Joe Bite Me Biden is as ethical as William Jefferson (I did not have sexual relations with that woman) Clinton. Joe the moderate my ass...

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
So Slow Joe ran on being a moderate, but then the truth over facts come out.

Then you asshat progs wonder why we the US citizen dont like you lying pieces of shit...

biden is a crusader ... who everyone will learn to love - or be boiled in oil.

if he was a moderate he would not have picked a liberal such as harris for VP......

lol
You actually believe Joe Bidet "picked" Kamala.......how naive :itsok:
if you cant figure what i was saying you are pretty clueless yourself.......here let me give you one of these.... :itsok:

Do you even know what you're saying?

Let me help you.....

Biden is a puppet.....mostly picked BECAUSE of his incompetence.
Kamala is the intended President to do the bidding for the Marxists, radical Progressive left.

First of all....Bidet did not pick Harris....she was chosen by others in the party.
Secondly, even if he did, how does Kamala Harris prove he is a moderate when she is not even a moderate herself?

You make absolutely ZERO sense.

Then you asshat progs wonder why we the US citizen dont like you lying pieces of shit...

Get it all out. It isn't healthy to keep it in.
What you're seeing out of Biden is what leadership looks like.
Biden's done more on putting together plans to combat the virus in the last 48 hours than Trump has done in 9 months.
Trump should be embarrassed, but he lacks the self-awareness.

We have a Constitution. Only right wingers have no Constitutional solutions at better cost.

Our welfare clause is General and must cover any given contingency in a top down manner.

Our First Amendment is First not Second.

We have a Constitution. Only right wingers have no Constitutional solutions at better cost.

Our welfare clause is General and must cover any given contingency in a top down manner.

danny go home and get some new material....you have been saying the same shit for at least 5 years now....

danny go home and get some new material....you have been saying the same shit for at least 5 years now....
And still, right wingers only have Hoax, not any fine Capital solutions at lower cost. How full of worth is that, under any form of Capitalism?

wow look. a trumptard concerned about ethics. ĺol

And still, right wingers only have Hoax, not any fine Capital solutions at lower cost. How full of worth is that, under any form of Capitalism?
and yet you never have any solutions yourself.....

Progressive(recessive policies) strictly go against the Constitution of the United States, have you ever sat down and read it, or just listen what Mika Bresnevski tells you on MSNBC?

Oh look, a moron attempting to have a discussion...

You simply have comprehension issues not that I have no solutions.

Oh look, a moron attempting to have a discussion...
read your op. that's not an attempt at discussion. it's really not, twatface.

You simply have comprehension issues not that I have no solutions.
i do?.....yet you could not explain to about 10 posters in a thread who were all asking you to explain you ellis island story...all you did was say the same shit over and over....just like now.....just try and put down people but as usual no solutions....you are clueless predictable fraud danny.....now go ahead laugh at what i just said....then repeat your bullshit in your next post....

Forum List

Back