Christians are more moral than Yahweh and Jesus. So why worship them?

If not, that shows why Christian morals are so off the mark.

Thanks for showing what their main focus is.

Quite informative.

Oh wait, you did not have the whit to correct me so just denied like a G D child.

Regards
DL
Did you have the whit to support your claim that religions are all about morals; you just assume it, don't you. And you know what they say about assume.

Morality is not a subject that sets the Bible apart from other books on morality, although a higher standard of morality certainly is a benefit of Christianity, as Christians brought that to bear on the Roman Empire.

Yes, with inquisition and mass murder and the burning of holy books of better religions.

Strange that you would think that a religion that has a genocidal prick for a god and is homophobic and misogynous is somehow moral.

You are correct that Christians a higher standard of morals would be good for Christianity.

They should look to Gnostic Christianity for that as we do not call evil good while they do.

Regards
DL
You're not any kind of Christian. You're anti-Christian.

I am a Gnostic Christian and your inquisitions, as well as your adoration of a genocidal prick and his homophobic and misogynous religion made us anti-Christian.

Regards
DL
Okay, then. You're a Gnostic Christian because Christianity has made you anti-Christian.

I'm attempting to understand your point regarding Christianity. It would help if the basis for your argument don't all come from the Old Testament.

Let me comply.

Luke 19:27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.

I could also use Revelation and the promise or Armageddon, which is Jesus/Yahweh returning to use genocide again.

Regards
DL

I really have trouble with understanding Revelation. Regarding Luke 19, remember Jesus taught using parables.

Thus, this verse has nothing to do with an individual turning the other cheek, nor does it speak to the idea of human governance at all. What it does teach is that all mankind will one day face the judgment of God. Those who have hated and rejected God will be punished.

Jesus, to Trinity believing Christians, is Yahweh and the holy spirit. There is only one god in a monotheist religion.

That quote, regardless of which triplet is being talked about, applies to all three Christian gods/or one.

The triplets all share the same attributes, except to those who cannot explain the idiotic Trinity concept.

Regards
DL

I really have trouble with understanding Revelation.
A good place to start might be to think of it not in the way Christians think of it (and Gnostics). The Bible makes no mention of an end of time, only a time of the end. And it makes no mention of a global catastrophe, only a catastrophe on temple-era Jerusalem.
Regarding Luke 19, remember Jesus taught using parables.

Thus, this verse has nothing to do with an individual turning the other cheek, nor does it speak to the idea of human governance at all. What it does teach is that all mankind will one day face the judgment of God. Those who have hated and rejected God will be punished.
Being a parable, Jesus was preaching the end of the Jewish Age and the beginning of the Gospel Age. The subject of all the parables is the kingdom of God.

If not, that shows why Christian morals are so off the mark.

Thanks for showing what their main focus is.

Quite informative.

Oh wait, you did not have the whit to correct me so just denied like a G D child.

Regards
DL
Did you have the whit to support your claim that religions are all about morals; you just assume it, don't you. And you know what they say about assume.

Morality is not a subject that sets the Bible apart from other books on morality, although a higher standard of morality certainly is a benefit of Christianity, as Christians brought that to bear on the Roman Empire.

Yes, with inquisition and mass murder and the burning of holy books of better religions.

Strange that you would think that a religion that has a genocidal prick for a god and is homophobic and misogynous is somehow moral.

You are correct that Christians a higher standard of morals would be good for Christianity.

They should look to Gnostic Christianity for that as we do not call evil good while they do.

Regards
DL
You're not any kind of Christian. You're anti-Christian.

I am a Gnostic Christian and your inquisitions, as well as your adoration of a genocidal prick and his homophobic and misogynous religion made us anti-Christian.

Regards
DL
Okay, then. You're a Gnostic Christian because Christianity has made you anti-Christian.

Not quite.

I was born Catholic but at the age of reason, I rejected the genocidal prick as a good god and became a seeker of a better god.

After I read of the Gnostic Christianity and their ideology did I choose to call or label myself a Gnostic Christian.

If Christians read the scriptures the way we do, as a myth, I would be a Christian, but they do not.

Christians are now literal readers of myths, which forces them to believe in idiocies, like the notion that talking serpents and donkeys were real.

