Christian Pastor Cries And Begs God To Make Trump President Again

The way you people have your religion and politics all mixed together makes both far more corrupt than the sum of their parts.
We aren’t like those whores and johns in bed on the left who preach homosexuality to be a sin, maintain public men's rooms and public women's rooms, and legislate abortion-on-demand for patrons of prostitutes and dead-beat dads.
Such is the frightened, hateful right.

The way you people have your religion and politics all mixed together makes both far more corrupt than the sum of their parts.
We aren’t like those whores and johns in bed on the left who preach homosexuality to be a sin, maintain public men's rooms and public women's rooms, and legislate abortion-on-demand for patrons of prostitutes and dead-beat dads.

Really? Can you give some examples of that? I can give you one right now, and his name is Ted Haggard. He was caught with meth as well as a gay prostitute. Interestingly enough, he's one of Trump's supporters.

Hate to tell that preacher, but God isn't really fond of hypocrites, nor those who are willfully stupid.

Trump is the worst president this country has ever had. Even worse than Nixon.

No, that would be Carter.

Carter might have had a rough presidency, but afterwards, he was being useful building homes for Habitat For Humanity. Sorry, but no matter how much you dislike him, he was still a good man.

Folks, it does not get any more pathetic than this! Does anyone here actually think that this guy has both oars in the water? This is just one more example of the insanity on the religious right. I am old enough to remember when Christians actually believed in the teaching of Christ. You know, heal the sick, feed the hungry and so on. While I know that many still do, it is apparent that there is a sizabe segment of Republican Christians are all to willing to support some one who favors the rich over the poop, who allows people to go hungry and who wants to deprive people of access to health care. And then there is his racism, xenaphobibia and virulent need to tear people down who dare not support him

Christian Pastor Cries And Begs God To Make Trump President Again | Michael Stone (patheos.com)

An emotional Henderson declared:

We petition the courts and we ask, Lord, that as it is written in the books of Heaven, as it has been ordained in the counsels of Heaven, that President Donald J. Trump shall be reset and shall be reseated as the president of the United State of America.
You Lord will arise and you will cause my president [breaks down crying] — my president, Donald J. Trump [more crying], to be reset and to be reseated, Jesus… Would you grant that it be done, Lord?
maybe it is because unlike you,he loves america and and not a traiter to his country as you are and a patriot as well something you would know zero anything about.

Anyone can become an automatic Reverend/Pastor ordering a certificate over the interwebz!
For example, Rightwinger holds himself out as the High Priest of Big Gov't along with the rest of his Dimm acolytes!!
so very true on wrongwinger langley shill.lol

Such is the frightened, hateful right.

I'm not frightened, nor do I hate. I will not though tolerate the wrong headed crap the Left promotes.

Hate to tell that preacher, but God isn't really fond of hypocrites, nor those who are willfully stupid.

Yeah his stupidity and tweeting was worse than causing 600k people to die, jailing journalists for having an opinion, shutting down media outlets, scorched earth policies, throwing American citizens in internment camps for the color of their skin, breaking treaties to massacre Indians, bombing 10 plus countries, trampling our natural and human rights etc.
Yeah run with that, dumbfuck
this american hating shill from langley hates him because he is not a warmonger like every president from reagan up to obama was so any wonder why this asswipe calls him the worst ever?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Nixon was 100 times worse.not even close.

Last edited:
Folks, it does not get any more pathetic than this! Does anyone here actually think that this guy has both oars in the water? This is just one more example of the insanity on the religious right. I am old enough to remember when Christians actually believed in the teaching of Christ. You know, heal the sick, feed the hungry and so on. While I know that many still do, it is apparent that there is a sizabe segment of Republican Christians are all to willing to support some one who favors the rich over the poop, who allows people to go hungry and who wants to deprive people of access to health care. And then there is his racism, xenaphobibia and virulent need to tear people down who dare not support him

Christian Pastor Cries And Begs God To Make Trump President Again | Michael Stone (patheos.com)

We petition the courts and we ask, Lord, that as it is written in the books of Heaven, as it has been ordained in the counsels of Heaven, that President Donald J. Trump shall be reset and shall be reseated as the president of the United State of America.
You Lord will arise and you will cause my president [breaks down crying] — my president, Donald J. Trump [more crying], to be reset and to be reseated, Jesus… Would you grant that it be done, Lord?

Son you are a sick , perverted Leftist with no moral compass at all. You reject Science, detest Christians and abhor anything that tells you that something you want to do is wrong.

Carter might have had a rough presidency, but afterwards, he was being useful building homes for Habitat For Humanity. Sorry, but no matter how much you dislike him, he was still a good man.

Sorry, you were talking about Presidents.

Son you are a sick , perverted Leftist with no moral compass at all. You reject Science, detest Christians and abhor anything that tells you that something you want to do is wrong.

Progressive and Patriot in the same title is an oxymoron from the get-go!

Remember when filthy feminazis, faggots, rug munchers and chicks with dicks fell to their knees in disbelief when Donny stuck his foot in Hillary’s ass for the win?
Was the pastors behavior worse than that?
ed634789c318b985af9d36423585ced1

If the op thread is true(which I doubt), as a lifelong Christian I am to believe an ultra rich man has been sent from god. It goes against the teachings of Jesus in every last facet.

Everyone favors the rich over the poop.

carter was actually the last halfway decent president we had.same as out last great president JFK,he also tried to get rid of the evil CIA.He fired that evil mass murderer Bush as CIA director and brought in stansfield turner who cleaned house by firing all of the dirty tricks ops in covert operations. Soon as Carter was gone,warmonger asswipe Reagan replaced him with Willaim casey who got the ball back rolling again with the CIA back to its dirty tricks operations of covert wars again,plus cater same as trumpe did not get us into any wars.yep worst president ever.:cuckoo: the sheep in america always fall for the propaganda of the CIA medias spin and our corrupt school system when they make that laughable statement. there were many presidents before him as well who were also warmongers much worse.

carter was actually the last halfway decent president we had.same as out last great president JFK,he also tried to get rid of the evil CIA.He fired that evil mass murderer Bush as CIA director and brought in stansfield turner who cleaned house by firing all of the dirty tricks ops in covert operations. Soon as Carter was gone,warmonger asswipe Reagan replaced him with Willaim casey who got the ball back rolling again with the CIA back to its dirty tricks operations of covert wars again,plus cater same as trumpe did not get us into any wars.yep worst president ever.:cuckoo: the sheep in america always fall for the propaganda of the CIA medias spin and our corrupt school system when they make that laughable statement. there were many presidents before him as well who were also warmongers much worse.

Except the men who died in the Desert.

carter - lousy prez ... great man. & smart as fuck. he knew more than just the best words.

"My kingdom is not of this world"
-- Jesus; as quoted in John 18:36

' the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. "All this I will give you," he said, "if you will bow down and worship me."
Jesus said to him, "Away from me, Satan! '
-- from Mt 4:8-10

Which of these beings do dominionists sound like?

Or rather, who do they serve when they make dominionist demands?

Forum List

Back