Christians are more moral than Yahweh and Jesus. So why worship them?

I am a Gnostic Christian and your inquisitions, as well as your adoration of a genocidal prick and his homophobic and misogynous religion made us anti-Christian.
You know the Gnostics were considered heritic Jews and outcasts. And your attempts to bring 21 century concepts like Misogyny and Homophobia and cut and paste them over Jesus or anyone in that time frame,
for that matter, are ignorant and sorely misguided.

Seek mental counseling.

At least we know that when the Bible says that God destroyed all man but Noah and His family in the flood that the Bible says that the earth was filled with violence and that all of mankind has corrupted themselves.

Gen 6:11 The earth also was destroyed / and corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.

:12 The whole earth - was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth. :13 the earth is filled with violence through them....

The Bible shows that the earth and man were in an environment that is much worse than the conditions in the conditions of the worst part of the world today- and man had brought it all on themselves - by living a lifestyle that was destroying themselves - and they were very, very violent people.

The earth itself - was even destroyed and corrupted by mankind. Instead of allowing mankind to totally destroy themselves and destroy Noah's family along with them - God decided to save the human life and destroy the part that was already destroyed and corrupted and filled with violence and allow Noah and His family to be saved to continue human life on earth - that would not be corrupted, genetically altered - and filled with corruption - and violent murderous people.

Even again - the Bible shows that God will again someday destroy the earth with fire - when this corruption, destruction, and violence will someday in the future reach the level that is beyond repair - because man will again totally destroy himself and also destroy the earth and all life on earth.

We can look around and see that there is much violence through history and today there is violence in many places. However, it has not reached the point that it can not be repaired and man can still be saved- even in its current condition.

Someday - The Bible says that man will again destroy the earth and destroy / corrupt himself - and God promises again to save and protect those who have not corrupted themselves but the rest of the earth will again be destroyed but this time - by fire.

There will be a change in the weather that will be out of control, the seas and oceans will be filled with rotting flesh and blood and waste, the nuclear waste and chemicals will corrupt the earth. There will be diseases and plagues that have overtaken most of mankind. There will be new strains of viruses and bacteria - a time of trouble, such as never has been since there was a nation till that time

- Also - many nations will rise against other nations, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and "great earthquakes, famines - hunger and diseases and pestilences.

A total world at war with itself and completely destroyed and a life filled with living hell for even good people. The whole world will be destroyed and filled with disease, hunger violence and such evil perversity that we can not even imagine.

This is what is to come in the future and again - just as the flood - will come to the fire and the good people will be saved and God will make the earth new again - but after this time it will require fire.

Even the environment will be so badly destroyed by man, that the sun will be darkened on the earth - and the moon shall not give light to earth. - The Bible is very clear.

Its longevity says otherwise.
I praise it's good beginnings, before stupid supernatural beliefs polluted it.

It could be great again, but not while being hamstrung by an immoral right wing that preaches for homophobia and misogyny.

You seem to favor those.

Regards
DL

I praise it's good beginnings, before stupid supernatural beliefs polluted it.

It could be great again, but not while being hamstrung by an immoral right wing that preaches for homophobia and misogyny.

You seem to favor those.

Regards
DL
It's called the saeculum cycle. We cycle between remembering and forgetting God. That's probably why you are confused.

Homosexuality is depraved.
That is what maladjusted homophobes say as they put sex above love.

You might wonder why your God created them.

Perhaps he likes to watch or he may just want to know who the a holes are who put sex above love.

Regards
DL

That is what maladjusted homophobes say as they put sex above love.

You might wonder why your God created them.

Perhaps he likes to watch or he may just want to know who the a holes are who put sex above love.

Regards
DL
Nah. Homosexuality is depravity. Now drop and give me 50, and don't you ever talk smack to me again!

Hello - GreatestIam

I read that you believe that the Bible " lies " would you please take a moment to explain why you believe that the Bible is lying ?

Hello - GreatestIam

I read that you believe that the Bible " lies " would you please take a moment to explain why you believe that the Bible is lying ?
Hello to you.

The bible lies, to those who read it literally.

It posits that there are real talking serpents and donkeys.

This is an obvious lie. Right?

