lighting bull": these are roots like "div" (hence devine and day) and Bull(Val Vaal).
America is the most patriarchal country, America has the toughest sport, it seems to be the only democracy where there is no gender equality in the constitution, the American system is unique and it most of all resembles knightly free domains without centralization (the king is the first among equals)

Americans are very simple-hearted and straightforward people and they are very freedom-loving.

Absolutely everything in America is Aryan.

It's just fantastic.

You must keep it

The Aryan religion is mainly restored according to the 4 classical Vedas and in the footsteps of the serpent-fighting myth in the mythology of different peoples

• Banned
The closest thing to the American system in Europe in the 19th century was Austria-Hungary. America has a connection with the culture of the Danube. Under the influence of the romantic movement of Austria-Hungary there was just a lot of research on this topic. The last political system of Austria-Hungary is the United States of Greater Austria, it was the same free federation as the USA.

• Banned
Wait, isn't it anti-white man month?

Oh, it's women's month, same difference. ;)

This has nothing to do with the "white" rhetoric of the Prussians, they had nothing to do with the Aryans at all. "White" has nothing to do with it. North Indians and Americans are not "white" in their sense.

• Banned
scale_1200

• Banned
I don’t know, maybe it’s a coincidence, but even the style of architecture of American skyscrapers reproduces Bel’s towers

7eba384bed6d0276ec535bdfbafbb478.jpg

they had just such a stepped shape

3f2fb249a7f137617358ea2ec2e4a953-800x.jpg

Last edited:
  • Banned
Based upon my own analysis of the situation as well as extensive research of the subject matter, my own opinion on the subject is that Rupol needs some effective serotonin reuptake inhibitors.
I don't consider depression a disease at all, it's a socially determined condition. In the old days, melancholics were considered geniuses. Nowadays, a normal person cannot be not depressive.

• Banned
These are traces of the Aryan culture of shepherds of cows and horse breeders. Rodeo is also unique in the modern world

Such a huge number of coincidences cannot be an accident. I didn't list them all, just the main ones.

We must also take into account the collective unconscious: the archetypes that shape culture, even regardless of politics

For example, despite the declarations of feminism, America is still damn courageous. The best fighters in MMA, boxing, death penalty, cowboys, professional soldiers, well-trained police, the best level of mass fitness and so on.

It recently dawned on me that America is an absolutely Aryan country. American culture, spirit, paraphernalia, absolutely everything reproduces Aryan culture.

The supreme god of the Aryans, Dyaus Pitar - the heavenly father - is the Aryan Great Bull. This is the Babylonian Bell, to which high towers were dedicated, hence the traditional skyscrapers in America. The word Devil means "lighting bull": these are roots like "div" (hence devine and day) and Bull(Val Vaal).
America is the most patriarchal country, America has the toughest sport, it seems to be the only democracy where there is no gender equality in the constitution, the American system is unique and it most of all resembles knightly free domains without centralization (the king is the first among equals)

Americans are very simple-hearted and straightforward people and they are very freedom-loving.

It's just fantastic.

You must keep it

The Aryan religion is mainly restored according to the 4 classical Vedas and in the footsteps of the serpent-fighting myth in the mythology of different peoples
Don't worry, there are plenty of Hindus in the US so you're covered.

American women do not differ much in appearance from North Indians, in most cases you cannot even distinguish them without national clothes. And the confusion with the name of America India is not accidental. Apparently that's what it was called at one time.

It's just fantastic.

You must keep it

Ummmmmm.............

I believe they are called Baptists.

Oh, wait.........thats SNAKES, not bulls.

6add4ae35c0cf597802322fd048b38ff.gif

Don't worry, there are plenty of Hindus in the US so you're covered.
The whole of India cannot be called Aryan either. This is only Aryavarta, it corresponds to Northern India up to the Swat valley and the Bengal region. There are about 4 main peoples living there and only one of them is of Aryan origin.

It's just fantastic.

You must keep it

Look around, the religion of America is Leftism

Be woke or surrender your collective salvation

Anything else is a sin as they will brand you with the scarlet "T" for Trump across your chest.

I think that Reagan's support for the Northern Alliance was no accident. This may also be related to the topic, because this is the historical region of Aria, there were Aryan countries such as Media, Aria, Parthia, Bactria, Margiana and Sogdiana

The word "Right" itself is related to the ancient Aryan concept of Rta, which meant something like "Divine order".

The word right in this political sense is used only in America, it means in America not just conservatism but also freedom from totalitarianism. This is exactly what the Aryans have always stood for.

Forum List

Back