Regards
DL

I'm attempting to understand your point regarding Christianity. It would help if the basis for your argument don't all come from the Old Testament.

Let me comply.

Luke 19:27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.

I could also use Revelation and the promise or Armageddon, which is Jesus/Yahweh returning to use genocide again.

Regards
DL

I really have trouble with understanding Revelation. Regarding Luke 19, remember Jesus taught using parables.

Look up what turn the other cheek meant to Jews. It is an insult to the hitter.

Regards
DL

The Bible contains many instances that show Yahweh doing things that no moral human would do. Not even the most right-wing Christian theist.

If you Christians had God’s power, in Noah’s days, you Christians would not use Genocide against man and beast on the earth. Jesus said he came to cure those in need, not kill them, so you would cure those in Noah’s day and would not kill them all. Right?

In Egypt, you Christians would not harden Pharaoh’s heart but would leave it soft and let him let the Jews go. You would not punish the first born for what their parents did. If anything, you would punish the guilty and not the innocent. Right?

To the many other instances where God ordered massacres of babies, you Christians would not, as your better morals would make you care or cure and not kill. Right?

Christians and Muslim thus recognize their better morals. That being the case, why have you Christians and Muslims chosen to follow a God whose morals are inferior to your own?

Religions are supposed to be all about morals, yet Christians seem to ignore that their morals and ethics are better than Yahweh’s by a long shot. Right?

Why do you follow Yahweh, knowing that your morals are above Yahweh’s?

Regards
DL
Jesus is he that makes us to be moral. The very fact that people need to hide means that morality is not being taught. A den of theives is making businesses that are as truth less as the church. The church is making copies of themselves, all over the place.

The Bible contains many instances that show Yahweh doing things that no moral human would do. Not even the most right-wing Christian theist.

If you Christians had God’s power, in Noah’s days, you Christians would not use Genocide against man and beast on the earth. Jesus said he came to cure those in need, not kill them, so you would cure those in Noah’s day and would not kill them all. Right?

In Egypt, you Christians would not harden Pharaoh’s heart but would leave it soft and let him let the Jews go. You would not punish the first born for what their parents did. If anything, you would punish the guilty and not the innocent. Right?

To the many other instances where God ordered massacres of babies, you Christians would not, as your better morals would make you care or cure and not kill. Right?

Christians and Muslim thus recognize their better morals. That being the case, why have you Christians and Muslims chosen to follow a God whose morals are inferior to your own?

Religions are supposed to be all about morals, yet Christians seem to ignore that their morals and ethics are better than Yahweh’s by a long shot. Right?

Why do you follow Yahweh, knowing that your morals are above Yahweh’s?

Regards
DL

God's laws include the laws of Science, Nature, Karma and Dharma.

The same science that gave us the atomic bombs, and cancer from radioactive exposure, also gives us cures and the scientific method for studying cause and effect.
The same Forces of Nature that give us Earthquakes and Tsunamis also give us Solar power and rain to sustain life.

Does the power to destroy mean we reject the good with the bad?

Jesus is he that makes us to be moral. The very fact that people need to hide means that morality is not being taught. A den of theives is making businesses that are as truth less as the church. The church is making copies of themselves, all over the place.
There are many Jesus archetypes.

The Christian one is quite immoral and that is why Christians will run from moral discussions.

The Gnostic Jesus has morals that are demonstrably better than the Christian Jesus'.

Regards
DL

God's laws include the laws of Science, Nature, Karma and Dharma.

The same science that gave us the atomic bombs, and cancer from radioactive exposure, also gives us cures and the scientific method for studying cause and effect.
The same Forces of Nature that give us Earthquakes and Tsunamis also give us Solar power and rain to sustain life.

Does the power to destroy mean we reject the good with the bad?
Karma is victim blaming.

Miracle working Gods cannot be seen as selling a naturalistic religion.

You do think miracles are just lies. Right?

Regards
DL

Karma is victim blaming.

Miracle working Gods cannot be seen as selling a naturalistic religion.

You do think miracles are just lies. Right?

Regards
DL
????

On one hand you are saying Karma is manmade justification to blame victims.

On the other hand you are saying God's higher laws cannot be explained using natural laws.