If you are not a believer in the supernatural and un-natural, then you might get the real message that the bible's myths and allegories are trying to teach us.

There is some truth in scriptures, but nothing real, even as much of it is useful for thought.

Regards
DL

Christians are more moral than Yahweh and Jesus. So why worship them?

The Bible contains many instances that show Yahweh doing things that no moral human would do. Not even the most right-wing Christian theist.

If you Christians had God’s power, in Noah’s days, you Christians would not use Genocide against man and beast on the earth. Jesus said he came to cure those in need, not kill them, so you would cure those in Noah’s day and would not kill them all. Right?

In Egypt, you Christians would not harden Pharaoh’s heart but would leave it soft and let him let the Jews go. You would not punish the first born for what their parents did. If anything, you would punish the guilty and not the innocent. Right?

To the many other instances where God ordered massacres of babies, you Christians would not, as your better morals would make you care or cure and not kill. Right?

Christians and Muslim thus recognize their better morals. That being the case, why have you Christians and Muslims chosen to follow a God whose morals are inferior to your own?

Religions are supposed to be all about morals, yet Christians seem to ignore that their morals and ethics are better than Yahweh’s by a long shot. Right?

Why do you follow Yahweh, knowing that your morals are above Yahweh’s?

Regards
DL
Who worships Christians? :dunno: Only God is to be worshiped. Example: (Acts 10:26) "For it is written, You shall worship your Lord, your God. and only Him will you serve." -- Matthew 4:10

Jesus is God incarnate (John 1) Jesus declared He is the "I AM" (John 8:59) or Jesus was with Yahweh as God's misrepresented translated (the word comes from an error in translating Hebrew into other languages) name by many cults, and was God (John 1:1-14)...as God never named Himself with any title other than I AM. (Ex. 3:14-17).

As far as killing is concerned. God declared there is a season for all things, ".......a time for killing........" -- Eccl. 3:3

Self Defense to the point of killing is allowed in Christian Doctrine, just as it was under the Old Law. Jesus stated, "When a strong man ARMED keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace." -- Luke 11:21

Jesus even commanded His disciples to arm themselves when He sent them into unfamiliar lands that were known to be frequented by murderers, thieves, and robbers. -- Luke 22:35-36

Jesus informed us there is no greater love than to lay down your life for a friend. -- John 15:13

The Holy Spirit of God had no problem with a military man serving as a devout Christian, as he was a Roman Centurion who commanded a hundred Roman Soldiers. Cornelius was the 1st gentile convert into Christianity 10 years after the first Jewish convert on the day of Pentecost following the ascension of Jesus.

Besides Christians being allowed into the military.........God had made it clear, the Christian Religion is not responsible for any warfare, as vengeance belongs to GOD. God has given the governments of the world all authority to revenge any wrongs done by man -- Romans 13:1-4

What you call murder some might call............Self Defense and Declared Warfare by the governments of the world. FYI: No US soldier hides behind women and helpless children to engage in acts of murder, nor do they enslave their enemies, nor hide bombs that might kill hundreds of innocent non combants.....its not allowed under the UCMJ.

Last edited:
I am not an atheist, and for you to say that Christians are no more moral than a genocidal prick of a Yahweh and Jesus is quite disingenuous.

You must be thinking of the right wing.

Regards
DL
So, you are a Christian with the word "Christ" in it. Jesus Christ. And, yet you bash the Lord's name? Sinner!!!

So, you are a Christian with the word "Christ" in it. Jesus Christ. And, yet you bash the Lord's name? Sinner!!!
Where have I ever labelled myself a Christian?

Why would I label myself as the same ones who used inquisitions on our better thinking?

I am a cut above. I am a Gnostic Christian.

Jesus was never anointed to Christ, so I tend not to used both labels at the same time.

Regards
DL

Where have I ever labelled myself a Christian?

Why would I label myself as the same ones who used inquisitions on our better thinking?

I am a cut above. I am a Gnostic Christian.

Jesus was never anointed to Christ, so I tend not to used both labels at the same time.

Regards
DL
You still use the word "Christian." Repent!
Do you think those who used the inquisition were Christian? Or did they just use Christian to their sickness? Anytime someone commits a sin, they are not Christian in what they do. Including taking the Lord's name in vain.

Forum List

Back