I see both ways
A1. Some views of karma are narratives that people use for convenience to blame the target that justifies keeping their beliefs. Like blaming Conservatives and white supremacy for "Asian hate crimes" while the footage shows Black people committing robbery for criminal reasons not making political race statements.
Or blaming Liberals for trying to reduce hospitalizations, claiming masks and vaccines are "only for controlling people."
A2. Some karma are divine patterns, such as Christians not resolving past issues of genocide, where the karma or generational sins comes back as backlash or rejection blaming ALL Christians as GreatestIam and BreezeWood are doing to hold Christians to account. That isn't just made up victim blaming but there are spiritual reasons for this process of rebuke in seeking justice and corrections.

As for God's miracles as either supernatural or natural laws,this can go either way
B1a. Healing can be seen as the natural default process, between mind and body.
B1b. Or it can be seen as God's higher forces beyond man's conscious choice or control.
B2a. Justice can be seen as dependent relatively on manmade consent and communication to have secular impact in the real world
B2b. Or Justice can be seen as coming from a higher source that man can receive but not dictate.

I am okay if people want to take the spiritual or the secular approach, as long as they consent. Either way, the process of healing to receive justice comes out the same. Still requires voluntary participation and agreement without coercion or bullying that disrupts the process by abuse, fear, oppression or other negative influences.

Last edited:
A lot of the denizens of our nice Babylonian Chruchianity think they are more righteous that the Creator of all things.
They think they can get Yahshua to repent. And the Talmudists want the Messiah to finally give them a Miracle they can respect.
At the base of it all, is the fact that most folks want to put their desires ahead of YahwehShua who would save us from ourselves, if we would confess and stop our wrong doings and wrong thinking.

A lot of the denizens of our nice Babylonian Chruchianity think they are more righteous that the Creator of all things.
They think they can get Yahshua to repent. And the Talmudists want the Messiah to finally give them a Miracle they can respect.
At the base of it all, is the fact that most folks want to put their desires ahead of YahwehShua who would save us from ourselves, if we would confess and stop our wrong doings and wrong thinking.
I agree that those wrongdoing Christians and Muslims homophobes and misogynists should recognize that there is no righteousness to their religions or genocidal prick of a God.

Regards
DL

Sounds like an argument Satan would make, bro.

Sounds like an argument Satan would make, bro.
Perhaps, because she is well versed on evil and knows that no one is more evil than Yahweh.

Whose name would you put above his, and break the first commandment?

Regards
DL

Perhaps, because she is well versed on evil and knows that no one is more evil than Yahweh.

Whose name would you put above his, and break the first commandment?

Regards
DL
Do you worship Satan? Is Satan your God?

Do you worship Satan? Is Satan your God?
No, and no.

Why would I want to worship anyone inferior to myself?

Like most people, modernization and a better education has helped us all judge the ancient ways, --- and found them barbaric.

Not to mention education killing stupid supernatural beliefs that the less astute might/will have.

Let me introduce you to my God.

I have noted that you know next to nothing about modern Gnostic Christians.

That or just enjoy being a trolling nuisance.

Modern Gnostic Christians name our god "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.

The name "I Am" you might see as meaning something like, --- I think I have grown up thanks to having forced my apotheosis through Gnosis and meditation and “I am”, represents the best rules and laws that we have found to live by.

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

Alan Watts - On The Book of Eli - YouTube

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.

On Becoming an Adult - YouTube

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.

Regards
DL

No, and no.

Like most people, modernization and a better education has helped us all judge the ancient ways, --- and found them barbaric.

Not to mention education killing stupid supernatural beliefs that the less astute might/will have.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.

The name "I Am" you might see as meaning something like, --- I think I have grown up thanks to having forced my apotheosis through Gnosis and meditation and “I am”, represents the best rules and laws that we have found to live by.

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.

Regards
DL
Can you prove that?

No, and no.

Regards
DL
Alan Watts isn't a Gnostic Christian. Neither is Joseph Campbell. Atheists maybe, but not Gnostic Christians.

Do you have any Gnostic Christian link that shows these beliefs? No. Because there are none.

Last edited:
No, and no.

Regards
DL
So how long have you been an atheist pretending to be a Christian?

Forum List

Back